WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The Avengers still had a Widow....she held the fort down.

I guess if she thought she could handle the hulk’s meat, she can handle anything.

But anyway, I kinda forgot how strong Wanda’s powers are. She should’ve been there earlier blasting thanos with everything she had.

Wait, did I miss something in the previous movies? I was lost as to why Vision couldn't just go thru things like he normally does. Like when Thanos grabbed him, why didn't he just ghost?

In the initial attack he states that he can't phase because it was damaged after being stabbed. SW was like I didn't know that was possible, and he was like "neither did I".

Just got done watching

All I have to say is

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

b0AoV_s-200x150.gif

Watched the movie again this morning. Yeah, the End of the movie still got me. This time when Stark was stabbed by Thanos. Crud.

I caught Quill’s expression as he was vanishing. Man had the same expression when he was thinking of his mom’s death. Smh.

The shot when Thor threw Stormbreaker to Thanos was awesome.

Still got sad at the scene of Peter saying “I’m sorry”.

we need a thor, rocket and groot movie. seriously. just great chemistry between thor and 2 cgi characters.

Anyone have a prediction on how the next film will go about?

Cap and co. are on earth. While Tony and Nebula are stuck on Titan.

Man, what an awesome movie.

Sit on their hands until Capt Marvel arrives. They have no idea where Thanos is or how to get there if they did.

Lol again I’m a fan of the movie but admittedly it wouldn’t of taken much

There’s just some things that really worked and some things that fell completely flat because of how the movie is constructed

Examples

. Thanos fake dies twice. We know he’s not going to die. You’re wasting time

. Vision dies...... then come right back to life and dies again. They essentially wasted SW’s whole scene

. Thor can die holding the star door thing. Who thought he was actually going to die? Absolutely nobody

Again again again, I’m just saying these things made the emotions of the movie fall flat

You know too much and can't suspend your disbelief. How is that due to the movie's construction?

Seriously..how else can they tell the story?
- So skip the attempts to stop/kill Thanos since WE know he's not going to die from it? Are the characters supposed to somehow know that? Man, they should just cut out all scenes leading up to Thanos obtaining the Infinity Stones too since we know he will obtain them all. They just wasting time >D
- How is SW's whole scene wasted? Vision sacrificing himself and SW finally accepting that it had to be done. Should they have had Thanos give up after so the scene wouldn't be wasted? Vision and SW thought they were in control. They were dead wrong.
- Did Thor know he was going to survive? So they shouldn't have a scene of him sacrificing himself because WE know he won't die?
In that case, why show any main character sacrificing their life prior to this movie. We all know they ain't going to die..c'mon man it's part of the story.

I feel what Thanos said after Thor put Stormbreaker in his chest was a shot at some of you guys. What would happen if Thor had went for his head? Story over. Is that what you want? :lol:

If I'm Nebula I don't give a f about Thanos or Gamora, they basically used her as a punching dummy for 20 years.

She’s like Drax. Her goal in life is to kill thanos. Her or Drax helping to kill him would’ve been satisfying to see.

Thor works well with the Guardians. I hope they keep that pairing going forward. I'm really interested to see what they do going forward. They kept the OG Avenger lineup alive.

My guess? Thanos is trying to enjoy his retirement but he slowly goes mad from guilt about Gamora. Which will make him more dangerous than he already is.

Gamora, Loki and Vision's deaths are permanent. Everyone else is coming back.

Thanos is going to lose.

That's...all I got.

One complaint I have is I didn’t like how those beasts were used to invade wakanda. thanos has thousands of soldiers, use them. I’d rather see the soldiers than mindless hordes being fought off like in avengers 1 and 2.

One complaint I have is I didn’t like how those beasts were used to invade wakanda. thanos has thousands of soldiers, use them. I’d rather see the soldiers than mindless hordes being fought off like in avengers 1 and 2.

Remember Thanos said getting all the stones came at great costs. Some of them may have been his army.

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom