WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I still feel MBJ as Killmonger is getting way too much praise. I’m definitely not saying he didn’t put in work for the role, but for some that have said that his portrayal was up there with Heath’s or even that he’s the best villain of the MCU, I strongly disagree. It just seemed like all he did was walk around mugging with a bad attitude, basically how some of us are on a daily lol. I mean compared to the rest of the cast who had to learn dialect, dance and such, he had a pretty straight forward task in his role. I’d comfortably put Cottonmouth, Loki and even Zemo above Killmonger.
Cottonmouth was killed off too early and he went out like a sucka
Loki is trash imo not any memorable moments in any MCU movie
Zemo was deranged but his whole reasoning behind his madness was wack

Killmonger had way more personality and actual reasoning behind his moves. And had so many more memorable moments

7B593354-413D-453F-9245-F1AFECB7FD11.jpeg

I feel like the MCU villains have only consistently got better for a few years now (except for Kaecilius and limited use of Dormammu). All compelling and dangerous in their own way .

Zemo
Ego
Vulture
Hela
Killmonger

Next is Thanos :nthat:

Feige got a black wife??? :nerd:

Lol nah, this is his wife

515CC072-5F5D-4F25-AFB2-30D0B3D2DE3E.jpeg

But son’s swag gives off glimpses that he likes dark meat. He dresses like present day Michael Jordan so you know he was fly as hell back in the day. When I meet Feige, I’m def gonna pick his brain over some sour diesel. I want to know what the tension was like when trying to get Thor and Captain America off the ground, the reaction to A1’s success, the possibilities opened up by Spider-Man returning, the naysayers amongst the higher ups like Perlmutter and Arad who were against something like Black Panther being profitable, brain storm plans with the F4 and Xmen, just so much **** man. Feige appreciation is at an all time high with me right now.

E2EA9994-1EAC-472F-93C1-4F0003A628E8.jpeg

6D557BB0-B06C-4537-B9FD-0EEEE84B649F.jpeg

7078C3A6-D313-43F0-A38F-6925B2E6C281.jpeg

D079DDBE-D762-4009-A455-A2C71BB41667.jpeg

6BFFAA99-FE0B-40DF-B9F7-19F6D06D7A64.jpeg

812BC5DC-C973-4923-939E-90FAF1A73160.jpeg

Just got out of my second viewing and the women personified black excellence. Every movement was with grace and poise. They were the true stars of the film.

I still feel MBJ as Killmonger is getting way too much praise. I’m definitely not saying he didn’t put in work for the role, but for some that have said that his portrayal was up there with Heath’s or even that he’s the best villain of the MCU, I strongly disagree. It just seemed like all he did was walk around mugging with a bad attitude, basically how some of us are on a daily lol. I mean compared to the rest of the cast who had to learn dialect, dance and such, he had a pretty straight forward task in his role. I’d comfortably put Cottonmouth, Loki and even Zemo above Killmonger.

I’m speaking with a lot of people who are on extreme ends of MBJ’s performance as Killmonger. Some absolutely love it, some feel like he created a disconnect with his scenes because of how forced he came off. I personally think he is Marvel’s best villain thus far because of what he represented. He was just as capable of being king but was misguided and bitter because of his father not being around. Even though he was deemed “unfit” he still toppled insurmountable odds and snatched what was meant to be unattainable to him. There were so many nuances with Killmonger that represented Black people’s potential and at the the same time what hinders him. Not being able to let go of past injustices, blaming those who are mere descendants of the perpertrators, attacking their wealth as the culprit of what is wrong with society. Killmonger saw Necropolis when taking the heart shaped herb and he was still in Oakland projects, showing that he can’t escape the hood even in his dreams. It was what made him so determined but also his downfall. It was soooooo deep on so many levels. He’s more relatable than say Zemo because it was more than just personal for Killmonger. It was an ideology he was forced into because of how he was brought up.

Scarlett BAE....

anyway, Killmonger to me again, MBJ forced it imo,but I still agreed with EVERYTHING he said. and I agreed with EVERYTHING wakanda was originally about... I see both sides..

The fact that him and Ryan vibe so well with each other in behind the scenes interviews and promotional interviews shows how much soul Feige’s got. I’ve met Ryan Coogler before and he’s an authentic dude. He’s doesn’t seem like the type to play up smiles to appease his boss. I think it speaks to the creative freedom and confidence Feige had in Coogler. They both attended USC’s film school as well. Chadwick Boseman is cool as hell in person as well. Hoping to meet Kevin Feige really soon. I have to thank him for EVERYTHING.

Didn't know that. USC really develops talent. More the reason I'm tryna do my grad school studies there

I feel like killmonger could have been rehabbed like Bucky and joined the cause to fight Thanos....dude was definitely the better warrior between T’Chala and him by far...dude kicked his *** fair and square

5988898-killmonger105110542.jpg

killmonger was good for a min and was part of da avengers.

Ya really gonna try and take it out of context, both depicted as villains of the films they were featured in...Bucky is now a hero, killmonger could have been as well, sort of similar to what they did with loki in Ragnorak.

Villain turned hero....simple...geez

da word you're looking for is antihero...

ideology wise Kill Monger is no different than da punisher.

Its not a stretch to say that Killmonger is tue best villain with Zemo coming in second. After rewatching Thor 1 and 2, I realized we overhyped Loki. In the first movie, the acting from Chris and Hemsworth was bad at points. Mainly in Thor 1. The serious tone they went for just didn't work and in Thor 2, he was nothing special.

Loki went from legit threat to Thor comedy relief. He will go back to being the old Loki we know though based on the IW trailer. He will no doubt side with Thanos cause he's plain greedy.

he didnt actually turn it down

dog he pulled da blade out himself holding all his organs in place...they saved da white boy fed dude and he was is mortally wounded for alot longer.

my only gripe with da MCU is how permanently dead people are...even in da comics no one is really dead, especially if they're a compelling character :lol:

Loki slander now too? Man ya getting carried away...as far as MCU villains goes

winter soldier
Loki
Hela
Killmonger

Back
Top Bottom