WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Remind me to stay away from you on the street. You'd probably murder me in the name of maintaining balance
obi_wan.jpg

I brought it up before but Thanos is a true villain because any advanced race of sentient beings that have good intentions would try to help introduce advanced technologies to improve life rather than kill people. Instead Thanos is like “nah **** that, genocide is the way”. We also have to assume that a ton of animals died so that probably ravaged the ecosystem on Earth so that’s not a good thing either.

Yup.. dude was told no and was proven right.. he wasn't doing what he did for the betterment of the half the universe he kept around

He was doing it out of spite and narcissism

I brought it up before but Thanos is a true villain because any advanced race of sentient beings that have good intentions would try to help introduce advanced technologies to improve life rather than kill people. Instead Thanos is like “nah **** that, genocide is the way”. We also have to assume that a ton of animals died so that probably ravaged the ecosystem on Earth so that’s not a good thing either.
That's not exactly true. You can't just bring some alien technology to another planet especially one that may not have the materials and resources to build up as much as needed.(ex: diamonds are rare on earth, but it literally rains diamonds on jupiter which is also 100x bigger than earth.) which is the point of him feeling and doing what he did.
HIs actions really do save planets from themselves.

Bruh when stark got stabbed
Everyone
Except me of course
Gasped
It was dead silent
I was cheesing
Cause I thought I was right
About him dying
There was a part of me inside me, screaming 'Yes yes! I don't even care if I lose the bet! This is better!' and then Thanos let me down

Of all the ppl to spare, you spare him? But nah two teenagers have to get the fade :rolleyes

Cruel and unjust world

That's not exactly true. You can't just bring some alien technology to another planet especially one that may not have the materials and resources to build up as much as needed.(ex: diamonds are rare on earth, but it literally rains diamonds on jupiter which is also 100x bigger than earth.) which is the point of him feeling and doing what he did.
HIs actions really do save planets from themselves.

I think a truly advanced race that can harness energy from stars and the cosmos and has dealt with other alien races and has adapted to different environments, might be able to do it. But this is a comic book movie so anything is possible.

One things for sure, when they release the teasers/trailers for A4. While I'm gonna be hyped to see footage, I'm taking it all with a grain of salt.
I'm not complaining because the film delivered, but after I got out of my first showing, I felt bamboozled with that hulk in wakanda footage.
The effort they went to was nuts because I think besides the running with the group, there's a shot of falcon flying around from his POV and you can see hulk in the battle throwing outriders around.

I don't think any film has just done that before(besides mcu) where characters that are in the trailers just aren't in the film's. That's be like the trailer for "the Irishman" showing Leo in the teaser and he's just not in the film

One things for sure, when they release the teasers/trailers for A4. While I'm gonna be hyped to see footage, I'm taking it all with a grain of salt.
I'm not complaining because the film delivered, but after I got out of my first showing, I felt bamboozled with that hulk in wakanda footage.
The effort they went to was nuts because I think besides the running with the group, there's a shot of falcon flying around from his POV and you can see hulk in the battle throwing outriders around.

I don't think any film has just done that before(besides mcu) where characters that are in the trailers just aren't in the film's. That's be like the trailer for "the Irishman" showing Leo in the teaser and he's just not in the film
Most likely what it was, was that IW had so much extra footage that didn't make it on the cutting room floor...and that scene was one of them. And same goes for footage in the trailer that didn't make it to the movies. I ain't mad. I'd rather it be that way.

I’m rewatching age of Ultron and I don’t know why it’s way better to me than before.
Cause now u can appreciate
and sit back and enjoy it
Before
We took them for granted
Now In hindsight
U can go back and appreciate it more
Specially after trash *** gotg and thor3

Most likely what it was, was that IW had so much extra footage that didn't make it on the cutting room floor...and that scene was one of them. And same goes for footage in the trailer that didn't make it to the movies. I ain't mad. I'd rather it be that way.
Nah I’m glad he wasnt hulked out
Cause that tripping scene was gold
So much funny stuff once they landed in wakanda

Here is my rant. Mainly against critics in here. Not about the movie.

Isn’t this ending what we all wanted?
Weren’t we all wanting the villain to win?
The Russo’s knew this was gonna be a two parter so why not throw a bone and devastate the population and make the Avengers lose in this first part? Blame the Russo’s and development for Leaking it being a Two Parter, saying there was going to be a Guardians 3, Homecoming 2, Black Panther 2. Imagine if we didn’t know that and we witness the destruction. People jaws would have dropped even more.

You can’t please everyone. But they are doing something right and destroying records on the way. Those complaining and saying that they could have placed everything into one movie. You telling me they are gonna put a 3 phase, 10 year event. In a 3 hour or less movie? Rush it like Justice League? No introduction to Captain Marvel or Thanos? She is supposed to be strongest Avenger ever, and you want her to show up like Hancook and hand out Ls to Thanos, one of the strongest, if not strongest, non-celestial being, in all of the Marvel Universe? I am glad as hell the length of the movie. I was so into the movie that I didn’t even have time to eat my chickfila that I snucked into the theatres.

People complaining about the screen time of BP. Dude literally had a movie a few months ago. This is Thanos movie. Dudes complaining people gettin nerfed from BP. They were literally fighting humans bro. Not even super humans. Oh course you’re gonna look nerfed whenever your resume was against regular *** dude. Why are people surprised about BW strength whenever she was fighting with the Avengers against the Chitauri and again In Ultron. Are we supposed to be surprised against the ravagers. Although she OP against the first fight against the Black Order.

Here is my rant. Mainly against critics in here. Not about the movie.

Isn’t this ending what we all wanted?
Weren’t we all wanting the villain to win?
The Russo’s knew this was gonna be a two parter so why not throw a bone and devastate the population and make the Avengers lose in this first part? Blame the Russo’s and development for Leaking it being a Two Parter, saying there was going to be a Guardians 3, Homecoming 2, Black Panther 2. Imagine if we didn’t know that and we witness the destruction. People jaws would have dropped even more.

You can’t please everyone. But they are doing something right and destroying records on the way. Those complaining and saying that they could have placed everything into one movie. You telling me they are gonna put a 3 phase, 10 year event. In a 3 hour or less movie? Rush it like Justice League? No introduction to Captain Marvel or Thanos? She is supposed to be strongest Avenger ever, and you want her to show up like Hancook and hand out Ls to Thanos, one of the strongest, if not strongest, non-celestial being, in all of the Marvel Universe? I am glad as hell the length of the movie. I was so into the movie that I didn’t even have time to eat my chickfila that I snucked into the theatres.

People complaining about the screen time of BP. Dude literally had a movie a few months ago. This is Thanos movie. Dudes complaining people gettin nerfed from BP. They were literally fighting humans bro. Not even super humans. Oh course you’re gonna look nerfed whenever your resume was against regular *** dude. Why are people surprised about BW strength whenever she was fighting with the Avengers against the Chitauri and again In Ultron. Are we supposed to be surprised against the ravagers. Although she OP against the first fight against the Black Order.
Bruh u typing to much
Especially when everyone entitled
To their own opinion
Cause someone else didn’t like it
Shouldn’t effect u

I want them to take a while with Secret Invasion...

I don't think we need that movie for another five years to be honest.

We can just be chillin off of the high of IW and A4

Back
Top Bottom