WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Your clown *** can’t have a discussion without being condescending, hard to ever take ANYTHING you say seriously when you can’t have a conversation like a normal person.
Your **** made *** opinion sucks donkey balls.

I'm not having a discussion with you AT ALL.

Stop being delusional.

Your **** made *** opinion sucks donkey balls.

I'm not having a discussion with you AT ALL.

Stop being delusional.

You having a discussion now, with your typical sensitive self getting all riled up like a woman, go change your tampon b.

Just saw this on an IG advertisement. I wonder if it really looks that good :nerd:

20180226_215555.jpg

That had to be a joke by Ryan.

Sly was all up in Creed with other white ppl :lol:

Wait, me telling you I'm not having a discussion with you is a discussion now? :lol:

Git yo dumb dumb dumb *** outta here. Continue on with your **** opinions.

Your bum **** really thinking your opinion is the only that matters, missed me with that bs :lol:

Anyways back on the ignore block you go

Can't pay any mind to ppl with extra poor taste.

Its mad evident when they try to supoort their stance with pure nonsense.

But Killmonger definitely was Oakland. Even the references to the Black Panther party was pffftt :pimp:

His pops had a Huey Newton poster up in his apartment.

Also- Killmonger is the first person we hear in the entire movie.

"Baba- tell me again the story of Wakanda"

MBJ was in The Wire and Friday Night Lights, 2 of the best shows ever

No slander allowed

I like Hemsworth but he doesn’t have anything like Fruitvale Station under his belt

I’m not slandering MBJ, loved his performance in Fruitvale, he was super solid! What I’m saying is that a role like that, he will always shine in because that’s a role that displays his acting strength the most.

I think given the opportunity, Hemsworth can pull off a more dramatic role, like I said...a great comedic actor usually has a huge acting range given the opportunity....I’m sure Jonah Hill took a lot of people by surprise when he stepped out of comedy...and held his own next to Leo and Pitt.

Mark Millar Explains Why Marvel’s Movies Are Better Than DC’s

“And I say [that] as a massive DC fan who much prefers their characters to Marvel’s. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are some of my favorites but I think these characters, with the exception of Batman, they aren’t based around their secret identity. They are based around their super power,” “Whereas the Marvel characters tend to be based around the personality of Matt Murdock or Peter Parker or the individual X-Men, it’s all about the character,” “People will slam me for this but I think the evidence is there. We’ve seen great directors, great writers and great actors, tonnes of money thrown at them, but these films aren’t working. I think they are all too far away from when they were created. Something feels a little old about them, kids look at these characters and they don’t feel that cool. Even Superman, I love Superman, but he belongs to an America that doesn’t exist anymore. He represents 20th Century America and I think he peaked then.”

He has a point.

MBJ was in The Wire and Friday Night Lights, 2 of the best shows ever

No slander allowed

I like Hemsworth but he doesn’t have anything like Fruitvale Station under his belt

He was slinging the rock in FNL :pimp:

MBJ has flourished in his career because he’s picked good roles. F4 is his only blemish.

Chronicle was fuego:pimp::pimp::pimp:

“And I say [that] as a massive DC fan who much prefers their characters to Marvel’s. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are some of my favorites but I think these characters, with the exception of Batman, they aren’t based around their secret identity. They are based around their super power,” “Whereas the Marvel characters tend to be based around the personality of Matt Murdock or Peter Parker or the individual X-Men, it’s all about the character,” “People will slam me for this but I think the evidence is there. We’ve seen great directors, great writers and great actors, tonnes of money thrown at them, but these films aren’t working. I think they are all too far away from when they were created. Something feels a little old about them, kids look at these characters and they don’t feel that cool. Even Superman, I love Superman, but he belongs to an America that doesn’t exist anymore. He represents 20th Century America and I think he peaked then.”

He has a point.
I just think the DCEU hasn't even tried to make the characters relatable. Like for Superman Snyder went out of his way to make Superman look like a god looking down on the rest of us. Marvel could've done the same with Thor but they made him relatable from the jump. For Miller to say that DC characters are just not inherently relatable feels like a cop out.

DC is lame af, lets keep it 1000. Those characters aren’t relatable and they’re lucky to have Batman. DC should be praying to Bob Kane and Bill Finger every night, every employee at that company. Marvel had the flyest characters from all over the spectrum. You could relate to Peter Parker. He was from Queens, he felt like a kid from the block you used to open up fire hydrants with in the summer. DC is just God’s, aliens, ****boi’s, FOH DC.

rocket-gif.gif

/endmarvelfanboydcrant

You can’t just magically strip Superman’s powers away like you can with Thor

Exactly. That is part of where problem lies.

I specifically he's on to something with his last statements.

If you're gonna continue to make Supes about this ideal person humanity strives to be or as a role model that has all these powers he's essentially always going to be the same character that is separate and above.

The powers can still be there but you can work on the personality.

Is it true that Thor's weather controlling powers are more powerful than Storm's in the comics? Think I read that on IG a few weeks ago.

He has a point.

If that’s the case, DC needs to do movies of the following: Booster Gold, Vic Sage, Huntress, The Spectre and introduce the Wildstorm Universe.

Back
Top Bottom