WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

yeah i think IW was pretty perfect too
my only slight gripe was i felt that T'Challa and a lot of the parts in Wakanda felt a bit under developed (for lack of a better term)

I expected BP to have a bit more dialogue.. and LIVE smh lol

Doesn't really matter if he had asked for help or not.. He got help
Aight so the challenge was over. So he came back and just murdered the King Game of Thrones style and Took the throne by force. And the country allowed it.

Either way, T'Challa is still King cause Kingmonger is Dead.

I been watching the Hulk beatdown on repeat from this pretty clean stream i got. Like if you still doubt how bad a** Thanos you trying too hard.

He got worldstar sucker smashed by Hulk, took a few ground and pounds and then got up, popped him in the shoulder and continued to give him 3 piece combos and topped it off with a Tong Po knee to the dome without breaking a sweat or using any infinity stones.

I got a 3rd viewing on Wednesday with my homie. I wish i had gone out to a saturday night showing. Hopefully crowd reaction is still there.

I understand wanting the MCU to emulate the comics because that's what you grew up on, but the comics are material to draw inspiration from, not to copy panel for panel. That was never possible from the jump because of movie rights anyways. What we got fit into the world that was established here in the cinematic universe. Throwing in Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer at this point while attempting to fit in everyone else would be way too much IMO. I'd rather they establish those characters for stories later on down the road.

Aight so the challenge was over. So he came back and just murdered the King Game of Thrones style and Took the throne by force. And the country allowed it.

Either way, T'Challa is still King cause Kingmonger is Dead.
The challenge has to be accepted. Killmonger said that challenge **** is over

Yeah i remember their being an interview or something where either the russos or kevin said that the audience will see just how threatening, bad *** and serious Thanos is within the first 10 min of the film

Bros the audience I was with was shook within the first few min :lol:

on another note can someone give me a character synopsis on Ms. Marvel and why she so strong? :lol:

is she part Kree or something? lmao sorry I'm not a real comic buff

Yeah i remember their being an interview or something where either the russos or kevin said that the audience will see just how threatening, bad *** and serious Thanos is within the first 10 min of the film

Bros the audience I was with was shook within the first few min :lol:

This worked so well too. Off top you knew Thanos was not messing around and you felt the struggle against him all the way until the very end.

yeah i think IW was pretty perfect too
my only slight gripe was i felt that T'Challa and a lot of the parts in Wakanda felt a bit under developed (for lack of a better term)

I expected BP to have a bit more dialogue.. and LIVE smh lol
Yea..I think he would've had more dialogue if Marvel had predicted how popular he would be. IW was filmed a long time ago. The same goes for Valkyrie. If Marvel knew how popular she was going to be they'd have put her in there somewhere.

He said was over and BP still murdered him and the country was cool with that so again, T'Challa is King cause Killmonger is dead.
Yea just because the country was cool with it doesn't mean t'challa took it legitly. It just means t'challa staged a coupe and it was successful.

I understand wanting the MCU to emulate the comics because that's what you grew up on, but the comics are material to draw inspiration from, not to copy panel for panel. That was never possible from the jump because of movie rights anyways. What we got fit into the world that was established here in the cinematic universe. Throwing in Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer at this point while attempting to fit in everyone else would be way too much IMO. I'd rather they establish those characters for stories later on down the road.

I want the original story but not panel for panel...there is much room in between the two ideas you offer.

And therefore those characters are essential...some of the more commercially popular characters should have played a
backseat.

But I can understand someone who's entry point wasn't the comics - not understanding what I'm talking about. By the way, I haven't seen any of these Avenger movies so they haven't hypnotized me to go see this one.

Again if you're going to say that then t'challa voided everything due to outside interference.

Are we really going to go in circles here

Are we even sure that's a rule?

cause the straight up challenge with t'challa and mbaku had the dora mileja and whatever the mountain tribes guards are called were involved, if just to confine their movements as they got closer to the edge

And as was mentioned, it wasn't t'challa's actions.. he was in a coma

Aside from Killmonger not killing T'Challa and T'Challa not yielding, Killmonger also disrespected Wakandan culture and traditions when he burned **** down and threatened those that opposed him. Historically, rulers that disrespect the culture and traditions of the people they rule over usually have a rough reign. Especially a place like Wakanda, where they're proud of their culture and not being inclusive. Killmonger had to go. His real significance was to make T'Challa more liberal. Killmonger Cynthia Nixon'd T'Challa (respect my current NYC politics reference).

Last edited:
I want the original story but not panel for panel...there is much room in between the two ideas you offer.

And therefore those characters are essential...some of the more commercially popular characters should have played a
backseat.

But I can understand someone who's entry point wasn't the comics - not understanding what I'm talking about. By the way, I haven't seen any of these Avenger movies so they haven't hypnotized me to go see this one.
You haven't seen any of the avengers movies. You have no intention of seeing infinity war. So...why are you here? There's a comic book thread..

on another note can someone give me a character synopsis on Ms. Marvel and why she so strong? :lol:

is she part Kree or something? lmao sorry I'm not a real comic buff

So the "OG" Captain Marvel aka Mar-Vell was a Kree soldier sent to spy on humans (He'll be played by Jude Law in the flick.)

She gains her powers after an explosion fuses her DNA with his. Because he's alien i guess his powers can be considered "cosmic" but she's pretty much like Superman strength wise with seventh sense. She can absorb energy blasts up to nuclear potency and can absorb magical energy plus since she was in the military, hand to hand combat ala Black Widow. She's legit a god almost. If they include Binary powers and abilities, then she'll do to thanos what he did to Hulk

You haven't seen any of the avengers movies. You have no intention of seeing infinity war. So...why are you here? There's a comic book thread..

:wow:

What is this, I'm agreeing with ameL twice in a handful of hours.. I guess that saying is literally true that a broken clock is right twice a day

So the "OG" Captain Marvel aka Mar-Vell was a Kree soldier sent to spy on humans (He'll be played by Jude Law in the flick.)

She gains her powers after an explosion fuses her DNA with his. Because he's alien i guess his powers can be considered "cosmic" but she's pretty much like Superman strength wise with seventh sense. She can absorb energy blasts up to nuclear potency and can absorb magical energy plus since she was in the military, hand to hand combat ala Black Widow. She's legit a god almost. If they include Binary powers and abilities, then she'll do to thanos what he did to Hulk
damn i didn't realize she was that strong!

it does kind of irk me a little bit that Avengers get their asses whooped, take a huge L, and a character that hasn't been introduced to the MCU yet is going to save the day :lol:

I hope she's a huge factor but isn't the SOLE reason they win in her sheer OPness

Back
Top Bottom