WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was hesitant about the captn marvel film but the fact that its set in the 90s sold me.

If they do a time correct soundtrack it's going to be great.

brie-larson-captain-marvel1-ht-mem-180420_hpEmbed_5x7_992.jpg

I was hesitant about the captn marvel film but the fact that its set in the 90s sold me.

If they do a time correct soundtrack it's going to be great.

brie-larson-captain-marvel1-ht-mem-180420_hpEmbed_5x7_992.jpg
Doesn’t make sense
Where the hell she been then
All the times the world was at stake
Why she ain’t help

My only complaint
Is that they lied
They said that it wouldn’t be a cliffhanger
Would be like an actual ending
They lied their asses off
Yea it was more than a misdirerection

They were bold faced lying to everyone's face

They probably lied about more things.

I can't trust the Russos again lol

Yea it was more than a misdirerection

They were bold faced lying to everyone's face

They probably lied about more things.

I can't trust the Russos again lol
But yo I’m happy thanos didn’t lose
Though I found a hole in the plot
If thanos went to the dwarf to make a gauntlet
Why did Odin have a fake one
And why they make it seem like thanos
had one chillin in his closet
When in reality
He just got it cause he had the dwarf make it

Also they brought everyone back
But Natalie Portman
Let thot get some real closure
What happened with the Natalie Portman situation
And I was hype to see red skull
But sad to see he wasn’t gonna be of any significance
He would be a dope villain to get second chance
At getting revenge

Reactions: Ube
I think they nerfed DF out of Dr Strange

That's my biggest complaint.

He was so op in his own movie.

In IW he was powerful but nowhere near where he was at the end of Dr Strange.

I don't understand why he couldn't rewind time.

Reactions: Ube
really, really well done movie. foot was on the pedal from the beginning till the end. definite misdirection with the russos saying that it's not a 2-parter but that's hollywood for you.

- Thanos handing out 3 piece combos with the fries and biscuit to Hulk within the first 10 minutes of the movie was insane.

- I really thought that they were gonna kill Tony when Thanos broke that sword off and got my guy in the gut. RDJ's acting in that scene was PHENOMENAL.

- BP leading the pack and Cap running side by side with him from that aerial view gave me f*cking chills dog

- Loki death wasn't that sad for me, Vision and Gamora were though. I know Disney couldn't be too gruesome but they did what they could and I loved how Vision's legs went limp, lost his color and his pupils went white. That was so sick.

- Only complaint is that they didn't "kill" off Spidey and BP. Too obvious for mega fans like us, do something ballsy and kill off Cap or Tony. Notice how they left the 5 original Avengers alive. A4 definitely gonna be the send off for the core group and then they'll allow for that transition to let the new cats shine. There's reasoning behind everything.

- All in all I felt like I was watching a comic book. Couldn't have asked for better balance.

Good god

I have zero clue how anyone could compare that epicness to that joke that was TLJ

Can't wait to see what they do with 4

Can't wait to watch in imax

Good lord I wanna see how the hell tony upgrades from this armor and dude is going wreck shh in 4

And starlord really is a dumba*{*{*

Strange had to have seen something that he knew tony surviving was their only way.. need a checklist of everyone that made it out, inclusive of shuri

Was groot the only guardian? And did SW make it out?

But yo I’m happy thanos didn’t lose
Though I found a hole in the plot
If thanos went to the dwarf to make a gauntlet
Why did Odin have a fake one
And why they make it seem like thanos
had one chillin in his closet
When in reality
He just got it cause he had the dwarf make it

I think it was just a mold.

What if he's surrounded himself with half of the universes souls he wiped out and they drive him mad enough to undo everything?

Spidey almost HAD the gauntlet.. damn starlord
Out of all the possibilities....

Doctor Strange knew Tony is the key

Yup and yup.. quill was such a dumba]*]*] all movie and just went next level with that.. and as soon as dude saw tony get stabbed he gave shh up

I'm curious as hell to see how the hell tony tops THAT armor

Gotta be something involving the elf and/or shuri.. did shuri and rocket make it out?

Last edited:
My theory for Ant-Man is that they go back and find Janet in the Quantam realm and at the same time there's some breadcrumbs for finding Carol there as well. She's discovered (some time after Civil War sometime before Infinity War) and she ends up being one of the main components to serving Thanos that L. Clint's family is definitely dead, no denying that. He's got a big role in A4 though along with Scott based on set photos. Can't wait to see how BARF is integrated into the plot. My mind is just racing at this point

Back
Top Bottom