WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

T-minus one yr til

Avengers Assemble! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If you’re predicting the title of the Avengers 4 being that, it can’t be that because the was the name of Avengers 1 overseas in the UK. If you’re predicting when Cap says the battle cry however, yeah it’s been long overdue :rolleyes

I still hate you Amel.
and the next movie will be Heroes Reborn. put money on that

Honestly....I think you’re right on the money with that. I legit think that’s it.

Samuel had one too many Royale’s with cheese. Brie has bae-ish qualities in certain angles. She has potential to topple Scar Jo off the ladder but wrestling the crown from Lizzie Olsen is gonna be tough.

5A1279A2-679A-4B63-9CF8-041B9B7C2EFD.jpeg

My theory for the longest time was that Captain Marvel was stuck in quantum space and Ant Man is the one that fishes her out. But the IW post credit scene confuses me lol

That can still be the case, if Sam Jack is in AM&TW that could mean Scott finds her brings her back along with Janet and that’s when Fury and her reconnect, he gives her the pager and she takes off to space...AM&TW takes place directly after CW and before Thor Ragnarok I believe

1) how did Red Skull get on the planet with the soul gem, and why was he there?

The Tesseract/Space stone. He was sent into space at the end of the first Captain America movie.

He became the guardian of the soul stone. Not sure how the end of Cap 1 led to that point.

That can still be the case, if Sam Jack is in AM&TW that could mean Scott finds her brings her back along with Janet and that’s when Fury and her reconnect, he gives her the pager and she takes off to space...AM&TW takes place directly after CW and before Thor Ragnarok I believe
Yea...the more I think about it, the more I think this happens.

Fury hairline trash and he got a gut. 90s Fury trash so far

Fully expect a slim fast reference now.

She better be crazy powerful because she does not look intimidating. AWG Marvel

I doubt they sexy her up because they don’t want to be objectified. The biggest thing I’m looking forward to in Captain Marvel is seeing the Skrull and the Kree. Now that we know the don’t play a role in IW, will either play a role in A4?

If you’re predicting the title of the Avengers 4 being that, it can’t be that because the was the name of Avengers 1 overseas in the UK. If you’re predicting when Cap says the battle cry however, yeah it’s been long overdue :rolleyes

Honestly....I think you’re right on the money with that. I legit think that’s it.

Yea just saying it'll finally be said :lol:

Brie def BAE...but ya wilding to think there is any other actress more suited for the role than Charlize, like ya imagine Charlize’s screen presence...she took Hardy’s movie and made it hers...lmao

This **** is going to be random as ****. I'd clean it up but I'm just too caught up in my feels. But here's everything going through my mind right now.

The movie was EPIC! Everything flowed. All the characters delivered. There were so many great lines that I couldn't keep up. Mantis been listening to all the **** on that Zune! You see her swag when she said "We kick names and take ***!" She a real one. Speaking of real ones, listen, if you gotta girl and she ain't got your back like SW had Vision's, she ain't the one. The goal is to have a SW in life. I need me one of them.

I'm not so sure we can safely say Loki is gone. That whole time it was obvious that . Even Thor wasn't even quite sure. You can tell during his conversation with Rocket. Does Loki really come off as dumb enough to attack Thanos with a dagger with Hulk gone, Thor in bondage, and the Black Order there? Loki is way smarter than that. The whole scene as in Loki actually dying seemed sketchy. Also, Loki pulled a Thor from AOU when he was fighting Ultron, waiting for Vision to hit him with Mjolnir. Loki was buying time in order for Hulk to intervene. If he is gone, lease he went out trying to save his brother.

The whole theater gasped when Tony got stabbed and started coughing up blood. My heart sank.

They really nerfed Vision, but it was for the best. In Civil War he was OP as ****! When he entered the battle he didn't even get a scratch or scuff. If he had his intangibility in this film, he would've nerfed the Black Order in the first encounter.

Oh, whoever was the barber on set, they are incredible! BP, Falcon and Strange were looking crispy as **** out there!

