WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think Marvel has to show her in this film.

This is their first female lead role film for a character that the audience doesn’t know.

Wonder Woman did well because she is one of the most popular comic book characters ever.

Captain Marvel ain’t that.

.....and she wont be after her film.

HateMode activated.

5965C5B0-9693-48DF-81FE-EB38D21017CA.jpeg

Yeah Team Cap tripping if they think a Skrull reveal is stupid. Don't know who it would be but it would be great to get a Secret Warriors movie/show/whatever and have Fury pulling in Quake and some others to help him uncover whats going on.

I know the source material, y'all just hoping for something that won't happen like Cap dying in CW but in reality plummeted the crap outta your man crush Tony

Actually, since you haven't been paying attention, a skrull would be dying

With the real cap returning in A4

But considering y'all don't pay attention, not shocked at all that one of you would miss that point

Actually, since you haven't been paying attention, a skrull would be dying

With the real cap returning in A4

But considering y'all don't pay attention, not shocked at all that one of you would miss that point
It's just stupid for the real Cap to have been MIA for the biggest movie the mcu has ever had. I don't care what the comic source says. Period.

Like I said, you guys are the ones who want a main hero to be skrull so bad, so let it be Tony :rolleyes

It's just stupid for the real Cap to have been MIA for the biggest movie the mcu has ever had. I don't care what the comic source says. Period.

Like I said, you guys are the ones who want a main hero to be skrull so bad, so let it be Tony :rolleyes
You mad.

It makes more sense for it to be the captain of colonizing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom