WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Cap being a Skrull would make sense, because he's the poster boy for what's right. His uniform is the flag. He's supposed to be the boy scout. If Cap is a Skrull, that would create a big sense of fear and mistrust among the squad. It would make a better story. Hawkeye being a Skrull just ain't hitting like that. Some of the team might be like, "Who? That boy who can't afford two sleeves?".

Cap being a Skrull would make sense, because he's the poster boy for what's right. His uniform is the flag. He's supposed to be the boy scout. If Cap is a Skrull, that would create a big sense of fear and mistrust among the squad. It would make a better story. Hawkeye being a Skrull just ain't hitting like that. Some of the team might be like, "Who? That boy who can't afford two sleeves?".

Yup. Which is why I believe he’s the best candidate.

Him being a skrull would have the MOST impact even over Tony. And it was flip MCU and the audience on their heads man

Like i said this is with no bias but cap would be the MOST compelling story for Skrull

Don't all the actors have a contractual amount of films that they're slated to star in? I'd assume a death would coincide with something like that, but I'm nowhere near as versed in a lot this stuff as some of y'all are. Maybe that's doesn't play a part at all :lol:, if Gwyneth Paltrow is in this movie please off Pepper already tho.
Yeah you got the gist of it right. Although there are a lot of characters whose contracts are up with this or A4 as movies so I highly doubt we're gonna see 8 Avengers just die :lol:

Some will be put in retirment. Others will continue to make cameos.

Some are already making movie to movie contracts.

And nah, they're not killing Pepper :lol: She's barely in these movies already. How you dislike her? :lol:

Rewatching the trailer and Peter looks older than he was in CW and Homecoming

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-civil-war-trailer-release-date-a8258696.html

“When we last saw these characters in Civil War it's been probably 2 or 3 years that have passed, and our characters have been kind of part of some sort of counter-terrorism unit efforts but we're flying under the radar,” she said, adding: “You know, it's a lot I think when you are on these kinds of missions with no governmental support. You don't even have the support of just the general public, and you're sort of running rogue, trying to do what you know is best for the common man but you don't have someone to guide you or support you.

I didn't say they wouldn't use it in the future. I just don't think Marvel will use it for this movie because most people that will watch this movie don't even know who the Skrulls are. I just don't see them taking a chance on diminishing Captain America image in this movie that's heavily focused on Thanos. It would confuse people and take them out of the main plot of IW. Furthermore, it wouldn't be wise just to throw an unmentioned alien shape-shifting species into a movie without a proper introduction. I believe if the Skrulls are going to be in a movie, they're going to be the main focus or at least, they'll allud the mystery as a plot-point.

I didn't mean they would make a huge plot point of it

I literally mean they could have cap die in IW.. and because captain Marvel is the very next movie, they could have an after credit scene of cap turning back into a skrull

Then they could have captain Marvel bring back the real cap for A4 for reinforcements

Yeah you got the gist of it right. Although there are a lot of characters whose contracts are up with this or A4 as movies so I highly doubt we're gonna see 8 Avengers just die :lol:

Some will be put in retirment. Others will continue to make cameos.

Some are already making movie to movie contracts.

And nah, they're not killing Pepper :lol: She's barely in these movies already. How you dislike her? :lol:

Word, yeah I didn't think they would just dust half the cast because of contractual obligations but wasn't sure how that'd work out :lol:

And I got nothing against Pepper really I just can't stand Paltrow :lol:, always has been and always will be wack to me.

I'm glad you guys aren't in charge of the mcu :lol: Because that idea was so terrible it made me want to vomit

I mean it's the only way you can actually make HIM interesting

The only movie with his name in that is actually about him is first avenger.. and somehow DCEU made a better version of that

For everyone open to come back it seems as though A4 will end with everyone alive for the most part but going their separate ways. They will be a presence in the universe and live on through cameos and supporting spots but the MCU will refocus on Spider-Man and giving movies to lesser known heroes like Blue Marvel or Namor. There will be yearly events where multiple Marvel characters are in one film just like the comics. Will give the veteran MCU actors chances to come back without having to adhere to a contract. Think Doom Wars or Spider Island or Siege or AvX. I’ve been adamant that Feige’s goal is to recreate Marvel’s silver age in a film universe and it seems that’s the route he’s going.

