WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You always just missing the point. Thor was able to have personality because he was stripped of his powers and had to earn it back.

In today’s MAGA climate, there’s no way you can say Captain America isn’t relatable.

They made Tony Starks a prisoner of war. Who can’t empathize and feel bad for a guy like that while the War in Afghanistan played out in real life.

Marvel was able to suceed by stripping down those generic descriptions you just gave each of them.

Uhh bro I'm confused it sounds like we agree.. Mostly

And someone mentioned it before but even before Thor was stripped of his powers they was already laying down the seeds to make him relatable.

Last edited:
DC just needs to pick other characters and introduce them....

They have an amazing universe. Tired of seeing the Trinity...Give us more...

That what Marvel did to the world, introduce characters that most people never heard of.

That what Marvel did to the world, introduce characters that most people never heard of.

Booster gold movie?

the problem is they butchered the trinity.. but before MOS and the present DCEU, DC live action movies were basically batman and only batman

had the singer crap superman movie.. and zero WW

before that it was the reeves supes movies.. and tv stuff with supes and WW

o and the crap green lantern movie the ryan reynolds..

starting the DCEU with superman wasnt a bad idea, considering they just came off of the nolan verse and you probably dont want to rush out another bats for folks to compare to something that was so great.. but you wanna start with a band so you go with either supes or WW or flash, but you have to legit build your characters and also would have been good to build those 3 then go with bates or MM or then aquaman or something after you have built up goodwill with the known guys through the origin films

The fact that DC has 2 of the de facto greatest CB heroes of all time and are still whiffing is artistically criminal. :smh:

the fact that they have control of all of their characters..

marvel literally started this with the C squad.. hulk they kinda had access too.. but even the netflix characters were sold elsewhere OVER this crew

the fact that they have control of all of their characters..

marvel literally started this with the C squad.. hulk they kinda had access too.. but even the netflix characters were sold elsewhere OVER this crew

Fam I was just talking to my bro about this.

I started thinking about pre MCU times and all of the Avengers minus Hulk and Spidey we’re on JV.

Ask a kid today about superheroes and many of them will have IM, BP, Thor and Cap in front of Batman and Superman... what a time.

Marvel made got damn ant-man poppin. ANT-MAN.

Fam I was just talking to my bro about this.

I started thinking about pre MCU times and all of the Avengers minus Hulk and Spidey we’re on JV.

Ask a kid today about superheroes and many of them will have IM, BP, Thor and Cap in front of Batman and Superman... what a time.

Marvel made got damn ant-man poppin. ANT-MAN.

GOTG is a testament to the MCUs power..

Captain Marvel adds Gemma Chan as Kree villain Minn-Erva

Deadline reports that Marvel Studios will have no shortage of Kree characters in the upcoming Captain Marvel movie with the addition of Gemma Chan (Humans, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Transformers: The Last Knight).

Chan takes on the role of Kree spy and genetiscist, Minn-Erva, who takes on the human alias of Doctor Minnerva when she infiltrates humanity. The character has similar powers to Carol Danvers’ Captain Marvel which she has used to fight both versions of the title hero.
Gemma_Chan_colour.jpg

funny thing about being a so called God of Thunder is...thunder is just sound lol. It's not actually anything. Soft boy Nerf sound god.

Lightning is where it's at b.

Raiden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor.

funny thing about being a so called God of Thunder is...thunder is just sound lol. It's not actually anything. Soft boy Nerf sound god.

Lightning is where it's at b.

Raiden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor.
Static Shock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom