WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Disney has been air tight with anything leaking on the internet. The movie HAS to be that good. If we even wake up to a Rotten Tomato score lower than 90% it’s gonna get really really really bad

Disney has been air tight with anything leaking on the internet. The movie HAS to be that good. If we even wake up to a Rotten Tomato score lower than 90% it’s gonna get really really really bad
No way this movie gets a RT score lower than 95%.

Got all the faith in the world in the Russo’s to deliver.

No way this movie gets a RT score lower than 95%.

Got all the faith in the world in the Russo’s to deliver.

When there’s a lot of moving parts in a movie like this, there are going to be a lot of contrarians and critics over analyzing things. I need this movie to at least have a 93% honestly. I’m sure all of Disney’s checks to reviewers cleared weeks ago so we should be getting a lot of “Masterpiece” and “this generations Star Wars” quotes. Fingers crossed.

DOUBT THE SCORE MATTERS. I’LL BE MY OWN REVIEWER OF THE MOVIE WHEN I WATCH IT :lol:

Of course I will enjoy the movie regardless of what happens but it’s narratives I’m worried about. People have this going against the grain mentality when something is this big. I can’t help but to want this to be a world event. There’s DC boys and people who resent comic book films peaking around the corner ready to take this moment from us. Let it not open as big as Black Panther or not make more than A1, I can’t help but to feel like people will relish in that fact. Something this ambitious has to be rewarded by being the talk of a generation

i dont think it can please everybody

even in here dudes will probably be arguing that same ol im/cap argument with new ammo

but talkin like that means youre lookin for attention shhhh

I see this moving in the range of 88%-92% on RT.
The super fans will be the only one’s that geek out, come tomorrow I’m out of this thread until Thursday night!

even in here dudes will probably be arguing that same ol im/cap argument with new ammo

I don’t think it can please everyone either but there needs to be something(s) in it that people unanimously agree have never been seen in a movie before and not just the the cast but the scale of the action, the interpersonal connections, the surprises (which Disney and Marvel or banking on with this “Thanos demands your silence” advertising”) it has to change not just superhero films but cinema. This film can’t afford to be polarizing. It’s been my biggest fear for months that this movie can’t live up to the hype. I know I’ll be blown away but I need the casual fan to come of that movie feeling like they were apart of something and not just feeling like they watched the new film for the water cooler convo.

I planned on seeing it with my brothers on Friday, but one couldn't make it so I had to push it to Saturday night. It's going to feel like an eternity waiting for Saturday.

The messed up part is I'm off Friday too and I'm tempted to see it by myself first :lol:

I'll probably just take that day to finish up my rewatch, with my schedule I won't get it done without that Friday so I'll be patient.

This is how you know dudes reasoning is moronic.

Both Cap and IM fans can agree none of that arguing means a movie was bad. The scumbag and benefactor arguments didn't mean Civil War was bad or AoU or any other movie. The movies are judged for the movie themselves.

Not some fan argument :lol:

Also **** anybody who isn't satisfied by Infinity War. It doesn't matter and neither do they. Saying something so basic is nothing but looking for attention.

Another one of those bandwagon cynical lames.
DC stans gonna be in full effect trying to get Infinity War below 90%
They failed with Black Panther.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I would've liked for dude to tell everything in chronological order like he did with Pym and the murder of the Starks. Glazed over T'Chaka killing N'Jobu and Klaue stealing vibranium until he got to Black Panther in 2016.

That 8 year mistake should be blamed on Sony :lol:

I can’t wait to see the reaction from the actors after the premiere. I’m gonna be a wreck come Thursday afternoon.

I planned on seeing it with my brothers on Friday, but one couldn't make it so I had to push it to Saturday night. It's going to feel like an eternity waiting for Saturday.

The messed up part is I'm off Friday too and I'm tempted to see it by myself first :lol:

I'll probably just take that day to finish up my rewatch, with my schedule I won't get it done without that Friday so I'll be patient.
Better brother than me.

Had any of mine held me up I would've been like oh well :lol:

This Joaquin Phoenix type actors are pompous. Just tell him he ain’t never gonna be River and do the Wakanda salute on his ***

Back
Top Bottom