WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They cannot keep Chris Evans hairstyle consistent in any of the promotional material :lol: details on the Iron Spider suit are really nice. Curious as to why they’re essentially revealing Power and Space are the two stones Thanos will definitively get his hands on

All 15 covers put together. Key players surrounding Thanos.

8322E1CB-8666-4F7A-84AF-D19FE96700DC.jpeg

Behind the scenes with the Super Russo Bros. Look at Corvus Glaive’s staff. Guess who’s gonna be hard to kill?
0A2113F3-F98A-48EC-B6AA-F50259B414A7.jpeg

Wonder what they are looking at? Ring in the sky?

A8DA38B4-6B66-4DFA-9212-2DE13AFEA228.jpeg

Get hype ***!

C69E0330-8F6E-4B7A-B515-5DF08C2F59B1.jpeg

Ava Duverney's Wrinkle in Time sits with an RT score of 42 percent currently....

She's the lady who was supposed to direct Black Panther

Disney made her sit at the kiddy table and gave her oprah as compensation and she still spilled the food. Me and my boys were having a hilarious convo on this the other day. She’s done in Hollywood. Can’t salute Kevin Feige enough. He could have easily followed the hot hand of Duverney combined with the Hollywood’s feminist movement. He gave it to Coogler and repped his Alma mater instead.

One of the trailers said a wrinkle in time was a well loved book or it was a classic but i’ve never heard of it.

My co-worker just sent me a Reddit post from November and I started reading it thinking it was just someone with fan theories, but it sounds like some of this stuff is legit. I really hope I didn't read spoilers :smh::sick:|l

So is Thor getting his eye back or not? I see a mix of promotion art and figures with him having his eye, and then some without it.

Feige has good instincts. I wonder what it was about Ava that made him decide no when they discussed Blank Panther

Feige is the mvp

Back
Top Bottom