WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wouldn’t be interested in a Widow movie, but a WidowXOkoye movie just going on missions kicking **** would be sick.

Yeah Thor specifically said that half his people were killed when he was having his heart to heart with Rocket...
Sorry I was too busy just mulling over how bad a week Thor was having. ***** not catching a break.

When I'm done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be...I hope they remember you.
Cold World.

Just watched Batman Ninja. Technically it was Lord Batman and the Power Rangers. Still pretty good though.

Because they all thought t'challa was killed..

They rules are pretty clear.. when he showed back up, killmonger was still a 'challenger' to the throne

He never actually completed the necessary step to hold the position
The rules was also no interference for the fight...BP violated that many times over if you're going to say that the fight was never finished

The rules was also no interference for the fight...BP violated that many times over if you're going to say that the fight was never finished
Who fault is that Killmonger threw him over a water fall instead of slitting his throat? You also acting like T'Challa asked to be taken out of the river by a fishermen. ***** was in a coma. He didn't do a damn thing. So how did he violate it?

Am disappointed yall. Been waiting for an Infinity Gauntlet movie since the comics first dropped!!!
Longer than some of yall have been alive.

But if the movies have none of this...?...

thanos-gardener.jpg

Silver_Surfer_Vol_3_34.jpg

IMG_8120.png

_thumb_439eb2a6-ee3b-4061-bfb6-3be89ff75293.jpg

...am not gonna see it. :ohwell:

I really enjoyed it. Surprised by how dark it was. Like darker than Empire Strikes Back dark.

Kudos to Marvel for actually pulling this **** off too.

WTF does the soul stone do?

Updated tier 1 MCU movies for me in no particular order:

Avengers: Infinity War
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The Winder Soldier
Marvel's The Avengers
Iron Man
Black Panther
Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor: Ragnarok
i approve of this list as the official tier 1 list of the MCU
should be recognized as such :lol:

And i wish surfer was in this movie but you know how it be with rights and etc

I hope that if the MCU does Surfer, their iteration is super OP. That's my dude

Who fault is that Killmonger threw him over a water fall instead of slitting his throat? You also acting like T'Challa asked to be taken out of the river by a fishermen. ***** was in a coma. He didn't do a damn thing. So how did he violate it?
Doesn't really matter if he had asked for help or not.. He got help

It changes the whole story. My memory of the story was told from the perspectives of Thanos, Silver Surfer & Adam Warlock.
Different story otherwise.

They had to throw the G of the Galaxy all in there too? I don't remember a raccoon or a tree battling Thanos in the comics at all....if that happens in the movie.

i approve of this list as the official tier 1 list of the MCU
should be recognized as such :lol:

I'm sure we'll get Surfer eventually. Expecting him here in IW is totally unrealistic based on movie rights and where the MCU is at right now. I felt IW was the perfect culmination of the past 10 years of the MCU. It exceeded my expectations and I'm eager to see how this phase ends.

I really enjoyed it. Surprised by how dark it was. Like darker than Empire Strikes Back dark.

Kudos to Marvel for actually pulling this **** off too.

WTF does the soul stone do?

Regarding the soul stone...As far as I remember from the comics, the person wielding it could trap other people’s souls inside...Then they could look into the thoughts and memories, and even use the powers and abilities of the people trapped inside...

Not sure how the films are going to use it but I think it’s a pretty good assumption that the whole child Gamora cut scene was actually taking place inside the reality of the soul stone...Just a guess...

Back
Top Bottom