WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

My guess? Thanos is trying to enjoy his retirement but he slowly goes mad from guilt about Gamora.

Gamora, Loki and Vision's deaths are permanent. Everyone else is coming back.

Thanos is going to lose.

That's...all I got.

I think Gamora comes back. She became the stone and/or trapped inside of it. She'll return (fingers crossed) like Silver Surfer did after Thanos trapped him in it in the comics.

I think Gamora comes back. She became the stone and/or trapped inside of it. She'll return (fingers crossed) like Silver Surfer did after Thanos trapped him in it in the comics.
That'd make me really happy. Out of all the deaths Gamora's death hit me hardest. I guess you don't know who your favorite is until they're gone :frown:

One complaint I have is I didn’t like how those beasts were used to invade wakanda. thanos has thousands of soldiers, use them. I’d rather see the soldiers than mindless hordes being fought off like in avengers 1 and 2.

To be fair, he just invaded Xandar. No telling how many soldiers he's lost in that attack. Not to mention all the Chitauri he lost in Avengers.

That'd make me really happy. Out of all the deaths Gamora's death hit me hardest. I guess you don't know who your favorite is until they're gone :frown:

They set it up well. You knew with it being a Thanos film that Gamora would play a major role. Seeing Gamora with Star Lord added with her backstory with Thanos really built up to the moment.

Db4o_gkX0AImryB.jpg

Db4o_2bXcAAchJX.jpg

Db4pAICWAAIIC2i.jpg

Db4pAYGX4AE00OE.jpg

Fury with hair, an eye and no goatee

Ending was amazing. Not everyone is like us going on forums and trying to find out what’s next.

I was at a second showing with people legit gasping and were like wth

Taking into consideration that I was just to enjoy this as a pop corn action flick, I still found this movie incredibly meh. I expected a lot more from the Russo bro’s since they did a solid job with Civil War.

First the things I liked... I’ve hated a lot of the Marvel FX, but it was pretty good in this flick.Brolin as Thanos was great. He had the gravitas to play this level of villain & do a great job. I was excited to see Black Panther & Wakanda again.

What I didn’t like... :lol: @ the notation Iron Man & Spidey being able to hold their own with a Thanos especially with even a couple of the infinity stones.

:rofl:@ the thought that Cap, Black Window, & Hawk being able to take a run at Thanos & not get instantly murdered... reallly they should’ve gotten obliterated into fine dust...

Why he got the other stones without making any sacrifices but had to make one with someone he didn’t care about? He’s murdered billions of entities & wiped out solar systems & we’re made to think he’s sacrificed to get where he is? :rofl:

Earth is under attack & the only force it could muster was Wakanda, some Avengers, Dr. Strange, & Spidey?

Do they still have to carry on the notion that Starrk thinks Parker is too young to contribute? It’s a tired story line at this point.

I hope they did kill off Stark. I love that he even twisted the blade into Stark. At this point Downey Jr is mailing in his performance like depp does for Cpt. jack & just hamming it up. I was hoping Thanos would stomp his head to a pulp just to shut stark the eff up.

This movie is ridiculously implausible. Stupidly implausible.

‘Nuff said... :rolleyes

PS. Why the first guy “kilt” in the movie black?!?!?! At this juncture in history, can we stop doing this in movies? :lol:

Yeah I’m sorry the end where each hero comes at him was just funny. I guess Thanos grabbed all those stones but with all of them he only has the power of ........ push? Haha he should of like froze time or turned them into dust or something lol

You know too much and can't suspend your disbelief. How is that due to the movie's construction?

Seriously..how else can they tell the story?
- So skip the attempts to stop/kill Thanos since WE know he's not going to die from it? Are the characters supposed to somehow know that? Man, they should just cut out all scenes leading up to Thanos obtaining the Infinity Stones too since we know he will obtain them all. They just wasting time >D
- How is SW's whole scene wasted? Vision sacrificing himself and SW finally accepting that it had to be done. Should they have had Thanos give up after so the scene wouldn't be wasted? Vision and SW thought they were in control. They were dead wrong.
- Did Thor know he was going to survive? So they shouldn't have a scene of him sacrificing himself because WE know he won't die?
In that case, why show any main character sacrificing their life prior to this movie. We all know they ain't going to die..c'mon man it's part of the story.

I feel what Thanos said after Thor put Stormbreaker in his chest was a shot at some of you guys. What would happen if Thor had went for his head? Story over. Is that what you want? :lol:
Dude I understand certain things won’t happen lol. It’s all in the delivery. We’ve witnessed 9 “deaths” turn out to be nothing. At some point the “this is it!” Is just redundant

Nova is on the agenda. The plan is to focus on the cosmic area of Marvel before the F4/X-men stuff. Of course we won’t know when until after A4

Yeah I’m sorry the end where each hero comes at him was just funny. I guess Thanos grabbed all those stones but with all of them he only has the power of ........ push? Haha he should of like froze time or turned them into dust or something lol
Thanos likes to toy with people, and talk philosophical b.s. because he can. Again this is his biggest weakness in the comics because people he should have finished off end up coming back to beat him.

I do agree with some that a few avengers are OP against Thanos and his black order. I was so happy when Thanos slammed spidey cause the man has 4 stones. Even with no stones he could destroy them pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom