WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Let a Titan balance the universe and he changes his whole swag
76C275C2-3641-41D3-A4E4-0D8886CEE2FA.jpeg

Doesn’t RDJ have an Oscar for Chaplin? And every thing I see him in, promos, talk shows etc. he seems to truly revel in the **** and enjoy being the “godfather”

He ain’t just gonna turn into DDL all of sudden. He’s got the best gig in Hollywood right now.

these dudes really just talking to talk

Johnny depp did dumb shh with his money and NEEDS them Disney checks even thou you can see him checked out

RDJ been hittin serious roles since back in the day (less than zero) and has been able to constantly do 'respected' work along the way

Chris Evans and chris hemsworth haven't been able to hit those marks.. ditto Daniel Craig, who is married to a woman who is considered a 'respected' actor

And RDJ has won 2 oscars, 1 for lead actor, as you mentioned, AND as supporting actor

Hemsworth getting steady work.

He still young. Also a good looking dude so he just gonna have offers handed to him.

Steelbook going to be added to the collection.

Marvel doing steelbook preorders on opening weekend. DCEU just stahhp it.

Also, I got BP steelbook preordered so weouchea.

He still young. Also a good looking dude so he just gonna have offers handed to him.

Both he and Evans should get steady work, but of anyone of that crew those are the ones I could see being concerned about not being taken seriously and/or being considered about the type of roles they are being offered

I need answers to this tho:

i'm not sure if it's when Thor hits Thanos with the axe or if it's when he snaps his fingers but the gauntlet looked all wrecked at the end
It just had dirt on it.
So Red Skull
just been chillin figuring out how to get the soul gem all these years?
I was fine with this :lol:

He lost one stone. Ended up in a place where he could get another but he loves nothing so son became the tour guide.

I long ago lost interest in him facing the scumbag on earth for round two.

Perhaps a racist Nazi as a cosmic threat could work facing the Guardians or Nova or some other cosmic franchise Feige surprises me with.

Last edited:
Both he and Evans should get steady work, but of anyone of that crew those are the ones I could see being concerned about not being taken seriously and/or being considered about the type of roles they are being offered

I was just running through my head real quick about which actors in the MCU have shown off the serious chops either in the past or currently and aren’t considered a typecast in a way like Evans, Pratt, Hemsworth up to this point.

Mackie low key the best up there with Renner and Cheadle. Oh and Cumberbatch too

He isn't just, good looking, but he's ridiculously talented. I'm glad marvel found out how funny and charismatic he was and adjusted accordingly.

If you were to pay attention to his earlier portrayal of Thor, he held himself a little too stiff and seriously...there were flashes of a funny and charismatic Thor but it was too and far between at the time.

Back
Top Bottom