WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

really, really well done movie. foot was on the pedal from the beginning till the end. definite misdirection with the russos saying that it's not a 2-parter but that's hollywood for you.

- Thanos handing out 3 piece combos with the fries and biscuit to Hulk within the first 10 minutes of the
Now...

*loads banana clip* it’s time to let the chopper sing.

WHY THE **** DID THE MOVIE START LIKE WE MISSED 10 MINUTES OF IT??

WHY ARE WE LEFT TO INQUIRE HOW THANOS GOT THE POWER STONE OFF OF XANDAR!?!

WHY IN THE WORLD IS HEIMDALL ABLE TO TELEPORT PEOPLE WITHOUT THE BIFROST?! WHAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THOR: RAGNAROK IF HEIMDALL COULDVE GOTTEN THOR FROM SAKARR AT ANY TIME!?!

WHY IS THERE NO MENTION OF VALKYRIE??

HOW DID THIS MOVIE FALL INTO THE CLICHE OF KILLING A BLACK GUY FIRST?!

WHY IS THOR GETTING EMOTIONAL WITH A TALKING RACCON HE JUST ME??

IF GAMORA KNEW THE LOCATION OF THE SOUL STONE THE WHOLE TIME AND KNEW THANOS WAS ON A HUNT FOR THEM AND HAD STONES IN HIS POSESSION ALREADY, WHY DIDNT SHE KILL HERSELF SOONER??

WHY IS THANOS A MISUNDERSTOOD ENVIROMENTALIST?!

WHY THE **** IS THANOS, THE CHARACTER THAT IS MEANT TO BE INFATUATED WITH DEATH CRYING AND DISTRAUGHT OVER SOMEONE DYING TO GET WHAT HE WANTS?!?

WHY DOES THANOS LOVE GAMORA SO MUCH???

WHY IS RED SKULL WHO WAS TELEPORTED BY THE COSMIC CUBE/TESSERACT/SPACE STONE OVERSEEING THE SOUL STONE?!?!!!!

WHY THE **** IS A NAZI GENERAL FROM THE FOURTIES GIVING AN ALIEN COSMIC ENTITY AN EXPOSÉ ON AN ALIEN COSMIC ARTIFACT?!?! (Oh my goodness)

WHY DID THOR GO ON A SIDEQUEST THAT MEANT NOTHING?!

WHY WOULD HULK “THE STRONGEST THERE IS” BE OMITTED AFTER THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE FILM FOR THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE???!

WHY WOULD THE WHOLE FILM MAKE REFERENCE TO HALF THE UNIVERSE BEING WIPED OUT WITH THE SNAP OF THANOS FINGERS AND ONLY SHOW HOW THE SNAP AFFECTED EARTH?!?!?!?!?!

WHY ARE WE PLAYING THE “CRYING PETER PARKER DOESNT WANT TO DIE HE’S JUST A KID” ACT FOR THE SECOND SUMMER IN A ROW?!?!? Wowwwwww

WHY DID TONY STARKS BIGGEST FEAR COME TO FRUITION AND HE’S REFLECTING AS IF HE’S TRYING TO REMEMBER IF HE LEFT THE STOVE ON?!!!!?

WHY WERE CHARACTERS WITH SEQUELS CONFIRMED KILLED BY THE SNAP?!?

WHY WERE NONE OF THE ORIGINAL AVENGERS CONVENIENTLY NOT KILLED?!?

WHY IN THE WORLD IS NICK FURY JUST CAUSUALLY DRIVING AROUND AND HASNT MADE HIS PRESENCE KNOWN DURING CIVIL WAR OR WHEN THE Q SHIP LANDED IN NEW YORK?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY DID NICK FURY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE PAGER FOR CAPTAIN MARVEL THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!?!?!!!?!?!!?!!??!??!?!!?!?!

Y’all content with mediocrity. Stay sleep. Anyone feel free to answer these questions for me, if you can. Though the majority of the answers will be “wait for A4”, right? Ridiculous.
Lol bro I think you went in and instead of just watching the movie you started looking for things to pick apart

I called it two days ago. You were determined to dislike this movie from the beginning.

SMH lol

Doesn’t make sense
Where the hell she been then
All the times the world was at stake
Why she ain’t help
Earth ain't the only planet feeling struggles. And all this happened in like a 48 hour span.

She not even that powerful its not like she putting hands on him..

@lamekilla yo I'm starting to think we're going to get a onslaught ending. @masterzik when you watch let me know what you think

I'd squeeze in Thor ragnarock over civil war. Explains where hulk went and how Thor got so powerful

hey guys can you put in spoilers who dies? one thing i like to know before i go to movies is who dies because i want to enjoy the movie and not get in my feels if something bad happens

I think they nerfed DF out of Dr Strange

That's my biggest complaint.

He was so op in his own movie.

In IW he was powerful but nowhere near where he was at the end of Dr Strange.

I don't understand why he couldn't rewind time.
Yo this is exactly what I was thinking. In his movie he is strong as **** but in this one dude was looking kinda average. Now unless it's just because thanos and company are strong as **** and strange is just outclassed.

Idk why but I was thinking we were going to see some crazy **** from Starlord but nvm all that :smh: :lol: .

I'm happy with the movie overall. I'm looking forward to watching it again tonight :lol:. Yo can anyone pls lmk if there was more than one end credit scene? I left immediately after the 1 so I hope I didn't miss anything else. For those that haven't seen it yet, have fun and enjoy. :nthat:

I'm telling the truth.

Many characters have sequels.

U should still check it out
Like tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom