WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Black Widow is OP only bc Scar Jo plays her and she's a-list actress and 2nd highest paid in Marvel behind RDJ

It may be the properties of the hammer itself being molded from a star that certain other people can't touch it. Remember Thor told the GOTG it will overpower them while driving them insane if they used those weapons.

The fact that Groot’s appendage is able to withstand the power that Thor puts through stormbreaker along with withstanding the blasts makes it may support what you’re saying with properties. But someone brought up a valid point in that Mjolnir was forged from a dying star as well and Hela crushed it with her bare hands but stormbreaker was able to slash through a beam of all 6 infinity gems. It’s just some inconsistencies that you’re first to turn your brain off on even though this film is meant to be a reward for following all 18 films. Feels like the only reward was recognizing red skull :smh:

The fact that Groot’s appendage is able to withstand the power that Thor puts through stormbreaker along with withstanding the blasts makes it may support what you’re saying with properties. But someone brought up a valid point in that Mjolnir was forged from a dying star as well and Hela crushed it with her bare hands but stormbreaker was able to slash through a beam of all 6 infinity gems. It’s just some inconsistencies that you’re first to turn your brain off on even though this film is meant to be a reward for following all 18 films. Feels like the only reward was recognizing red skull :smh:

If i recall, Hela was a powerful as Odin. But at least they established in the film early on that only Stormbreaker could kill Thanos. It may be that star is able to nerf infinity stones, which is why Thanos shut it down. We'll never know the "science" of it.

If i recall, Hela was a powerful as Odin. But at least they established in the film early on that only Stormbreaker could kill Thanos. It may be that star is able to nerf infinity stones, which is why Thanos shut it down. We'll never know the "science" of it.

I can live with that because, well, a giant dwarf made it. And Thor was cool with it.

Thanos in the cut like

50KS8.png

Master Zik Master Zik please let one of your rules against amel be stop mentioning ****ing rotten tomatoes. Geezus h. Rice
:lol: Wish it was a part of the bet.

At best I can make a statement he'll have to agree with.

I like RT and trust the aggregated critic reviews for when I'm at home watching movies but I know its not the end all be all. Especially when the argument is over a movie being in the 80s compared to the 90s percentile :lol: Thats ridiculous.

Don't know why people bringing up pacing in character development, that does exist, in the previous 18 MCU films. IW is exactly what it needed to be, similar to Deathly Hallows P2.

1) how did Red Skull get on the planet with the soul gem, and why was he there?

2) yall think Cap Marvel will be introduced in Ant Man 2? or we aint seeing her til her origin flick drops next year?

1) how did Red Skull get on the planet with the soul gem, and why was he there?

2) yall think Cap Marvel will be introduced in Ant Man 2? or we aint seeing her til her origin flick drops next year?
I'd like to think she'll show up in the Ant Man 2 post credits. Since her powers are supposed to be quantum related and Ant Man can go into quantum space..I'd like to think that the two are tied somehow.

I hope Vision stays dead. Should've had a backup server, ***** *** *****.

I think Vision dying I'm wakandan and him being made out of vibranium makes him a good candidate for a Suri remix. Wakandan Vison . Son gone have a kente' cloth cape:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom