WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

There Aren’t Alternate Realities in Avengers 3-4 To Keep The Stakes Real

Avengers: Infinity War directors Joe and Anthony Russo confirm there will be no alternate realities in Infinity War or Avengers 4. Marvel

Joe Russo: There’s no ‘What If’ scenarios. Everything that happens in these movies, happens in these movies. There’s not like, you know, some potential, a tangential reality. It doesn’t affect the story. It’s if it happens, it happens. We wanted to commit to the storytelling and the most complete way and not give ourselves any kind of, you know, potential, uh, outs, like, uh, it was all a reality dreams.

Anthony Russo:I think that’s because, you know because the stakes are so high in these films and we wanted to honor that he wanted to commit to those stakes

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-alternate-reality-timelines/

@lamekilla
Interesting.

I don't know what to expect anymore lol.

I was thinking, is the Stark we see in the film from an alternate reality because he has an arc reactor on his chest again? But based on this, maybe not?

So many questions! lol

Russos trollin. No way there's no alternate realities. How is Tony in SHIELD gear, Virgin America in his throwback fit, Fury and Hill looking like civilians and Ant-Man with them in what looks like the battle of New York all over again?

giphy.gif

Russos trollin. No way there's no alternate realities. How is Tony in SHIELD gear, Virgin America in his throwback fit, Fury and Hill looking like civilians and Ant-Man with them in what looks like the battle of New York all over again?

giphy.gif

BARF?

It's going to be hard staying off social media and staying away from people in NYC. You could be on the ******* train minding your business and then bam! Some random jabroni lets off a major spoiler.

Yeah, I have to believe alternate timelines or 'dimensions' have to be in play for this movie.

So does TDogg get to see the movie early because he's overseas?

Since I am the heart and soul of this thread and I’m the official poster guy.

I have set the date where we can post all spoilers in here at Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm EST

Since that is the time I get to see the movie. If anyone has a problem with that take it up with management. Which so happens to be me

Kevin Feige Confirms That ETERNALS Is In Development And The Lead Character May Have Been Revealed

"‘Eternals’ is one of many many many things that we are actively beginning to have creative discussions about to see if we believe in them enough to put them on a slate," he tells The Wrap."We have started working on what are the films post-phase 3."

The Eternals were created by Jack Kirby and their ties to the Celestials mean Marvel has the opportunity to delve deep into the Marvel Cinematic Universe's cosmic history. The site adds that multiple screenwriters have met with the studio about the project and the current plan is reportedly for the female Eternal known as Sersi to be the lead. The hero can manipulate cosmic energy to grant herself virtual immortality, invulnerability, and reshape the molecules of other people or objects.

The FANTASTIC FOUR And X-MEN May Not Arrive In The Marvel Cinematic Universe Until Phase 5

Seeing as Marvel plans out its movies years in advance, Feige has now made it clear that the focus is currently on the ones we know the release dates of and points out that the heroes Disney will gain after purchasing Fox likely won't factor into plans until a number of years after the deal is official.

"No, because any of that deal would take a while to get going and years from whenever and if ever it happens. So, certainly it won’t impact the five movies we’ve announced, and it probably wouldn’t impact anything for a handful of years after that. Because really, we’re not thinking about that. We’re thinking of delivering on what we promised. Any movie, especially for any characters we don’t have the rights to yet until someone tells us we do, would be even further after that."

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige Reveals When Marvel's Phase 4 Slate Will Be Announced, No Hall H at SDCC This Year

"We won't do anything until after this time next year," the Marvel Studios boss says. "After that, I think we'll announce where we're going. But we did a very big announcement in 2014 where we announced a lot of movies, and we added a few movies to it after that announcement. But it really felt important that we deliver on that before we do a big showcase of whatever is to come."

Unfortunately, this makes sense and when Feige was asked to elaborate on why the studio is sitting out of this year's Comic-Con (an event which frequently sees them steal the show), he indicated that it could be next July when various upcoming titles and sequels are revealed by Disney and Marvel.

"That's one of the main reasons we're not going to Hall H this year," he continues, "is because Ant-Man & the Wasp will have just been released, Infinity War will be out, Captain Marvel will have just finished filming, Spider-Man will have just started filming, and we're not gonna be making any other announcements. So we're gonna wait until Comic-Con next year."

