WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Can someone explain to me why Strange never turned back time when Starlord messed up the gauntlet coming off?

Just seen it, not only is Thanos the best Marvel Villain movie to date but I thought Ebony Maw was dope, he was giving Strange and them the business, they had to run that play on the space ship to stop him or otherwise they couldn't handle him.

Love Thor, Rocket Racoon and Groot trio, Rocket was right about the other side being a bunch of Morons. The thor, rocket and groot trio were my fav group out of everyone

They legit had to run an old sigourney Weaver hail Mary to stop Ebony bro.

Thor rocket and Groot need a movie. That's the new big 3. Mad likeable and effective. Plus when Groot grows..son gonna be hella lethal.

anyone feel like captain america was obviously under used. feel like they kept him quiet on purpose and that he’s gonna be the main focus of the next installment. maybe whoever had the shine in this movie...ironman/thor will take the backseat to cap/hulk in the next one

Idk I think he had his due. He was quiet but he had a heck of a fight scene. Plus he did catch Proxima Midnights spear which is quite a feat.

Captain is a brawler. That's it. Hand to hand. He ain't **** against God's. He just needs to fall back and keep the mortals and citizens chill and relaxed. Hand out cocoa and blankets.

Reactions: ARK
Thanos motion capture was incredible, his facial emotions really shined...dude was seriously a dope villain, you actually sort of sympathize with his motives

They learned with killmonger. Give rich in depth characters and allow the audience to relate and connect.

Was Thanos the villain tho? Seemed like the hero of his own story to me.

Infinity War is top 3 MCU movie for me. Really enjoyed it, black order was so weak haha but in what other movie do “henchmen/goons” ever do anything significant.

The movie faked me out so many times.

For example, when Quill had his gun trained on Gamora, I was like ohhhhh shooooot am I really about to see him kill her?!? And then the movie faked me out. That scene was so intense.

And then when Tony got stabbed. The whole crowd gasped. I thought Tony was a goner for sure.. I was disappointed when he lived.

And when SW killed Vision. I thought that was it...and then the ***** revived Vision just to kill his *** again

When Thor stabbed Thanos. I thought that was it. I thought he had prevented the snap. And then the snap happened anyway...

:lol: true as hell.

Vision took the most Ls tho, first gets impaled by Corvus's scythe weapon from the back, then gets killed not once but 2 times in a matter of 3 mins, first from his love Wanda and then Thanos remixed it

I'm in a theater with poor data connection. Been here all day.

No need to be so eager to ride my ****.

I'm pages behind at this point. I'll post my full opinion later tonight.

I will say I just watched a true movie about Marvel comics. The rest were just comic book movies. The amount of direct connections and call backs from Marvel comics across the board was amazing.

**** you if you ain't like this movie :lol: If you on some TLJ **** you should go roll around in broken glass.

FTR, I don't **** with lamekilla. I haven't acknowledged dude in months. Ever since he said Cosby's rape victims should also be blamed I can't **** with that dude so don't expect me to address him AT ALL.

This is the best (first half) movie about comics ever.

Thanos: Infinity War 9/8

About to watch it again :pimp:

So you dont have that same energy like u had before for other ppl like all that **** u was talking to me b4

On your what? Get this gay stuff tf out here

Its apparent now that you poppin off was jus u trying to show off for the ppl in here

just finished seeing it.. 8/10 but this film has soo many plot holes.

1. why didnt strange use the time stone again?
2. Wakanda the most advance nation... so uhhh wheres the jets? tanks? chopper gunner? why are people fighting with spears? only air support was falcon and war machine.
3. so black widow pretty much has plot armor
4. thor's sister more stronger than thanos? she destroyed his hammer so easily but thanos couldnt do the same?

Yeah in Wakanda battle scene I was expecting them to bring out the jets, Rhinos, and that big *** black Panther statue to have big guns/laser beams blasting but I'm thinking they didn;t want to spend on the budget for all of that

just finished seeing it.. 8/10 but this film has soo many plot holes.

1. why didnt strange use the time stone again?
2. Wakanda the most advance nation... so uhhh wheres the jets? tanks? chopper gunner? why are people fighting with spears? only air support was falcon and war machine.
3. so black widow pretty much has plot armor
4. thor's sister more stronger than thanos? she destroyed his hammer so easily but thanos couldnt do the same?

he went thru all the millions of possibilities and giving up the stone was the only one that would work in defeating Thanos

Back
Top Bottom