WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I always thought thst was one of the MCUs bigest mistale not lettin him collect the stones over the course of the films
Let's watch the movie first before we call it a mistake. But, I see what you're getting at.

Side-note, I had to pay homage:
Screenshot_20180423-134530_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

I can't take any chances. I already have layzie on ignore. I should be avoiding the thread altogether but I'm too weak..

I need to block tdogg and goldmember too. I don't trust all yall

Would you guys be disappointed if the only Defenders cameo was made by Iron Zest?

:rofl:

It's going to be hard staying off social media and staying away from people in NYC. You could be on the ****ing train minding your business and then bam! Some random jabroni lets off a major spoiler.

I dont even know how anyone could ride public transportation without earbuds/headphones in. Some of the conversations I hear man.... :lol: it's legit torture.

Staying off social media isn't hard, especially if you have NT. and reddit, so many different things to get in to. Youtube also. IG , twitter, facebook, are crazy easy to stay away from.

aint no one waiting til Monday. YALL HAVE BEEN WARNED
9 A.M EST WEDNESDAY
review no spoiler tag.
BLAME KSTEEZY AND AMEL

Staying off social media isn't hard, especially if you have NT. and reddit, so many different things to get in to. Youtube also. IG , twitter, facebook, are crazy easy to stay away from.

aint no one waiting til Monday. YALL HAVE BEEN WARNED
9 A.M EST WEDNESDAY
review no spoiler tag.
BLAME KSTEEZY AND AMEL

No offense but I will block you until I see it sunday.

No offense taken. Your best bet is to block me if you don't want to get spoiled as soon as you wake up in the morning.
If it wasn't for my wife and best friend I'd be spoiling y'all Tuesday night at 10 pm est instead

No offense taken. Your best bet is to block me if you don't want to get spoiled as soon as you wake up in the morning.
If it wasn't for my wife and best friend I'd be spoiling y'all Tuesday night at 10 pm est instead

You're taking Stannis' death out on all of us :smh:

youtube isn't even safe because of the recommended vids on the frontpage has stupid spoiler title most of the time

Back
Top Bottom