WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You talking like Wakanda is open to everyone. Its not.

Wakanda having advanced medical facilities really doesnt play in to Rhodes should've went against the government's of the world cuz a scumbag can't read.

Yea I know it's not open to everyone, but at the end of the movie Cap was in Wakanda. I imagine if Rhodes was on team cap he would've also been there with Bucky for medical help

Yea I know it's not open to everyone, but at the end of the movie Cap was in Wakanda. I imagine if Rhodes was on team cap he would've also been there with Bucky for medical help
That's assuming he even gets hurt if you're assuming what if Rhodes was on the scumbag's side.

https://www.hottopic.com/product/marvel-studios-the-first-ten-years-more-than-a-fan-t-shirt-hot-topic-exclusive/11389604.html?cgid=pop-culture-shop-by-license-marvel#j=33013&sfmc_sub=111945&l=15_HTML&u=15852535&mid=7275722&jb=73&cm_lm=111945&CM_MMC=EML-_-03012018+MARVEL+INFINITY+WAR-_-Promotional-Product-_-1-20183-EML-SFM-5719-15&start=1
11389604_hi

11389604_av3

Copped

If they have just put a small Avengers A logo on the front of the tee instead of that huge block of text, I'd buy it.

The hot topic in my mall pulls numbers. Funko' Pops help a lot, but their merchandise is cheap to make, they make bank off the items they sell that's how theyre able to do so much discounts. They actually sell a llot more clothes and accessories than you think .

Selling graphic t-shirts.

People underestimate t-shirts. That's why Disney finessed the Spider-Man merchandising rights from Sony. I saw an article that Marvel made 6 billion in merchandising sales and DC made 4 billion. T-shirts, lunch boxes, Halloween costumes, all that.

People underestimate t-shirts. That's why Disney finessed the Spider-Man merchandising rights from Sony. I saw an article that Marvel made 6 billion in merchandising sales and DC made 4 billion. T-shirts, lunch boxes, Halloween costumes, all that.

hot topic is smart to cater to fan-doms of everything. Anime, comics, tv shows, movies, wrestling, bands, musicians, etc. So much product to sell. Plus stores will usually have at least one fine girl working there.

Oh a black dude that don't like black women, is he? That's terrible, he's gong to break Lupita's heart. I'm going to have to be there to pick up the pieces.

That's day 1 for me. I only got age of ultron cap so far. Sideshow just charged me for the homecoming Spider-Man so it should be shipping today. I preordered Black Panther and Killmonger and I'll definitely preorder this, cap, and the gauntlet as soon as they go up. I'm ready to see Iron-Spider
Me right now:wow:
My wallet right now:smh:

I see myself slowly falling into this addiction.

What Black Panther and Killmonger did you preorder. Very tempted to make some ill-advised purchases.

Back
Top Bottom