Some didn't like Virgin's new shield, but I thought it was perfect for the battle. Punches alone weren't gonna do the trick. He needed something sharp to be able to put them down and quick. He doesn't come across as a spear guy. He's a brawler. They were perfect for him.

Why was Peter Dinklage in the movie again? Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

The Guardian's have always been the comedic side of the MCU and I never took them seriously in fights, but it was dope to see them on point. I've always thought they'd get creamed by Thanos or even the Avengers, but they really showed they're a force to be reckoned with. They held their own against Thanos despite only having half their team (although having Strange, Spidey and the GOAT). They got the drop on him even with having 4 stones. They went to face him on Knowhere by themselves. They really about that life, b.

Iron Man was the real MVP. I would say Thor but Tony being a human, with only his tech to rely on, was going blow for blow with Thanos on his own, with everyone down. But Thor, Strange and SW are all deserving.

Rocket, Bucky and Falcon need their own movie!

It was dope finally seeing Thor with the haircut in his battle armor.

Where were the gloves Strange??

Loved the moment Tony was reunited with his science bro. Banner went running back to big bro and told him how Thanos put hands on him. Tony wasn't having it. Banner: I got jumped. Tony: By who? Banner: Some purple *****. Tony: Some purple *****?! Pepper, go get my suit!

Thanos didn't even seem much of a bad guy. I feel we got a different side of the Thanos we seen on GOTG1. He wasn't an angry tyrant. He just legit believed he was doing the right thing. Gamora seemed like the child that rebelled (rightfully so) but parent continued to love and nurture. He never raised his voice to her or threatened her. Even after he caught her in the lie. He really seemed to have babied her. I can completely see Gamora not knowing what Thanos was doing to Nebula for all those years. You really got the feeling that he indeed loved her. What was simple fun sparring matches in Gamora's eyes, were near death experiences for Nebula. From the moment they showed the flashback of Thanos meeting Gamora, he coddled her, hiding the slaughter of her people from her as he showed her a new toy (dagger).

I think it's understated how much growth Thor has had since his first movie. He's gone from a spoiled brat who thirsted for battle and fame and glory, to a humbled person and benevolent king, but of no one.

GOTG meeting Thor scene and Avengers and GOTG planning scene are my top two favorite moments of the film. The way the camera paused on Tony had me in tears

my favorite moments;
  • Kevin Bacon possibly being an Avenger
  • Kick names, take ***! Yeah, that's right
  • Where is Gamora? Who is Gamora? Why Gamora?
  • Why was she up there all this time?!
  • Die blanket of death!
  • Gamora singing on the Milano (she finally embracing the culture)
  • Tony calling Drax Mr. Clean
  • Mantis' putting on her mean face
  • The whole finding Thor scene
  • Drax mastering the ability of being invisible
  • I am Scumbag Steve
  • Mantis jumping and Drax yawning
  • When the outriders ganged up on BP and was tossing him around I was like damn, **** is real.

On agents of shield last night, gary busey’s son mentioned to daisy / quake that stuff was happening in New York but she couldn’t worry about it at the moment. Had me wondering if it was the black order’s attack on NY.

This **** is going to be random as ****. I'd clean it up but I'm just too caught up in my feels. But here's everything going through my mind right now.

The movie was EPIC! Everything flowed. All the characters delivered. There were so many great lines that I couldn't keep up. Mantis been listening to all the **** on that Zune! You see her swag when she said "We kick names and take ***!" She a real one. Speaking of real ones, listen, if you gotta girl and she ain't got your back like SW had Vision's, she ain't the one. The goal is to have a SW in life. I need me one of them.

I'm not so sure we can safely say Loki is gone. That whole time it was obvious that . Even Thor wasn't even quite sure. You can tell during his conversation with Rocket. Does Loki really come off as dumb enough to attack Thanos with a dagger with Hulk gone, Thor in bondage, and the Black Order there? Loki is way smarter than that. The whole scene as in Loki actually dying seemed sketchy. Also, Loki pulled a Thor from AOU when he was fighting Ultron, waiting for Vision to hit him with Mjolnir. Loki was buying time in order for Hulk to intervene. If he is gone, lease he went out trying to save his brother.

