WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

When all is said and done Tony Stark would 100% vote for trump.

Yes, tony seems to take to stupidity so well

Let's assume that tony being a billionaire, he would know trump.. let's also assume, tony would have interacted with trump at some point

Given those assumptions, yes the dude who was smarter than trump probably by the age of 3 and definitely by 6.. yes, I completely agree that it would make sooooooooooooooooo much sense for tony to vote for trump

Skrull talk??

Listen, I’ve always said there was a reason Marvel took Avengers EMH off the air only to replace it with Avengers Assemble. Avengers EMH was great! Some people didn’t agree but I put it as arguable the best superhero cartoon since the 90s greats like X-MEN TAS, Spider-Man and Batman TAS.

With that said, I’ve always said that they took it off the air because it was a huge spoiler for the future of the MCU.

In Season 1 Hawkeye, BP and VA (Virgin America) went to Hydra island and took them all down. At the end, Fury had claimed the body of Madam Hydra and while unconscious/dead she turned into a Skrull. Fury wasn’t seen again.

In the climax of season 1, the Avengers traveled to Asgard to defeat Loki who had tapped into the Odin Force where Loki destroyed Scumbag Steve’s shield. After they had returned from Asgard, Steve is in his rumor looking at the remains of his shield, he’s shot and it was a Skrull that then took his form.

There were never any hints of it until when Ronin and the Kree came to Earth when VA seemed extremely angry seeing a Kree and ran into battle without strategy or anything. Fury finally appears again and kidnaps Tony telling him Hawkeye was a Skrull. Tony tells the team about seeing Fury and about the Skrull Invasion and tries to bring in Hawkeye while Wasp and Hulk protect him. T’Challa leaves to prepare Wakanda. Tony leaves disbanding the Avengers. VA stays and says he’ll lead if they’ll have him as leader. Later, he makes Banner/Hulk turn himself in for something he hadn’t done, eliminating their biggest threat.

Fast forward, Mockingbird was Queen Skrull, who was with Fury all along unknowingly. When they started invading the world, Tony with help of Dr. Doom create a way to expose Skrull agents. Queen Skrull attacked Tony through intel VA discovered for her, nearly killing him. Maria Hill who had finally found Fury came in for the save. Meanwhile, the real Virgin, Madam Hydra, Invisible Woman and others, escape the Skrull ship and make it back home in time to help Ms. Marvel and the remaining Avengers. Tony called Thor who came back to Earth for the first time since the Loki incident. They exposed and defeated all Skrulls.

It’s easy to see why doing a Skrull Invasion is why they pulled the show after only two seasons. I can easily see them using this as a reason to explain Fury’s whereabouts since AOU. Imagine if the dead Quicksilver turned out to be a Skrull which led to Fury going MIA. It also could explain how Hulk just happened to land offworld, seeing him as a threat they needed to rid themselves of. Maria Hill gave the ok when the Virgin said not to salvage SHIELD. The Avengers split could’ve been caused by Zemo who is a Skrull.

I’m more of the belief that scumbag Steve is still him in all of his scumbag glory, but in the climax of A4 he’ll be replaced as a a Skrull.

After saying all this, I also feel it may not be likely they do the Skrull invasion just yet. We’ve just had a secret invasion in TWS. MCU just got rights to the Skrulls, could they have been planning this all along? Who knows.

Like I said in another post they can take any character during their off screen time

But in the source material it was cap. That’s mainly the only reason I’m saying cap makes the most since. Plus his contracts and etc

Also tony is the poster boy for MCU lol

I honestly don’t think people would be all that upset.

But then again i May not be as emotionally invested in these characters as others lol

Has to be a character of significance.. cap is the only one that it would make sense in the story arc and significant enough for it to land

No one really cares about Hawkeye but he has been MIA.. doing banner would be too much for him.. Thor I don't see

Could say it happened at some point during WS.. then you could have falcon and BW as skrulls too

I don't see why he doesn't get this

He lost lol

Lol don't pretend that the mcu hasn't deviated from the comics before

Based on the comics, Hank was supposed to be the one to create Ultron. Spidey was supposed to be the one to make the classic Spidey suit. Cap was supposed to die because of the CW events. Shield was not the one who out the Avengers together. Drax was supposed to be green. Quicksilver and Sw were supposed to be mutants. They were supposed to be magneto's children. Need I go on?

