WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

dwvf6b2619ar4fp68i3r.png

thats a white man culturally

:rofl:

Moving right along here folks. I present to you the posters for easily one of the most hyped movies of all time. initially it was a let down but after more and more viewing, its still a remarkable movie in its own right.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver10_xlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver11_xlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver12_xlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver2_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver3_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver4_xlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver5_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver6_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver7_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver8_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver9_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver26_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver16_xxlg.jpg
avengers_age_of_ultron_ver13_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver14_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver15_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver17_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver18_xxlg.jpg
avengers_age_of_ultron_ver19_xxlg.jpg
avengers_age_of_ultron_ver20_xxlg.jpg
avengers_age_of_ultron_ver21_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver23_xxlg.jpg
avengers_age_of_ultron_ver22_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver28_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver27_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver30_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver32_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver31_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver29_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver24_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver33.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver34.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver35.jpg

Bonus variants

lorenzo_ultron.jpg
oomori_avengers.jpg

khoa_ultron.jpg

lazmarquez_ultron.jpg

jml2art_avengers.jpg
benmcleod_ultron.jpg

marie_avengers700.jpg

delart_ultron.jpg

simondelart_ultron.jpg

Gimme a few, to post the rest

Last edited:
You mean the same tony that saved cap from Loki..

How about this, let's say cap survives vs Loki.. do you think cap survives that nuke blast without tony and his suit taking it through the wormhole?

Or how about tony getting the propeller spinning on the helicarrier.. what would scumbag Steve and his vitamin s have done without tony and his suit?

O and tony didn't have his suit for all of this one:

What did he do, hit someone on the head when they weren't looking? Tony taking cheap shots cus he has no hands. Ya mans trash at hand to hand combat, couldn't do anything until he got the suit. Ya man was weak running around like prey running from a predator. Cap pre-serum would stand right up from his beating and tell the aggressor "I can do this all day" True fighting spirit right there, that's the heart of a hero, that's our Captain America!

Mannnnnn get that trashhhh out of hereeee...aside from the fan service of introducing the Hulkbuster fight scene and bringing Vision to life, that movie was a convoluted mess with TERRIBLE pacing

What did he do, hit someone on the head when they weren't looking? Tony taking cheap shots cus he has no hands. Ya mans trash at hand to hand combat, couldn't do anything until he got the suit. Ya man was weak running around like prey running from a predator. Cap pre-serum would stand right up from his beating and tell the aggressor "I can do this all day" True fighting spirit right there, that's the heart of a hero, that's our Captain America!

tumblr_m3lkubZXfC1qfcmy6o2_250.gif

There's nothing remarkable about AoU

Mannnnnn get that trashhhh out of hereeee...aside from the fan service of introducing the Hulkbuster fight scene and bringing Vision to life, that movie was a convoluted mess with TERRIBLE pacing

Odd, you guys aren’t a fan of world building? But you’re pretty hyped for this culmination film next month. Interesting. Age of Ultron built all of phase 3

Odd, you guys aren’t a fan of world building? But you’re pretty hyped for this culmination film next month. Interesting. Age of Ultron built all of phase 3

Fax

Looking back we didn't appreciate AoU because it didn't live up to the hype of A1, but you said it best it laid the whole foundation for phase 3 and that's something people are still overlooking

Cap haters make no sense, that man defended his childhood best friend, the only one left from his time who was brainwashed, son had the same amount of courage pre and post serum...the serum didn’t make him courageous, just gave him strength...he bout to steal the show in IW...quote me...him and StarLord

Friend that killed Tony's parents, that Steve knew about

Maybe just maybe if dude was man enough to tell tony and have a convo about it like an adult, it wouldn't have ended in a fight

AND Steve got nerve to further show his ignorance when he thinks fighting is his only option to handle that situation

But what else can you expect from a dude who been mooching off of people his whole life

He legitimately took a hardline stance against something he didn't read.. and speaking as an attorney, reading and actually understanding legislation isn't exactly an easy thing and I feel comfortable saying there is no way in hell cap actually understand what was said in the act

Taking cap's side in this situation says a hell of lot about a person

Everytime I see someone call Cap “Scumbag Steve” it just sounds like when Trump says “Crooked Hilary.”

Then I think of all the parodies in the political thread and can’t tell if it’s trolling or legit ..... lmao

It’s so lame and redundant. It’ll die down and they act all salty again because their side lost in civil war. “scumbag” blah blah blah. tiny is the one whose weapons end up in terrorist hands and his ultron destroyed a whole country and he blackmailed peter parker into fighting in a dangerous battle.

The fact we never got the Iron Man 3 that was shown to us in the trailer... :rolleyes

Last edited:
And apparently not..
download.jpg

giphy-2.gif
So he saved the world by putting the plane in the ice so there would be no other casualties and gave his life for others. Well I'll be damned, that's a similarity he now has with Jesus! The second one, he refused to take out his best friend who under mind control was attempting to kill him. He turned the other cheek. Cap is the hero we need but don't deserve. Long live Cap!

wheres the trailer guy?

Age of Ultron had the best and creepiest 3 trailers in the MCU

1. with Ultron at the end coming out say "there are no strings on me", he was so damn menacing
2. The strings and baseline in this trailer was epic
3. when they showed the splash page from the beginning of the movie with the heroes jumping into action, I damn near had a heart attack fam

Personally, I didn't mind AoU. I think the problem with the movie was that it was just an afterthought once they announced all the Phase 3 stuff and you knew it was just another side-plot while we waited for Infinity War. What happened in the movie was definitely an important step to get to where we are today, but nothing truly memorable, sans Vision's birth.

Back
Top Bottom