WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I remember how an article wrote about how Killmonger is the mcu's magneto but I disagree. Killmonger killed indiscriminately but Magneto had more eof a code.
Which Magneto are you talking about?

Surely not comic book Magneto.
I want the damn F4. I love them. I would love Jim Harper as me fantastic.
Hmmmm. I can see that. Especially since I've seen him with a beard.
If you look at their Superbowl spot, you can clearly see that just about EVERYONE is in Wakanda except for Stark, Strange and Parker.
Maybe I'm forgetful but I missed seeing Vision and Wanda in Wakanda.

But there was that hallway scene if you think that was them heading in to Shuri's lab.
So what I understand from this is kings can just do whatever they want :rolleyes
So I was right. You didn't understand what I said anyway.

I'll simplify it for you with a metaphor; in order to arrest ppl for crimes they commit or are trying to commit you have to be a police officer.

Scumbag Steve and co. didn't want to become police officers cuz he's dumb and the rest are followers.

Tony became a police officer and thats why you see him doing "police work" in Homecoming.

T'Challa is the police commissioner in an entirely different country so he can do "police work" at his discretion.

I don't think I can dumb it down any further for you. So if you don't get it still just stop spreading your uninformed opinion.
His personality and actions were pretty much the same as Vegeta's too :lol:
:lol:

At least Killmonger didn't start balling like a baby crying about how bad the white man has treated him and his ppl before getting murked by the man
torture_by_nindy.jpg
Turned a nation that stood for peace against each other in a battle that killed a ton of its people?
Attempt to start a massive world war?
I hate when ppl do the Malcolm and Martin contrast and comparison thing.

Worst applied to Marvel characters.

Last edited:
It’s a bit more than a movie tho

Showed that a film with black director and black cast can do well overseas. But it being Marvel surely helped a lot

It's not even debatable that's it's more than a movie. It is. Whether you enjoyed it the same as most is another thing tho .

See, already there is internal interpretation of what I said. I enjoyed the movie, it was good. I never said it was a bad movie.However, the deep meaning and connection most Black folks are walking away with, I do not feel. This is NOT the first superhero movie to feature a mostly or all Black cast/writer/director. People got caught up in the marketing of this movie. Not to take away from this movie at all, but I like to look at the picture beyond what's right in front of me at the moment. People been doing the most with this movie man.

Back
Top Bottom