WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I didn't like BP. It was underwhelming. I was rooting more for Killmonger. It perpetrated stereotypes as well. What kid would see a spaceship and decide to sell the parts on eBay
Because spaceships aren't new territory for them. They live in a world where hulk exists. They saw the invasion of the chitauri. Kid said ain't that a jabari ship? He meant chitauri :lol:. And theyre in low income areas. Not too farfetched

Just preordered the steelbook from BB :pimp:

When you click the link you can't see it tho :nerd:
IMG_3640.PNG

Woulda been cool to see Eric go through life struggling and dealin with his situation at various point thru life.

Hopfully in the extended version
Also BP yelling "I AM YOU KING NOW!!!" to Forest whitaker was dope to me.

They on PO already? :lol:

I PO ragnarok. This will be added to the collection :pimp:

I’m missing a ton of steelbooks. :angry:

Feige a g for letting this come together

The fact that him and Ryan vibe so well with each other in behind the scenes interviews and promotional interviews shows how much soul Feige’s got. I’ve met Ryan Coogler before and he’s an authentic dude. He’s doesn’t seem like the type to play up smiles to appease his boss. I think it speaks to the creative freedom and confidence Feige had in Coogler. They both attended USC’s film school as well. Chadwick Boseman is cool as hell in person as well. Hoping to meet Kevin Feige really soon. I have to thank him for EVERYTHING.

The fact that him and Ryan vibe so well with each other in behind the scenes interviews and promotional interviews shows how much soul Feige’s got. I’ve met Ryan Coogler before and he’s an authentic dude. He’s doesn’t seem like the type to play up smiles to appease his boss. I think it speaks to the creative freedom and confidence Feige had in Coogler. They both attended USC’s film school as well. Chadwick Boseman is cool as hell in person as well. Hoping to meet Kevin Feige really soon. I have to thank him for EVERYTHING.
Feige got a black wife??? :nerd:

Just took my fam to the 12pm showing today and we really enjoyed it. Wasn’t expecting the theater room to be backed from top to bottom that early in the day. Anyway, i walked away feeling like
4F5323E4-6E87-4473-A95E-2AB281C577D0.jpeg
I would have been loyal to him

Just got out of my second viewing and the women personified black excellence. Every movement was with grace and poise. They were the true stars of the film.

I still feel MBJ as Killmonger is getting way too much praise. I’m definitely not saying he didn’t put in work for the role, but for some that have said that his portrayal was up there with Heath’s or even that he’s the best villain of the MCU, I strongly disagree. It just seemed like all he did was walk around mugging with a bad attitude, basically how some of us are on a daily lol. I mean compared to the rest of the cast who had to learn dialect, dance and such, he had a pretty straight forward task in his role. I’d comfortably put Cottonmouth, Loki and even Zemo above Killmonger.

Killmonger's heart was in the right place, turning it into the reality he wanted...nobody was going to ride with that (except W'Kabi).

He said he would kill everyone that was down with T'Chala, you got a super soldier and a professional assassin out on the farm missing an arm that you gotta deal with first.

Zemo wasn’t all that to me.

In terms of the MCU Cottonmouth, Killegrave and King Pin are all top 5

Also just watched dr strange again
At the end Wong says
That word will get around the multiverse
That the ancient one has died
And there’s no sorcerers supreme to defend earth
So technically strange isn’t sorcerers supreme
He really is just a magician :lol:

Back
Top Bottom