WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He played his own grandson. Makes me wonder did Cap take time to find out what happened to the Howling Commandos and talked to their families
Why wouldn't he? He's a stand up man

You know you can tell the quality of a man by the company he keeps. Per the IW trailer, Cap is keeping company with a king by his throne. In the meantime IM is slumming it in NY with a teenager and a street magician lol

There's 3 types of melanin. Blacks have a Neuromelonin that is in the Nervous system. It's in the substancia nigra and pineal gland which the majority of Caucasians dont have and cant produce it inside of there bodies. And for the Caucasians that are lucky to get a little of it when born. It depletes from there system in a short period of time. Neuromelonin is inside of blacks for there entire life. That's why the Nervous system inside of Blacks responds quickly = athletic abilities,spiritual abilities,more rythm,a good supply of antioxidants that protect from free radicals). Dr. Richard King : Melanin = A key to greatness and African origin of biological psychology. The other 2 melanins that everybody has isnt as important. I'll leave that for both of yall to go check out. Yall better stay woke out here.

Lmao. So now your just going to laugh after i showed facts. Good responses,since you can't debunk what im spittin. Good luck because your going to need it out here,if your going to think we're all built and made up the same.

Saw it last night with my girl. She’s been throwing the X up all damn day :lol:

Movie lived up to the hype. The score really put it over the top for me. Killmongers theme KNOCKS and MBJ killed his role. Day 1 buy when it hits Blu-ray.

Astrology,Math,Science was all taken from Africa. It's a reason why they keep going over there to explore and research and still pillaging stuff/artifacts from over there till this day. Then they paint a picture of Africa in bad light. Which makes most Americans not visit over there to find out the truth. Coltan is only produced in Africa. Most advanced technologies need it in order to work. Cell phones,Gaming Consoles,etc. These big corporations pay the Africans peanuts to dig it up and give it to them for your new iPhone. There's no telling what else is over there they're not telling the world about.

There's 3 types of melanin. Blacks have a Neuromelonin that is in the Nervous system. It's in the substancia nigra and pineal gland which the majority of Caucasians dont have and cant produce it inside of there bodies. And for the Caucasians that are lucky to get a little of it when born. It depletes from there system in a short period of time. Neuromelonin is inside of blacks for there entire life. That's why the Nervous system inside of Blacks responds quickly = athletic abilities,spiritual abilities,more rythm,a good supply of antioxidants that protect from free radicals). Dr. Richard King : Melanin = A key to greatness and African origin of biological psychology. The other 2 melanins that everybody has isnt as important. I'll leave that for both of yall to go check out. Yall better stay woke out here.

:lol: what is happening?

Astrology,Math,Science was all taken from Africa. It's a reason why they keep going over there to explore and research and still pillaging stuff/artifacts from over there till this day. Then they paint a picture of Africa in bad light. Which makes most Americans not visit over there to find out the truth. Coltan is only produced in Africa. Most advanced technologies need it in order to work. Cell phones,Gaming Consoles,etc. These big corporations pay the Africans peanuts to dig it up and give it to them for your new iPhone. There's no telling what else is over there they're not telling the world about.
Fam, take that **** somewhere else.

Ain't nobody trying to talk conspiracies and other "woke" narratives. People here to talk Black Panther, the movie - simple as that.

I'm talking facts not conspiracies. It was more to the movie than just fantasy and good special effects. People need to know what there watching. So they'll know the subliminal undertones in the movie. Like i said before. Let's get it. I'm not going anywhere. Yall mad because im stating facts which correlates with the movie. If you scared then go to church,literally.

You can say that about every movie not just this one. Subliminal messages are put everywhere.

We know they were there. We’re not tryna discuss that. And even in some of the examples your brought up, they were flawed

You can talk about that somewhere else lol

my man said Derek Luke LOL

even if he wasnt already in the MCU, cmon now
I don't know what went down in his career. Son could've been big. Still a fan of him.

No chance he really gets elevated now.

Can't believe dudes in his 40s now. Black not cracking for real.

how have you never heard of this movie?

Heard of it, only bits and pieces, only the tiniest bit of information. but never saw it or wanted to or even had the opportunity actually. Now i have a bit of interest in seeing more of what is in the hearts of men.

Back
Top Bottom