WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

MCU will refocus on Spider-Man and giving movies to lesser known heroes like Blue Marvel

I LOVE Blue Marvel. :wow:

I would be first in line to see it. I doubt they ever give him a flick tho. They ended The Ultimates and he's never had anything more than a mini. I pray that they give him an ongoing soon. I'd love to see Priest on it with Leinil Yu doing art. :pimp:

To me its as easy as using the infinity gauntlet to alter reality in a way that doesnt need details and explaining to explain the introduction and appearances of mutants and characters like Reed Richards.

Also opens the door for dudes like Idris Elba to get new and better roles in the MCU.

No time travel soft reboot or events occurring in a different part of the multiverse needed.

Basically what Marvel just did at the end of Secret Wars where the multiverse died and came back. Everything in the main Marvel universe's past still happened (Infinity Gauntlet, Civil War, Onslaught, etc.) but everything from the present onward is different (Miles Morales and co. in the main universe, the Maker, New Universe characters, etc.)

Multi-verse, my man. Multi-verse.

Benedict Cumberbatch already casually mentioned the multi-verse in a universe once. I think the mcu will be heading in that direction.

And then the next ten years will be culminating towards a big event movie where teams from different universes come together to face a threat.
Take that **** to DC :lol:

You're literally describing Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Last edited:
To me its as easy as using the infinity gauntlet to alter reality in a way that doesnt need details and explaining to explain the introduction and appearances of mutants and characters like Reed Richards.

Also opens the door for dudes like Idris Elba to get new and better roles in the MCU.

No time travel soft reboot or events occurring in a different part of the multiverse needed.

Basically what Marvel just did at the end of Secret Wars where the multiverse died and came back. Everything in the main Marvel universe's past still happened (Infinity Gauntlet, Civil War, Onslaught, etc.) but everything from the present onward is different (Miles Morales and co. in the main universe, the Maker, New Universe characters, etc.)

And I’m thinking this is exactly how it happens. Infinity gems will some how be responsible for the acceleration of the X-gene on earth or something to that effect. Secret Wars 2015 along with the reissuing of a lot of classic Marvel stories were on the pipeline in Marvel around the same time Feige announced the Phase 3 slate so I wouldn’t be surprised if the MCU plans mirrored a lot of the big stories and reissues that were getting ready to be rereleased at that time. Look how perfectly timed Civil War got reissued. In an ironic type of twist I could see something happening and then the “All-New, All-Different” MCU After A4 have the F4 appearing as opposed to disappearing.....

Mrs marvel going to make an appearance in this one now. It's about to get real!! I think that may even be her behind Cap in one of those shots in the trailer

Mrs marvel going to make an appearance in this one now. It's about to get real!! I think that may even be her behind Cap in one of those shots in the trailer

Wait? She’s confirmed for IW? I thought she wasn’t?

I no longer think of Captain Marvel as Ms. Marvel :lol:

That was just further confusing but the last report was captain Marvel isn't in IW as far as a large role.

I'm not taking YouTube vids as facts cuz dude can't even say anything in it definitive. Just that he's confused.

Better off linking to the ET interview.

Well damn...it makes sense to introduce her Spidey style then we have her solo film and have her be a strong presence in A4 dealing with the skrull invasion...although I wouldn’t mind thanos arc taking up both Avengers films...just feel like it has to.

Legit I’m more curious than anything about Clint’s role in all of this and why he’s kept in the shadows...he’s an OG Avenger....no reason to not have him front and center along with Widow

I think Marvel has to show her in this film.

This is their first female lead role film for a character that the audience doesn’t know.

Wonder Woman did well because she is one of the most popular comic book characters ever.

Captain Marvel ain’t that.

It has something to do with Clint's family. Linda Cardellini who plays Hawkeye's wife has not only been confirmed for Infinity War but appeared in the Vanity Fair shoot for Infinity War. She's been in a very minor character only appearing in Avengers: Age of Ultron but was involved in a very prominent photo shoot.

I think Marvel has to show her in this film.

This is their first female lead role film for a character that the audience doesn’t know.

Wonder Woman did well because she is one of the most popular comic book characters ever.

Captain Marvel ain’t that.
Think it is in the best interest of her movie to introduce her in another movie first. No doubt Ant-man and Dr. Strange missed out on some box office by not doing that first.

Back
Top Bottom