WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

its not just a movie to me man and i'm not even black.

there are so many implications it's going to have on people and the young and so much influence it'll have on them too.

imo anyway lol

I’ma just leave this right here...

0764A0C8-DB9F-48E0-AD91-4464FD6E7C6B.jpeg

Damn i want these.

So if Black Panther’s marriage to Storm lasted & they ended up having kids, would they be Thunder Cats? >D

So Michael B going to be more swoll for the next Creed flick... :wow:

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/h...-b-jordan-black-panther-creed-2-body-workout/

I gotta say, I’ve really enjoyed the publicity tour everyone tied to Black Panther has done whether it be the morning or late night shows. More so than any other flick I’ve seen. Just the good vibes from everyone has been very appreciated.

All facts bro. I very rarely ever watch the press junket but its been tooooo lit for this movie. Ive watched hella interviews on yt already.

Also why yall keep calling that chick Killmonger killed his girlfriend? Nothing in the story supports that.

At best she was a chick he was hooking up with who may have knew his plan. We only see them kissing at the end of their heist. That's it. Dude's talking like there was heavy background there just so it can support their Killmonger is a crazy wanton killer.

C’mon man if erik got dropped of a waterfall and came back yall would be the first ones calling him a sore loser
Not at all.

It'd actually make him a doped opponent. Surviving waterfall fall like that.

Last edited:
Just saw it... Movie was cool because it immersed you in WAKANDA

but... is Lupita Nyongo STORM?

she kept saying that she had to leave because she found her calling somewhere else... with the XMEN probably

Dude is a wanton killer though. Why does it matter if she was just hooking up with him or if they was serious.

If he wasn't a wanton killer, she would've been safe from getting shot

I liked the "guns...so primitive"
It's not even debatable that's it's more than a movie. It is. Whether you enjoyed it the same as most is another thing tho .

Definitely. In the past decade, we've seen people outraged by a black Spiderman, black Fantastic 4 member, black Stormtrooper, etc as if these heroes and iconic figures can only be white dudes. BP is a huge ##%@ you to that mentality

The point is that if I knew Eric Killmonger in real life, even if I was cool with him for the moment, I would stay TF away from him. Son could decide to kill me at any moment if he decides that it suits him. That ain't no damn anti-hero

Hmmmmmmmmmm.. and if you had a guy living for free under your roof WHO not only knew who killed your parents but was also willing to do any and everything for that killer, what would you do?

Nah he's unfit just because he's an indiscriminate killer with self serving goals.

That sounds so familiar.. I wonder why.. wonder where he learned those skills

Nah man Killmonger was a product of his environment and his situation. The day that T'Chaka murked N'Jobu was the day that his fate was sealed. They left him behind and from that point it was a wrap. They said son was a Naval Academy graduate at 19, MIT grad, Navy Seal and part of a Zghost unit.

None of those were to serve his country, they all served a purpose in meeting T'Chaka/T'Challa and washing them and taking the throne for himself. Anyone who says that those kills in the line of duty were justified is just as twisted as son himself. Once he joined that Ghost unit he was basically a mercenary with extremely lose ties to state, which I'm sure fit his personality and motive better than being serviceman. Homie definitely has zero regard for life, was talking about killing children, opressors or not that is not a hero or anti-hero in the least bit. he gave himself his damn name just cuz he liked racking up confirmed kills. he made a lot of valid points but his motives were ultimately that of a kid hurting for his pops.

I feel like the heart shaped herb scene was meant to convey that. dude was a tactician on the exterior but he never really got the chance to grow up and instead had to let all that hate and death basically raise him.

Back
Top Bottom