WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

he went thru all the millions of possibilities and giving up the stone was the only one that would work in defeating Thanos

makes sense. I was under the impression that he only knew the calculations, but he didnt know which situation would bring the victory.

Just got back from da theaters..it was ****** lit :smokin.

giphy.gif

The movie faked me out so many times.

For example, when Quill had his gun trained on Gamora, I was like ohhhhh shooooot am I really about to see him kill her?!? And then the movie faked me out. That scene was so intense.

And then when Tony got stabbed. The whole crowd gasped. I thought Tony was a goner for sure.. I was disappointed when he lived.

And when SW killed Vision. I thought that was it...and then the ***** revived Vision just to kill his *** again

When Thor stabbed Thanos. I thought that was it. I thought he had prevented the snap. And then the snap happened anyway...

So basically they got you every.....single.....time!?!?!

just finished seeing it.. 8/10 but this film has soo many plot holes.

1. why didnt strange use the time stone again?
2. Wakanda the most advance nation... so uhhh wheres the jets? tanks? chopper gunner? why are people fighting with spears? only air support was falcon and war machine.
3. so black widow pretty much has plot armor
4. thor's sister more stronger than thanos? she destroyed his hammer so easily but thanos couldnt do the same?
1. someone answered.
2. what use do they have for all that if they dont mess with people and people don't mess with them. They have a couple of those planes to get out the country with but that's all they need.

3. What you mean?

4. Thanos isn't a God, but on top of that this a new hammer which is more powerful. Thor is also more powerful now.

This girl was legit crying next to me in the theater on Thursday night...I wish a comic book movie could move me to tears. I think the last time a movie moved me to tears was when Morris Chestnut broke down in Best Man Holiday. THAT was rough.

Movie was ok. Kinda dragged at parts, but it was definitely better than Age of Ultron.

So you dont have that same energy like u had before for other ppl like all that **** u was talking to me b4

On your what? Get this gay stuff tf out here

Its apparent now that you poppin off was jus u trying to show off for the ppl in here
I swore you said you had me on ignore.

Since then you've been indirectly mentioning me and referencing me any chance you get. I don't think you have a post in here thats even about the movie that isn't about me since then :lol:

Hop off and stay off you fairweather contrarian lame.

Talking about the same energy :lol: You don't know what you're talking about. Talking about showing off for ppl in here. ******* noob. New in here spewing garbage. Watch and observe.

Or **** off. I don't really care :lol:

The timing of Drax and his comments were gold.

The scene where he believed he was invisible lmaoooo

“ Why is Gamora?” HAHAHA

Reactions: sb
One of the best aspects of the movie.

They made it clear early on that everyone had leveled the **** up.

Tony was on another level with his tech.

Also we know who’s winning a race among the Avengers. BP was hauling *** running to the barrier :rofl:
Lowkey, the Russos making up for that bull **** 3rd act nerfing in Civil War :lol: :pimp:

Tony went ham. I was like yo, son really going toe to toe against homey with 4 stones.

Only right Thanos shived him though.

Last edited:
he went thru all the millions of possibilities and giving up the stone was the only one that would work in defeating Thanos

Dumbo can't see the future now though. Future is always changing with every decision we make. Now we out here blind. Dr Dun Goofed.

Can't believe y'all ain't rap about when quill was imitwting Thor. I was dying.

'Bro did you make your voice deeper??'

'no, he's copying my voice'

This was literally the best this movie could be done given how much it had to process

Theme of sacrificing someone you love for the greater good
Stark wanting kids then holding "the kid" in his arms as he dies

Man

Re watching now at home :nerd:. Loki legit thought he was pulling a Tony with the line "we have a hulk"
Thanos served him with one stone.

I swear when ebony Maw got hit by the brick he sent to strange. I wanted him to say, "nobody makes me bleed my own blood"

Last edited:
All that time as a gladiator didn't do our mans any favours against Thanos.

It's funny because in the new Thanos comic series,, he's actually made Hulk his pet and feeds him the heroes. Hulk confessed his lowest point was eating Cap.

The timing of Drax and his comments were gold.

The scene where he believed he was invisible lmaoooo

“ Why is Gamora?” HAHAHA

Him and the other guardians are such fools.

They sounded like they were all in love with thor calling him a “pirate angel” and feeling up his arms.

Back
Top Bottom