WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

on a separate note...

the dustings are deaths or are they just being removed from the universe? meaning when everyone wakes up the next day, will people acknowledge they’re not longer around or was it something that made it like they never even existed?

One of the best aspects of the movie.

They made it clear early on that everyone had leveled the **** up.

Tony was on another level with his tech.

Also we know who’s winning a race among the Avengers. BP was hauling *** running to the barrier :rofl:

When Cap caught up to BP, crowd at the theatre was :wow:

on a separate note...

the dustings are deaths or are they just being removed from the universe? meaning when everyone wakes up the next day, will people acknowledge they’re not longer around or was it something that made it like they never even existed?

nah this isn’t some house of m ****

on a separate note...

The first one.

If I must have a complaint was

nerfing Hulk....no idea what the point in that was

Bro
when you been on a planet for 2 years smashing warriors left and right, considered the strongest avenger then get washed like a rookie on fight night, trust that make you bish made. He wasn’t trying to see no part of Thanos again. Hulk got shook!!!

I almost thought Thanos was about to Bane break Hulk too

Bro
when you been on a planet for 2 years smashing warriors left and right, considered the strongest avenger then get washed like a rookie on fight night, trust that make you bish made. He wasn’t trying to see no part of Thanos again. Hulk got shook!!!

I almost thought Thanos was about to Bane break Hulk too

i definitely had TDKR flashbacks when he was hitting Hulk with those combos and then lifted him over his head :lol:

Hella intrigued where they go with A4 but I’ll take a shot at some prediction

Clints family gets turned to dust and that’s what brings him back, I take it he’ll play a big role in A4, Not really sure how they’ll use the time stone to reverse anything being that Strange got dusted too...but I feel like he knew this was the only way at a shot to win not now but in the future and that’s why he gave up the time stone...curious to see what role Scott plays in A4

one of the greatest films of all time.

Up there with the godfather.
Better than all star wars combined.

Crowd was standing like an ncaa game.

When it was over people just sat there comprehending what they had seen.

Afterwards in the lobby everyone was talking to each other about how awesome the movie was.

Going to see it again Friday, Saturday and sunday.

Lame is BUGGIN...I’m the first to be critical of MCU movies, but I seriously cannot see how this movie isn’t the reigning champ...I always kept TWS on a very high pedestal and to me this played on every emotion, I cheered, I felt despair from the jump when Thanos put hands on Hulk like nothing, I felt anger with Quills over sensitive selfish move, I was speechless with the end and now I’m just eager to discuss the possibilities, a bad film doesn’t leave you questioning where to go next.

A lot to digest, but...

Thano's cgi was unreal. Only cgi I can think that can match that are the apes from the new planet of the apes movies.

Score was great. Probably the best score in the mcu.

I knew. I knew the movie was going to be a whole other animal when the movie didn't open with the colorful mcu opening sequence and music. The beginning of the movie hit you with music you weren't expecting...that's when I knew that I had to throw everything I knew about mcu movies out the window.

They tossed all the rules out the window.

I knew ppl were going to die, but they went and killed people who I thought was safe. I was shocked.

Vormir scene hit me in the feels. Jokes stopped being funny for a little while after that.

Extra credit scene got me hyppppppeeeed.

This movie was great. But I think this may polarize a lot of people because of who died.

I'd watch this again.

A4 is going to be the biggest movie ever. Even bigger than this one. People going to be wondering for a yr wtf is going on so they'll probably stampede to the theater in 2019

I applaud the mcu's ambition.

I am HYPED for Captain Marvel.

Movie is not breaking star wars money...I can see little kids and families not coming for repeat viewings.

I'm going to need to process this movie for a little while..

on a separate note...

People will know :lol:

Otherwise the remaining ppl wouldn't even know anything went down.

What there was more than one post credit scene?!!? I left after the first one! What was the other?

My only complaint
Is that they lied
They said that it wouldn’t be a cliffhanger
Would be like an actual ending
They lied their asses off

Back
Top Bottom