WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Somebody behind me just said:

"Oh no, please no." Then the Peter scene

:lol:

Marvel done did it.

Got me grinning like crazy :lol:

pau-gasol-reaction2.gif

Exact same reaction in my theater a few nights ago...

I actually clapped and someone sitting in front of me said, "Why is that person behind me clapping? People just died..."

No ***** by me whatsoever

:lol:

When Peter turned to dust I chuckled, waved at the screen and said, "Peace out, homie..."
You’re a monster.

I never use to see movies on opening weekend; but that’s the move now no matter what. The audience adds a whole lot to the experience. It’s like we’re all a big *** family.
Bruh it's always the move when it comes to these theaters. Just adds to the enjoyment. My crowd was lit. Ohh-ahh'd at all the right moments. They got real quiet at the end though..

They did the snap beautifully. I'm glad they panned away from the scene when they did. If they would've had him do the snap and showed Thor yelling and not cut away, it would've taken away the effect

Also, there were sobs and tears in my second viewing. The most upset people were was when BP vanished

The most upset people were was when BP vanished

I could see that.. I assume a lot of folks went in thinking it was going be a lot more BP

For those of us that were deep in the MCU, the screen time wasn't all that surprising

But casual fans, who only came in for certain movies might feel some type of way

Also, there were sobs and tears in my second viewing. The most upset people were was when BP vanished
Marvel trolled all the newbies to the MCU, especially kids, HEAVY. Everyone watching from the beginning (multiple times) knows this is a marathon and not a sprint.

You come in to this new then see people like Spider Man and Black Panther bite it, people catch real feelings.

I could see that.. I assume a lot of folks went in thinking it was going be a lot more BP

For those of us that were deep in the MCU, the screen time wasn't all that surprising

But casual fans, who only came in for certain movies might feel some type of way
Yea bp didn't get a lot of screen time. But neither did a lot of other ppl. The idea was to make the screen time for each character count. I think an argument could be made that bp still got the shaft... He wasn't as emotionally connected to the story as other ppl. But not sure if that could be helped.

I don't even know if this planets population cut in half is such a bad thing in the long run. Not that I advocate mass genocide, but as Agent Smith said, human beings are a virus. Consume everything and contribute nothing (positive) to the planet. #ThanosWasRight

Yea bp didn't get a lot of screen time. But neither did a lot of other ppl. The idea was to make the screen time for each character count. I think an argument could be made that bp still got the shaft... He wasn't as emotionally connected to the story as other ppl. But not sure if that could be helped.

You can't come into this movie cold. The writers worked off the assumption you knew all these people and their back stories. Gotta hit the ground running, no time to spoon feed the audience with crap.

Idk if ppl were upset during my viewing about bp. When Okoye had that facial expression ppl was like 'Ohhh ****' though. You heard that crowd take a collective breath

So who ever gets the soul stone next has to go back to where Red Skull was? And sacrifice a soul there? Bucky sacrificing Captain America :lol: book it for A4

I don't even know if this planets population cut in half is such a bad thing in the long run. Not that I advocate mass genocide, but as Agent Smith said, human beings are a virus. Consume everything and contribute nothing (positive) to the planet. #ThanosWasRight
Remind me to stay away from you on the street. You'd probably murder me in the name of maintaining balance

I brought it up before but Thanos is a true villain because any advanced race of sentient beings that have good intentions would try to help introduce advanced technologies to improve life rather than kill people. Instead Thanos is like “nah **** that, genocide is the way”. We also have to assume that a ton of animals died so that probably ravaged the ecosystem on Earth so that’s not a good thing either.

The way the dominoes fell, made sense

I guess they could have triggered it with BP, by having Hulk/banner land there.. but then the groupings and story doesnt flow as smoothly

i mean I guess they could have cut the vision/SW storyline and have tony with vision when the black order shows up.. so then it's vision takes the place of strange in that whole thing.. but then you cut some elements of the story, obviously

Back
Top Bottom