WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Inspired me to get it too. But I got the 24x36 which i though was already big. Where did you get yours framed?
At a local frame store. I probably could've gone to a cheaper store. It's one of those small, fancy custom frame places where you pick from different samples and they put together your frame in a week.

I'm loving it though. I think poster collecting will become a hobby.

Attachments

• 20180421_004701.jpg
    20180421_004701.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
For sure. How much. Did framing go for?

I was going to buy an art print from Sideshow but all together with a frame it was like 2hunnid something.

Denying TWS as the best MCU film is straight up comedy, movie is Without a single doubt the best.

It's not that we're saying it's not the best. It's the "best and most intriguing story" part that has some of us lost. A celestial being who's a planet created a body to go around seeding up thousands of women in his conquest of the universe is more intriguing. A person who lost his entire family due to a killer robot lifting the entire country into the atmosphere and is now hell bent on destroying the Avengers from within is a pretty dope story too.

There's spy movies everyday, b.

On my marathon and on TWS. This movie easily has the best and intriguing story out of all the films. Not even close.

So many different little stories that join together and make one big spy movie with twists. Visuals are cleans and sound editing make the movie have a tense feeling. No pop culture music to give it that comofor feel.

I still have CW as my favorite because out of all the characters and just seeing your favorite superheroes on screen.

Are you doing a Chronological rewatch? I'am, finished TWS yesterday and on Vol.2 now.

TWS is still my favorite film.
So many great scenes with practical effects and Bucky was just FILTHY. That entire Nick Fury chase scene is great. The entire overpass street fight where Bucky shoots cap into a bus and then that bus hits the truck was insane. Just this fool walking around getting handed different guns and then just sprayin was insane.
I like it a lot also because it's more of a human fight than just supers duking it out. Cap, Bucky are the only 2 super powered beings in the film and they are usually matched with each other, but Fury, Pierce, Rumlow, Sharon Carter are all just spies. I just find it crazy how many people were just randomly killed in this flick by gun, with no dambs given. Pierce fricken slaughtered his maid for coming back and asking if he need anything else because she saw Bucky.
I'm never gonna argue with anyone over their favorite MCU flick because this Universe def has something for everyones taste.
But man, I don't think anyone can argue with how much of an upgrade TWS was over FA in terms of first movie to a sequel.
If any other studio tried to do that TWS wouldn't have even been made.

Great Marvel was committed the way they were.

I'm kinda bummed I don't have something new to wear for Infinity War bros

I was hoping to have an Infinity gauntlet to wear or something, but I slacked and now it's kinda late.

Thank you!!!

I swear on my life Guaradians 2 is one of the greatest piece of art ever put Together

It's not that we're saying it's not the best. It's the "best and most intriguing story" part that has some of us lost. A celestial being who's a planet created a body to go around seeding up thousands of women in his conquest of the universe is more intriguing. A person who lost his entire family due to a killer robot lifting the entire country into the atmosphere and is now hell bent on destroying the Avengers from within is a pretty dope story too.

There's spy movies everyday, b.

Back
Top Bottom