Marvel Studios Tackling The Horror Genre Is A Possibility According To Studio Head Kevin Feige

Feige first states his fondness for both those characters and the genre before confirming that the studio tackling horror in some capacity is indeed a possibility:

I like both of those characters that you named, and I think, again, horror can mean a lot of things. Horror, did you mean a movie like Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Hostel or a Friday the 13th or a Poltergeist? Poltergeist is a little bit more my wheelhouse, that's such a great movie and it scared the heck out of me but it's really fun. I don't know, I certainly would like to play with as many genres as possible.

The studio continues to evolve their cinematic universe with each new endeavour being different from the last, and, thankfully, it doesn't sound like they'll be ceasing the boundary-pushing anytime soon. Their most recent film, Black Panther, did not shy away from sensitive and important social issues, while other films like Ant-Man and the Wasp or Thor Ragnarok take on more light-hearted characteristics.

Feige explains his pride in the studio's diverse catalogue:

I think it always and I hope will continue to vary. I enjoy very much the success of Thor: Ragnarok, and all of the articles that were being written around the release of that film that 'the MCU has now just gone full comedy,' 'MCU has just embraced the full silliness and is just embracing a very eclectic, strange sense of humor.'

I remember reading those and thinking, 'Yes, but wait till you see Black Panther.' And now Black Panther and the advertisements for Infinity War, 'everything's gonna be dark now, everything's gonna be...' I will say it always will vary depending on the story we wanna tell on any individual movie.

BLACK WIDOW Solo Movie Will Reportedly Be A Prequel; May Feature An Appearance From The Winter Soldier

That Hashtag Show has come across some new details on Marvel's plans for the lethal Avenger's solo outing, and it looks like the studio intends to wind the clock back to before Scarlett Johansson's character made her MCU debut in Iron Man 2.

"The film will find Natasha living in the United States 15 years after the fall of the Soviet Union! That timeline places the film firmly in the mid-2000s, meaning we'll meet up with Nat prior to the events of Iron Man 2. That time frame opens up plenty of options, and while many fans seem to want a Black Widow/Hawkeye team up in Budapest, we've been told that early discussions about the film involved Sebastian Stan's Winter Soldier."

Aren’t the main stars contracts up after infinity war though?
Robert downer jr. and Chris Evans contracts are up I think

Wonder what marvel has in store future phases

Since I am the heart and soul of this thread and I’m the official poster guy.

I have set the date where we can post all spoilers in here at Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm EST

Since that is the time I get to see the movie. If anyone has a problem with that take it up with management. Which so happens to be me

Fam, what do you get from spoiling things for everyone?

Fam, what do you get from spoiling things for everyone?

Dude, we have to come to a consensus on when it’s ok To discuss the movie.

The movie isn’t out right now, let’s say somehow it’s leaked to the world and someone finds out then that’s definitely spoiler territory.

But let’s say the movie is realeased to the public, then it should be fair game.

When is it ok to discuss the movie then? When it comes out on Blu Ray?

- regards, Management of the MCU thread

many here are just asking for the first weekend to be spoiler free because many can't see it til Sunday

but i just avoid the thread for the most part but you can't even watch the nba playoffs without seeing the damn clips i've been avoiding every other commercial break

even the damn radio commercials have thanos and dr strange dialogues that's spoilery

Today gonna be my last day. I might not eem pay my phone bill till after i see the movie to make sure i dont catch spoilers online

Still dont see why this movie aint closer to 3hrs. They got a LOT to cover. Thanos still has ZERO stonez.

I always thought thst was one of the MCUs bigest mistale not lettin him collect the stones over the course of the films

Yoooo lolol, I saw the one with tony and pepper and swore it was originally gonna be for Avengers 4.

Then I saw that clip on Tv and was like “I guess dude is gonna die in infinity War”

Yea man just avoid things all together. Y’all wanna walk around here and take y’all time. If you ain’t catching it first thing Thursday night it’s your fault not mine.

- signed Management

Dude, we have to come to a consensus on when it’s ok To discuss the movie.

The movie isn’t out right now, let’s say somehow it’s leaked to the world and someone finds out then that’s definitely spoiler territory.

But let’s say the movie is realeased to the public, then it should be fair game.

When is it ok to discuss the movie then? When it comes out on Blu Ray?

- regards, Management of the MCU thread

My whole thing is we should atleast wait until the monday after the movie release.

So let's say from friday until sunday, that way there are ppl who have a chance to see it.

I know someone could just avoid the thread but how about those who wann come to the thread to read ppls thoughts on the movie spoiler free? Or to read on any news regarding the movie or the future films.

Don't see how 3 days is really a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom