WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Those are most likely space jams, but I dont know what Jordan Brand been doing for the past 5 years so idk for sure

I remember cuz of the trailers so many thought Thanos was shook when the scumbag was holding back his hand thinking he was doing something :lol:

Very next move is Thanos knocking him the **** out :rofl:

He did have a slight shocked expression like when Cap moved thor’s hammer and thor was worried for half a sec.

I must be the only person that thought that this movie was average and that black panther was far better.

I've been waiting for a movie about thanos since the 90s. I dunno...parts of it felt rushed. parts of It dragged. Almost felt star wars like in parts with the dragging (like episode 8) or filler.

I feel like they need coogler to direct everything moving forward. The writing is off IMO. Some of these characters felt like extras and certain scenes were straight up filler. Eh.

You aren’t the only one who feels like this. Glad there’s a few of us that can see past the smokescreen of “OMG Thanos won” lol like duh he had multiple infinity gems in his possession. It’s the execution with A LOT of the film that is crazy questionable

Oh yea I was so worried about the crowd at my theater. Saturday at noon I just knew it was gonna be trash. I think the IMAX saved me tho. There were like 4 or 5 kids it seemed like in the whole theater. Everybody was invested af. There were like 10-15 ppl who left right at the credits tho. Hoping they were in a repeat viewing. Otherwise straight amateur status

Didn’t the bad guy in the watchmen also win? The guy was too strong and even turned dr manhattan to his side.

Thanks to Infinity War, Black Panther got a bump at the box office as it moved to No. 5. (It was No. 8 last weekend)

Its insane BP is still in theaters and flourishing.

Holding down 2 different theaters today with IW taking up like 4 on one floor.

Didn’t the bad guy in the watchmen also win? The guy was too strong and even turned dr manhattan to his side.

Yeah I posted that Thanos is like Ozymandias on a bigger scale. Dr. Manhattan agreed with his plan because objectively speaking it was better than the world powers having a nuclear war.

On some other ****, the dora milaje look wild weak in this one. Actually the whole wakanda looked nerfed.

I don't think they made the Dora or Wakanda look weak. It's wasn't like they were fighting other Wakandans, soldiers or even Chitauri. They were fighting beasts head on. I don't know what was expected. Imagine fighting thousands upon thousands of lions or hyenas. You can't prepare for that instantly.

I personally didn't mind how he was portrayed in IW. His motivations just seem kinda vanilla to me, personally.

How many villains have we already seen want to "balance", "wipe out half the Earth" in the name of the greater good?

His ENTIRE motivation was to impress Death. He was so obsessed with her that he was willing to exterminate half the universe to make her love him. Just prefer this to the kinda "meh" reasoning we eventually got in the movie.
Wait how many other villains have we seen want to balance the universe by wiping out half of existence?

Really?

I can't think of others.

Ultron wanted to kill everybody. Who else is there? :nerd:

I don't think they made the Dora or Wakanda look weak. It's wasn't like they were fighting other Wakandans, soldiers or even Chitauri. They were fighting beasts head on. I don't know what was expected. Imagine fighting thousands upon thousands of lions or hyenas. You can't prepare for that instantly.
I don't know how wakanda looked nerfed in this one. They seemed fine to me.

Specifically, when they showed the scene of black widow, scarlet witch and okoye, okoye was wild nerfed IMO. Her scenes seemed like an after thought. All of the wakandans seemed like extras or after thoughts.

I'm not saying okoye should have solo'd everyone or anything but black widow looked leagues better. Why.

As cool as the outriders looked I hate that we didn’t get a REALLY good look at them. One of the few senses of scale the film gave you was when they were running out the forrest. That looked terrifying

I remember all the debates leading up to yesterday, where everyone voiced their concerns about Thanos being nutured and not shown to the proper respect as a legitimate threat. Cats said they didn’t want any joke telling and just pure destruction. Cats said he better not just kill the C players, we needed high level deaths so we know the stakes are real. Now here we are, Thanos beat everyone down and killed some of the creme de la creme of our heroes and now it’s a problem. Now it’s I’m too rational to accept their deaths. Folks will never be happy. Thanos was the villain most of you complained we’ve never seen in the MCU. They delivered.

The problem with being an over the top nerd for these films is being unable to suspend disbelief. Not everybody is posting in a thread everyday about news of upcoming films. Everybody isn’t sitting there thinking about pre production to some of the Phase 4 films. And that’s exactly why Feige and crew made a point not to announce any films yet because we have to sit with these deaths until Avengers 4. And all those characters will somehow be brought back to life and they will all Avenge themselves.
FACTS

Okoye is on black widow's level easily.
The dora milaje spears should have been enough as they can take out tanks.

Back
Top Bottom