The whole theater gasped when Tony got stabbed and started coughing up blood. My heart sank.

They really nerfed Vision, but it was for the best. In Civil War he was OP as ****! When he entered the battle he didn't even get a scratch or scuff. If he had his intangibility in this film, he would've nerfed the Black Order in the first encounter.

Oh, whoever was the barber on set, they are incredible! BP, Falcon and Strange were looking crispy as **** out there!

Some didn't like Virgin's new shield, but I thought it was perfect for the battle. Punches alone weren't gonna do the trick. He needed something sharp to be able to put them down and quick. He doesn't come across as a spear guy. He's a brawler. They were perfect for him.

Why was Peter Dinklage in the movie again? Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

The Guardian's have always been the comedic side of the MCU and I never took them seriously in fights, but it was dope to see them on point. I've always thought they'd get creamed by Thanos or even the Avengers, but they really showed they're a force to be reckoned with. They held their own against Thanos despite only having half their team (although having Strange, Spidey and the GOAT). They got the drop on him even with having 4 stones. They went to face him on Knowhere by themselves. They really about that life, b.

Iron Man was the real MVP. I would say Thor but Tony being a human, with only his tech to rely on, was going blow for blow with Thanos on his own, with everyone down. But Thor, Strange and SW are all deserving.

Rocket, Bucky and Falcon need their own movie!

It was dope finally seeing Thor with the haircut in his battle armor.

Where were the gloves Strange??

Loved the moment Tony was reunited with his science bro. Banner went running back to big bro and told him how Thanos put hands on him. Tony wasn't having it. Banner: I got jumped. Tony: By who? Banner: Some purple *****. Tony: Some purple *****?! Pepper, go get my suit!

Thanos didn't even seem much of a bad guy. I feel we got a different side of the Thanos we seen on GOTG1. He wasn't an angry tyrant. He just legit believed he was doing the right thing. Gamora seemed like the child that rebelled (rightfully so) but parent continued to love and nurture. He never raised his voice to her or threatened her. Even after he caught her in the lie. He really seemed to have babied her. I can completely see Gamora not knowing what Thanos was doing to Nebula for all those years. You really got the feeling that he indeed loved her. What was simple fun sparring matches in Gamora's eyes, were near death experiences for Nebula. From the moment they showed the flashback of Thanos meeting Gamora, he coddled her, hiding the slaughter of her people from her as he showed her a new toy (dagger).

I think it's understated how much growth Thor has had since his first movie. He's gone from a spoiled brat who thirsted for battle and fame and glory, to a humbled person and benevolent king, but of no one.

GOTG meeting Thor scene and Avengers and GOTG planning scene are my top two favorite moments of the film. The way the camera paused on Tony had me in tears

my favorite moments;
  • Kevin Bacon possibly being an Avenger
  • Kick names, take ***! Yeah, that's right
  • Where is Gamora? Who is Gamora? Why Gamora?
  • Why was she up there all this time?!
  • Die blanket of death!
  • Gamora singing on the Milano (she finally embracing the culture)
  • Tony calling Drax Mr. Clean
  • Mantis' putting on her mean face
  • The whole finding Thor scene
  • Drax mastering the ability of being invisible
  • I am Scumbag Steve
  • Mantis jumping and Drax yawning
  • When the outriders ganged up on BP and was tossing him around I was like damn, **** is real.
I would've liked this post...but you just had to sneak in Cap slander *sigh

Also, you need to listen to that Rocket-Thor conversation again... Thor said something to the effect 'Many times I thought my brother died, and he's come back...but I feel that this time he may be gone for good.'

Caps entrance was only a notch below Thors....Thor hands down has had the best entrances...between IW and Ragnarok....dude def had the best glow up of all the Avengers

Back
Top Bottom