WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Great movie. My favorite MCU film and my second favorite comic book movie after Dark Knight.

When Erik Killmonger said:

"Nah, Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from the ships. Because they knew death was better than bondage."
mychest.jpg

I legit almost teared up during a damn comic book movie, y'all.
Fam. That was a moment. So many strong scenes and poignant lines, man. So much social commentary and self awareness. Amazing film. I agree on putting it right behind The Dark Knight.

I can only imagine how packed that joint was. I wanted to head up there but my girl wanted to go to Carson Cinemark
It was crazy in there, man. So much love in the building, though. You should try to find the time to make the trip before the weekend is up if you’re seeing it twice.

Ok. So are you saying that Cap is stronger than BP then?
Why is this so hard for you to understand?

No that's not what I'm saying.

Normal Steve is much weaker than normal T'Challa. Much weaker. Probably the weakest person in the MCU.

The super soldier serum provides a much larger power up than the heart shaped herb. That's what I'm saying.

That's clear as day.

The super soldier serum is the heart shaped herb on steroids.

It took a much more powerful power up to get Steve to even be on T'Challa's level after he took then heart shaped herb.

To reverse it, if T'Challa got the serum he'd probably be prime Mike Tyson crossed with Ali. Steve with the herb would probably be on the level of Hawkeye.
That is what your argument is leading to. I don't see the evidence.
No it isn't you're just not comprehending what I'm saying.

They appear to be in the same class of ability and strength.
That's only cuz the serum gave way more strength than the heart shaped herb gives.

I don't understand why you are bringing transformation into the equation when in the end I am just comparing strength and ability. That's all I was ever comparing.
That's cuz the only reason Steve's current strength is comparable to T'Challa's is cuz the super soldier serum transformed his body to a 6ft muscle bound athlete.

You can't be this daft.

Last edited:
Ohh I see where you're going with your argument now.

Well the transformation was dramatic because Steve was really really puny to begin with. I don't think it's a 100 percent guarantee that a stronger guy who takes the serum will end up much stronger than the current Captain America. There could be a limit to to the effects of the serum.

You're arguing that the serum has stronger effects than the flower but my argument wasn't which was stronger than what. I was just saying both were performance enhancers.

Ohh I see where you're going with your argument now.

Well the transformation was dramatic because Steve was really really puny to begin with. I don't think it's a 100 percent guarantee that a stronger guy who takes the serum will end up much stronger than the current Captain America. There could be a limit to to the effects of the serum.
Go read a comic.

Read up on weapon plus.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You're arguing that the serum has stronger effects than the flower but my argument wasn't which was stronger than what. I was just saying both were performance enhancers.
The serum isn't just a performance enhancer though.

It literally transforms a person. Listen to what the doctor says in First Avenger.

You're just making stuff up as you go.

Yo Master Zik Master Zik don't you get tired of arguing in here. :lol:
This me all day

443.gif

So nope.

I'm still like not completely sold on Shuri getting an Iron Heart costume. I thought about it this afternoon and it sounded awesome but now I'm deff second guessing it. For comic nerds we're all like yeah that's awesome, we keep up with comics but for the general public I think they're kinda like wtf? Riri is an awesome character but she hasn't gotten nearly the time to shine as Miles or any of the other well known legacy characters. Deff gotta plant that seed and let it sit. I think it's a little different from the fact that we know that Miles exists in the MCU and is a part of Peter's world via his uncle but I think Sony is sitting on him for a different reason.

If they were to do Riri, IMO they need more time to flesh out the character and give her a distinct personality outside of tropes that we've seen a lot of the legacy characters fall victim to. Prolly way too early to even think about her segway into the MCU outside of a potential name drop with something involving MIT.

Shuri's definitely not her comic counterpart but I really feel like she gets a suit or at least becomes a Panther out of necessity with a conflict in one of the BP sequels.

Seriously though. Not sure why the diminishing returns principle can't be applied to the serum.
That's cuz you don't understand what you're talking about.

The history of the serum, how its changed, the advancements and improvements on it. Thats just the comics.

What they adapted in to the movie was clear as day. Don't know why you're interpreting it as just some performance enhancer. Especially when they showed what it did to Red Skull, Emil Blonsky, and then the effects to the other winter soldiers.

Last edited:
I'm still like not completely sold on Shuri getting an Iron Heart costume. I thought about it this afternoon and it sounded awesome but now I'm deff second guessing it. For comic nerds we're all like yeah that's awesome, we keep up with comics but for the general public I think they're kinda like wtf? Riri is an awesome character but she hasn't gotten nearly the time to shine as Miles or any of the other well known legacy characters. Deff gotta plant that seed and let it sit. I think it's a little different from the fact that we know that Miles exists in the MCU and is a part of Peter's world via his uncle but I think Sony is sitting on him for a different reason.

If they were to do Riri, IMO they need more time to flesh out the character and give her a distinct personality outside of tropes that we've seen a lot of the legacy characters fall victim to. Prolly way too early to even think about her segway into the MCU outside of a potential name drop with something involving MIT.

Shuri's definitely not her comic counterpart but I really feel like she gets a suit or at least becomes a Panther out of necessity with a conflict in one of the BP sequels.

Man ignore all that nonsense. Don't nobody wanna see ironheart any time soon. Tony still has **** to do and I'd rather see Shuri doing her own thing

Reactions: OTG
Why is this so hard for you to understand?

No that's not what I'm saying.

Normal Steve is much weaker than normal T'Challa. Much weaker. Probably the weakest person in the MCU.

The super soldier serum provides a much larger power up than the heart shaped herb. That's what I'm saying.

That's clear as day.

The super soldier serum is the heart shaped herb on steroids.

It took a much more powerful power up to get Steve to even be on T'Challa's level after he took then heart shaped herb.

To reverse it, if T'Challa got the serum he'd probably be prime Mike Tyson crossed with Ali. Steve with the herb would probably be on the level of Hawkeye.

No it isn't you're just not comprehending what I'm saying.

That's only cuz the serum gave way more strength than the heart shaped herb gives.

That's cuz the only reason Steve's current strength is comparable to T'Challa's is cuz the super soldier serum transformed his body to a 6ft muscle bound athlete.

You can't be this daft.

All this. Cap running hella cycles of test. And juice.

Regular t'challa beat gorilla broly. Gorilla broly would have civilian steve eatin apple sauce through a straw.

Remember when Tareeq was just the dude with a podcast about how to get women. Now he out calling everyone a white supremacist because he made hidden colors. (I think it's funny btw and use to listen to him all the time. Hell he helped me break up with a stage 5)

Lol Zik if you want to say that the serum is stronger than the flower, go for it. If you want to say one transforms the person and one is merely an enhancer, go for it.

In the sense that both men are stronger and have abilities neither would have had otherwise (such as running as fast as a car or jumping down 40 feet) both things are the same.

The whole thing started because a while back itsaboutthattime denied that TChalla was ever enhanced to begin with. And then the movie came out and the fact that mcu TChalla was enhanced was verified.

Back
Top Bottom