WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Let’s keep the thread on topic. We are living history with what Marvel is doing on many levels. Who would have thought CBM would be this big?

He's talking about the old one. Not the Nate Parker version.

Doesn't mean it doesnt suck.

Especially your reasoning or lack of it.
I always state my reasoning
Ur just one of those folks who like to argue for the sake of it
Don’t u get tired of it

Where is the
Soul Stone???
black-panther-poster-angela-bassett.jpg

MV5BM2MxZWMzMjQtMDcyNS00NTkxLWJjMjctMzMwNzFlMzhjOGViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,845,1000_AL_.jpg

With the soul stone
Ain’t that how they are able to go back
And like see there past lives and fathers
Like how kill monger seen his dad
And T’Challa his
I mean I know they had to be buried and all
But wouldn’t the soul stone allow them to do that

I like how there was no infinity stone in this movie whatsoever or have i missed it?

Still... Leave that **** in IW

With the soul stone
Ain’t that how they are able to go back
And like see there past lives and fathers
Like how kill monger seen his dad
And T’Challa his
I mean I know they had to be buried and all
But wouldn’t the soul stone allow them to do that

This is why I speculated that the soul stone has something to do with the herbs, they are only able to visit the spirit world after taking the herb. I would bet it's buried under the panther mound and they don't even know it

Yeah the soul stone could've been hurried under the land and once the meteorite hit the land, it affected it blah blah blah. It's clear it's there. No reason all the Avengers end up there if it's not

Probably why they had killmonger scorch the garden. Probably eventually unearth the soul stone somehow

I think there's no question the marvel cinematic universe is the Star Wars of this generation

The world just gets bigger and more immersive with every movie.

I think it's pretty clear exactly where the soul stone is

When you drink the flower, you talk to spirits. Uhh, the soul stone is under that garden

I didn't like BP. It was underwhelming. I was rooting more for Killmonger. It perpetrated stereotypes as well. What kid would see a spaceship and decide to sell the parts on eBay

Back
Top Bottom