WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

MOON KNIGHT Is Another Character Kevin Feige Believes Has A Future In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

When the Marvel Studios boss was recently asked whether he has any plans for the hero with multiple personalities and a brutal way of dealing with criminals, he promised that something is on the cards.

"Yes. Does that mean five years from now, 10 years from now, 15 years from now?" he said. "There are stacks of character cards that we have in our, in our development offices, which we look at. Which we pull for him, which we discussed."

Kevin Feige Addresses The Place Of The X-MEN In The MCU But Says Marvel Isn't (Currently) Working On It

During a recent interview, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige was asked about how that could work and while he pointed to the past in order to make it clear that it will be something they're able to explain, he also made it clear that it's still a little too soon for them to be making any firm plans.

"You’re right, it’s too far out to talk about whether it will happen of not. We’re not working on it in any way, shape or form. We’ve got five films on the docket we’ve already announced that are taking a big percent of our time. But I will say to your very good question that if you look back to Phase 1 and after “Iron Man” was released and we announced our upcoming films, one of which was “Thor,” people said, “How in the WORLD can you bring in a Norse god who flies with a hammer into the world you’ve established of Tony Stark and Stark Industries?” That was sort of the reason we made the “Thor” film the way we did, was to ease character into a world together, even though they might not understand each other and might have trouble getting along at first, that’s the fun of it. But tonally there’s always a way, and as you said the comics have been navigating it quite well for half a century."

Kevin Feige Says NOVA Has "Immediate Potential" At Marvel Studios And Addresses What Comes Next

When Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige was recently asked about the chances of Nova coming to the big screen, he confirmed that's a character they're well aware has "immediate potential."

"[If] we have a big board with a bunch of characters that have more immediate potential, Nova is on that board," he said much to the delight of fans. "Because of the connection to the Guardians universe, because there are more than one examples to pull from in the comics that are interesting. And you’re absolutely right, he was in the earliest drafts of the [Guardians of the Galaxy]."

Feige wouldn't elaborate on what's happening with the character beyond that but did say that Marvel is waiting for Avengers: Infinity War to be released before settling on what comes next. "We're figuring those things out. It is a very unique embarrassment of riches right now because there are so many of the characters that audiences are clamoring to see more. The question is how do we show them all?"

Yeah.....I might have to see this day 1 to avoid spoilers. People don't know how to act on Instagram. Some Dbag is gonna take a picture and/or make a meme of a death. I feel it coming. :smh:

Spoilers don't bother me and I'll actively be searching them out as fast as I can...

Can't watch on Thursday thou, between work and then the nfl draft that night.. I might try to get Friday off and go in the middle of the day when hopefully no one else is there

Spoilers don't bother me and I'll actively be searching them out as fast as I can...

Can't watch on Thursday thou, between work and then the nfl draft that night.. I might try to get Friday off and go in the middle of the day when hopefully no one else is there

I can't lie, I might be peeking every now and then during the movie. Unless you just DM me the top six picks on IG and I'll check during a "slow scene":lol:

^ twitter is your best friend.. even thou espn and nfl reporters aren't going be tipping picks, should be able to get info out of other guys

But yea, too much going between trades and rumors.. I wanna go in and enjoy without that going on same time

thursday night, nfl draft.

friday, infinity war in imax.

what a time to be alive. its here fellas.

For the most part spoilers don't bother me, depends on what it is, but I realize that the large majority of folks don't want to be spoiled, so it's a simple respect thing.

Safety off though starting 7pm on Thursday, right?

gotg-spoilers.gif

someone let me know if they show Vemon in the new trailer, cause if not I am not checking into the Sony thread with rfx45 rfx45 the only one posting, I dont want to get notification every time he post.

There Aren’t Alternate Realities in Avengers 3-4 To Keep The Stakes Real

Avengers: Infinity War directors Joe and Anthony Russo confirm there will be no alternate realities in Infinity War or Avengers 4. Marvel

Joe Russo: There’s no ‘What If’ scenarios. Everything that happens in these movies, happens in these movies. There’s not like, you know, some potential, a tangential reality. It doesn’t affect the story. It’s if it happens, it happens. We wanted to commit to the storytelling and the most complete way and not give ourselves any kind of, you know, potential, uh, outs, like, uh, it was all a reality dreams.

Anthony Russo:I think that’s because, you know because the stakes are so high in these films and we wanted to honor that he wanted to commit to those stakes

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-alternate-reality-timelines/

@lamekilla

going to the ellen show on thursday.. looks like the guest might be Dr. Strange.. :nerd: i also have tickets for the 7pm imax show on thursday as well..

Back
Top Bottom