WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

D90DE622-76CA-492F-BDD8-5299437B69D7.jpeg
Rockin this on premiere night

Im stocked!

'Tis the week, fellas.

Aside from wanting to see the movie, I wanna see the amount of $$$$$ this movie will make.

315 mil domestic...is that even possible? Like if you can max out every theater for every showing in the US for IW this weekend, I wonder what would be the gross..

Last edited:
To this day my cousin argues Amazing Spider Man 2 > TWS :lol:
Your cousin is lame?

315k domestic...is that even possible? Like if you can max out every theater for every showing in the US for IW this weekend, I wonder what would be the gross..
:lol: 315k is 315,000. You mean 315 million. They'll make 315k on premiere night.

Which I'm not sure is possible in just a 3 day weekend.

How is the story in TWS any less basic than BP or Homecoming?

I totally don't get how you're using the word basic in this context.

Basic is the wrong word to be used but I see both of your points

The only reason why I can't put BP over TWS is because BP was way more predictable to me

Maybe its cuz I read the comics but nothing about TWS was unpredictable to me.

But I can't say the comic was either, just really good.

Smartest?! Meh, she’s good but without vibranium she’s nothing.

Everything she does revolves around vibranium. That’s a fact. Take the vibranium away what does she have? She’s good for what she is, but let’s not get carried away.

How does this prove anything when all she is doing is talking about the vibranium body Vision has? She’s strong in one field. That’s it. She damn good though, but to say she’s the smartest is a stretch

:lol:

Hopefully it’ll break Star Wars record of 248 million. Won’t do 315 million lol. Main thing, how will it hold up in the following weeks.

People are wild stupid and likely prejudiced to have opinions like this. The materials are just the materials.
Those Shuri posts weren't saying she wasn't smart. It was the issue of one of the behind scene guys saying she's the smartest person in the MCU and then dudes hopping on that based off BP acting as if she built up Wakanda's infrastructure on her own. Like it didn't have centuries of other Wakandan scientists that helped lay the foundation and help add to it being the most technologically advanced nation.

Then when they tried to use the movie everything was literally tied to vibranium. Yeah its just a material but the simple stance is you give Stark or Banner vibranium they would just the same make all of those amazing advancements as well.

The scene posted goes out of its way to have Shuri embarrass Mark Ruffalo (he sure as hell aint portraying Banner anymore :lol: ).

Its not from a prejudiced place.

Last edited:
got my tickets for Wednesday at 8 p.m.
That means full review in here by Wednesday morning. (will i be dropping a video? or just spoiling it all......)
STAY TUNED

Back
Top Bottom