But Cap is supposed to be a skrull because the comics said so :rolleyes

We’re not saying the skrull is supposed to be Cap lol he’s the most likely compared to the main 3 of him, Tony and Thor

DYU6zlvVwAAfMh5.jpg

DYU6zl_VoAAc7jH.jpg

DYU7yViU8AAXhTo.jpg

29249892_10155346009752344_2455203241416196096_o.jpg

You mean like having a whole movie about it?

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/16...is-using-the-skrulls-according-to-kevin-feige

I mean imagine if SS dies in IW and turns out to be a skrull, everyone is shocked.. and it builds up for........................
I didn't say they wouldn't use it in the future. I just don't think Marvel will use it for this movie because most people that will watch this movie don't even know who the Skrulls are. I just don't see them taking a chance on diminishing Captain America image in this movie that's heavily focused on Thanos. It would confuse people and take them out of the main plot of IW. Furthermore, it wouldn't be wise just to throw an unmentioned alien shape-shifting species into a movie without a proper introduction. I believe if the Skrulls are going to be in a movie, they're going to be the main focus or at least, they'll allud the mystery as a plot-point.

His complaints about the "twist" being split in 3 ways is a complete non-issue and not really a twist but a small reveal along the way. Zuri being revealed as the 2nd spy isn't even something that should be taking up so much of your thought process. The flashback being revealed in parts is very similar to th3 flashback reveal in Civil War being revealed in parts.

The way this guy lets the flashback twist big down his focus makes me wonder why he couldn't flow with the pace of the movie like if he was slow or something or at least follow those simple plot beats.

Then the whole Lion King comparisons made me tune out :lol:

Seems to be a common thing now for ppl to reference other movies in order to suggest ideas how to make the kther mlvie better when they're really just saying copy this movie that stole from this movie so they can all be similar in theme and the same.

The thing about watching so many movies is that you can easily spot the similar if not exact same story structure and pacing. That gets boring and repititive. Thats why its better and refreshing when movies Don't follow those similar formulas.

Last edited:
Skrull talk??

Listen, I’ve always said there was a reason Marvel took Avengers EMH off the air only to replace it with Avengers Assemble. Avengers EMH was great! Some people didn’t agree but I put it as arguable the best superhero cartoon since the 90s greats like X-MEN TAS, Spider-Man and Batman TAS.

With that said, I’ve always said that they took it off the air because it was a huge spoiler for the future of the MCU.

In Season 1 Hawkeye, BP and VA (Virgin America) went to Hydra island and took them all down. At the end, Fury had claimed the body of Madam Hydra and while unconscious/dead she turned into a Skrull. Fury wasn’t seen again.

In the climax of season 1, the Avengers traveled to Asgard to defeat Loki who had tapped into the Odin Force where Loki destroyed Scumbag Steve’s shield. After they had returned from Asgard, Steve is in his rumor looking at the remains of his shield, he’s shot and it was a Skrull that then took his form.

There were never any hints of it until when Ronin and the Kree came to Earth when VA seemed extremely angry seeing a Kree and ran into battle without strategy or anything. Fury finally appears again and kidnaps Tony telling him Hawkeye was a Skrull. Tony tells the team about seeing Fury and about the Skrull Invasion and tries to bring in Hawkeye while Wasp and Hulk protect him. T’Challa leaves to prepare Wakanda. Tony leaves disbanding the Avengers. VA stays and says he’ll lead if they’ll have him as leader. Later, he makes Banner/Hulk turn himself in for something he hadn’t done, eliminating their biggest threat.

Fast forward, Mockingbird was Queen Skrull, who was with Fury all along unknowingly. When they started invading the world, Tony with help of Dr. Doom create a way to expose Skrull agents. Queen Skrull attacked Tony through intel VA discovered for her, nearly killing him. Maria Hill who had finally found Fury came in for the save. Meanwhile, the real Virgin, Madam Hydra, Invisible Woman and others, escape the Skrull ship and make it back home in time to help Ms. Marvel and the remaining Avengers. Tony called Thor who came back to Earth for the first time since the Loki incident. They exposed and defeated all Skrulls.

