WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't even remember GOTG2, can Mantis even fight? She came in the last minute to put Thanos to sleep and I don't remember her doing anything else.

I wondering how do all the celestial beings feel about thanos wiping out half the population of the universe ?

Caps entrance was only a notch below Thors....Thor hands down has had the best entrances...between IW and Ragnarok....dude def had the best glow up of all the Avengers
Thor's entrance had the best crowd reaction

Cap, when he stepped out of the shadows got a reaction a notch lower than Thor's..

Tony got a reaction..when he got stabbed...but besides that, nada.

I don't even remember GOTG2, can Mantis even fight? She came in the last minute to put Thanos to sleep and I don't remember her doing anything else.

I don’t think she has fighting skills. I read her wiki before and think she knew martial arts or had fight skills in the comics.

I would've liked this post...but you just had to sneak in Cap slander *sigh

Also, you need to listen to that Rocket-Thor conversation again... Thor said something to the effect 'Many times I thought my brother died, and he's come back...but I feel that this time he may be gone for good.'

I had to!!

Caps entrance was only a notch below Thors....Thor hands down has had the best entrances...between IW and Ragnarok....dude def had the best glow up of all the Avengers

I like Cap's entrance because 1) we haven't seen him in years, and 2) you knew an azzs whippin was about to be dished out.

The theater for my viewing today were loud with their clapping and cheering compared to Thursday night’s crowd. Both were good though. I guess NY is better than whatever lame, dead crowd that one guy watched it with.

Wait, did I miss something in the previous movies? I was lost as to why Vision couldn't just go thru things like he normally does. Like when Thanos grabbed him, why didn't he just ghost?

Wait, did I miss something in the previous movies? I was lost as to why Vision couldn't just go thru things like he normally does. Like when Thanos grabbed him, why didn't he just ghost?
I think the initial attack on Vision from earlier in the movie affected his ability to phase.

It's either that or Thanos just used his infinity gauntlet to keep him from phasing.

Comic book fans are annoying. In my first viewing, this dude was shouting everytime something eventful was happening. Talking about comic book **** openly during the movie. She even spoiled the after credit scene. Folks walked out once he let that out.

Gonna go tonight at 11:30 for a second time. I hope the crowd is calmer. All the cheering, gasping, and clapping, I missed a bunch of dialogue

AC2FB139-1D84-40A8-998A-F644EE47C9B8.jpeg

Attachments

• D169BD94-4F0C-42B6-8840-0DFF6539C764.jpeg
    D169BD94-4F0C-42B6-8840-0DFF6539C764.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
I think the initial attack on Vision from earlier in the movie affected his ability to phase.

It's either that or Thanos just used his infinity gauntlet to keep him from phasing.
Ah ok. So it was just specific to this film. I binged all the previous films before watching IW and was low-key mad thinking I had goofed on that detail :lol:. Thanks

Just realized we got through the movie without Drax insulting Mantis' looks...I wanna watch GOTG 2 again

vision was neutered so damn early in the movie. He’s strong AF in the other movies. The bad guys really lucked out with him hurt, hulk acting like a vagina, and thor spending most of the movie going to get a weapon made.

vision was neutered so damn early in the movie. He’s strong AF in the other movies. The bad guys really lucked out with him hurt, hulk acting like a vagina, and thor spending most of the movie going to get a weapon made.

The Avengers still had a Widow....she held the fort down.

Just realized we got through the movie without Drax insulting Mantis' looks...I wanna watch GOTG 2 again

I was disappointed but also kinda happy he’s not mean to her anymore.

On a related note, I was reading Pom’s wiki last night and goddamn her life has been tragic. Her dad died when she was young. Her mom had schizophrenia so her aunt and uncle adopted her. Her brother committed suicide and her uncle passed away when she was a teenager.

I don't think Widow is as op as you guys make it to seem. I got to watch the movie again but I think anytime she attacked a member of the order it was always in teams of three.

Back
Top Bottom