For everyone open to come back it seems as though A4 will end with everyone alive for the most part but going their separate ways. They will be a presence in the universe and live on through cameos and supporting spots but the MCU will refocus on Spider-Man and giving movies to lesser known heroes like Blue Marvel or Namor. There will be yearly events where multiple Marvel characters are in one film just like the comics. Will give the veteran MCU actors chances to come back without having to adhere to a contract. Think Doom Wars or Spider Island or Siege or AvX. I’ve been adamant that Feige’s goal is to recreate Marvel’s silver age in a film universe and it seems that’s the route he’s going.

Damn near everyone is returning for A4

Damn near everyone is returning for A4

Exactly and we know the good guys will win. I think the casualties will be undone at the cost of “memories”. All the heroes will still be around but the end of A4 will be a soft reboot. Starting the MCU again but with all the heroes around. It’s how Spider-Man can get his proper origin and they can introduce the F4 and X-men and how RDJ gets to stay around as Tony Stark just being a presence in the MCU. Same with Evans as Cap and Hemsworth as Thor. They’ll be the faces of said heroes and will pop up when needed. On some guest star, studio audience applauding when they walk in type **** :lol:

Exactly and we know the good guys will win. I think the casualties will be undone at the cost of “memories”. All the heroes will still be around but the end of A4 will be a soft reboot. Starting the MCU again but with all the heroes around. It’s how Spider-Man can get his proper origin and they can introduce the F4 and X-men and how RDJ gets to stay around as Tony Stark just being a presence in the MCU. Same with Evans as Cap and Hemsworth as Thor. They’ll be the faces of said heroes and will pop up when needed. On some guest star, studio audience applauding when they walk in type **** :lol:

it seems like time travel will play a part so there's no telling how things will be undone. It would be dope if time was altered and we get a shot or comment indicating that the xmen are put there or something like that.

The multi-verse idea is a much better idea. That way you can keep mcu continuity thus far un-altered but you can bring in new elements

I'd love to see marvel build other worlds.

The soft reboot thing was stupid when Fox did it and it'd be stupid if Marvel does it

The Avengers have been trying to stop the end of humanity for a while and Professor X, Reed Richards and Namor have yet to be seen. Them popping up after all these events took place that they weren’t present for kinda convolutes things and we know that it’s not a matter of if but when. They barely made it work with Spider-Man and their are still tears screaming “Iron Dad” and questioning why Spider-Man wasn’t the master seamstress he was in the comics lol. The soft reboot has to happen for continuity sake truthfully. Feige mentioned something to the effect of once A4 is over fans will categorize films in either pre A4 and after A4. Sounds like it’s in the pipeline. I’m excited to see Namor try and pipe Sue Storm and Reed not having it.

The Avengers have been trying to stop the end of humanity for a while and Professor X, Reed Richards and Namor have yet to be seen. Them popping up after all these events took place that they weren’t present for kinda convolutes things and we know that it’s not a matter of if but when. They barely made it work with Spider-Man and their are still tears screaming “Iron Dad” and questioning why Spider-Man wasn’t the master seamstress he was in the comics lol. The soft reboot has to happen for continuity sake truthfully. Feige mentioned something to the effect of once A4 is over fans will categorize films in either pre A4 and after A4. Sounds like it’s in the pipeline. I’m excited to see Namor try and pipe Sue Storm and Reed not having it.
Multi-verse, my man. Multi-verse.

Benedict Cumberbatch already casually mentioned the multi-verse in a universe once. I think the mcu will be heading in that direction.

And then the next ten years will be culminating towards a big event movie where teams from different universes come together to face a threat.

Back
Top Bottom