It’s easy to see why doing a Skrull Invasion is why they pulled the show after only two seasons. I can easily see them using this as a reason to explain Fury’s whereabouts since AOU. Imagine if the dead Quicksilver turned out to be a Skrull which led to Fury going MIA. It also could explain how Hulk just happened to land offworld, seeing him as a threat they needed to rid themselves of. Maria Hill gave the ok when the Virgin said not to salvage SHIELD. The Avengers split could’ve been caused by Zemo who is a Skrull.

I’m more of the belief that scumbag Steve is still him in all of his scumbag glory, but in the climax of A4 he’ll be replaced as a a Skrull.

After saying all this, I also feel it may not be likely they do the Skrull invasion just yet. We’ve just had a secret invasion in TWS. MCU just got rights to the Skrulls, could they have been planning this all along? Who knows.

Yes EMH is great and is one of those animated series that will be extremely heralded as time goes on but the reason it ended was because it was because of the huge success of the Avengers film and Marvel wanting to emulate the core team from the film and what they were trying to do with the MCU. EMH was doing source material stuff that the general public had no idea about and the Avengers brand was at too delicate of a place to be doing the Michael Korvac saga or having Reed and Sue and Wolverine just casually pop up.

I didn't say they wouldn't use it in the future. I just don't think Marvel will use it for this movie because most people that will watch this movie don't even know who the Skrulls are.

How many people knew who Thanos was when the he appeared after Avengers? People will go home and research or ask their nerdy friends. They will be fine. Long as the movie is good they won't mind not knowing exactly who someone is.

Lol don't pretend that the mcu hasn't deviated from the comics before

Based on the comics, Hank was supposed to be the one to create Ultron. Spidey was supposed to be the one to make the classic Spidey suit. Cap was supposed to die because of the CW events. Shield was not the one who out the Avengers together. Drax was supposed to be green. Quicksilver and Sw were supposed to be mutants. They were supposed to be magneto's children. Need I go on?

But Cap is supposed to be a skrull because the comics said so :rolleyes
You have to actually read comics before you make posts like this.

Ultimate comics basically has SHIELD forming the Avengers as the Ultimates.

Drax is green with red tats. Are you color blind?

Bringing up Wanda and Pietro is just extreme ignorance on your part. From fthe movie regulation given Fox owns everything mutant to actual facts. They originally were never Magneto's children.

Cap didn't die due to CW events. He died cuz the Red Skull had him killed.

The other stuff was changed to simply highlight Tony and form a better stronger bond to the MCU given Spidey is still owned by Sony

Yes, Drax is green in the comics but he's not in the movies. That was my point.

Lol ok so I forgot about the ultimates avengers.

Lol I am aware of MCU not having the rights to the mutants. Who doesn't.

The point is that MCU takes liberties and I don't expect them to stop with Cap not being a skrull.

Last edited:
If the Skrull theory is true, I think we’ll get a hint of them in IW. Simply, due to them being introduced in Capt. Marvel.

Would I be bothered if Cap turns in a Skrull? No, I think it would be a really good plot twist for the MCU. Even if it isn’t Cap, the possibility of any MCU characters being one is a twist that I believe Feige and Marvel can pull off.

There is a reason why Clint isn’t in any of the promos. Maybe his arc within the film plays an important role in someway.

I know people have said they don’t care about the comics. But you should, regardless if the MCU deviated from the original source material.

And damn, this Cap v. Tony debate is annoying AF.

Yes, Drax is green in the comics but he's not in the movies. That was my point.
No. Drax is green in the movies. You are color blind.

Or are you making some silly stance to say hes more olive than green? :lol:

Lol I am aware of MCU not having the rights to the mutants. Who doesn't
So why would you bring up that the twins aren't mutants when you know they can not be called mutants?

Its just a stupid non-point.
The point is that MCU takes liberties and I don't expect them to stop with Cap not being a skrull.
There was no liberty taken with Pietro and Wanda. They can't be mutants. So they were made lab experiments instead

Last edited:
Don't all the actors have a contractual amount of films that they're slated to star in? I'd assume a death would coincide with something like that, but I'm nowhere near as versed in a lot this stuff as some of y'all are. Maybe that's doesn't play a part at all :lol:, if Gwyneth Paltrow is in this movie please off Pepper already tho.

Idk why but still can’t believe they wiped out Quicksilver that fast. I’d like to see him come back with “Time” gem.

Back
Top Bottom