WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That beat down was soooo effective in setting the tone and letting the audience know, this dude is NOT *****ING AROUND
it was SOOOOOOOOO good. the way they brought him out like "get him hulk" and then you see maw stop the others from jumping in on some "no... let him have his fun" as thanos proceeds to lay the holy hands tyson style on hulk? WOOOOOOO! OF COURSE hulk aint want no more sauce. he got flat out 12 pieced 4 minutes into the movie when he was their trump card. probably wouldve died if he didnt get beamed outta there.

he inside of bruce with "gary jules - mad world" on repeat crying in a corner.

Sorry but this ain't the Thanos I want, crying like a bihhhhh over a chick
thanos.JPG

Obviously because I was very enthused over the prospect of an Infinity Gauntlet movie.
Is that ok with you or naw?
That's fine. But you should know that this film won't be exact to the OG comic book because all MCU films aren't all based off of them.

You should check them out man! I think you'd be entertained.

damn i didn't realize she was that strong!

it does kind of irk me a little bit that Avengers get their asses whooped, take a huge L, and a character that hasn't been introduced to the MCU yet is going to save the day :lol:

I hope she's a huge factor but isn't the SOLE reason they win in her sheer OPness
I was watching a video on captain marvel and apparently other powers she's had at one point includes controlling gravity, and controlling Galactus... I don't think she'll be quite that op. Being able to absorb nuclear and magic blasts, survive in space, super strength, her 7th sense and binary mode should be enough

it was SOOOOOOOOO good. the way they brought him out like "get him hulk" and then you see maw stop the others from jumping in on some "no... let him have his fun" as thanos proceeds to lay the holy hands tyson style on hulk? WOOOOOOO! OF COURSE hulk aint want no more sauce. he got flat out 12 pieced 4 minutes into the movie when he was their trump card. probably wouldve died if he didnt get beamed outta there.

he inside of bruce with "gary jules - mad world" on repeat crying in a corner.

Im CRYYYYYYYYYYING at the Mad World, you made me spit out my coffee at my desk right now :rofl:

Sorry but this ain't the Thanos I want, crying like a bihhhhh over a chick
thanos.JPG
Joints were cool as hell during the comics, but I don't get why dudes want to reduce the Thanos we got and his motivation down to this dude that just wanted to impress a chick.

I was watching a video on captain marvel and apparently other powers she's had at one point includes controlling gravity, and controlling Galactus... I don't think she'll be quite that op. Being able to absorb nuclear and magic blasts, survive in space, super strength, her 7th sense and binary mode should be enough
well i just hope that she doesn't just come single handedly wash thanos on some deus ex machina type steez :lol:

I need Tony to wield the glove and be our savior :lol:

Yeah, I think if Thanos was a simp in the film, that wouldn't translate well.

I really like how they developed the MCU Thanos. He has reason for his actions.

Yeah, like they made him cold, deadly, mad and insane but with a twisted sense of purpose. He wasn't killing to kill but he wouldn't not kill to each his endgame. So the fact that he had real emotions for doing Gamora like he did was very honest and believable.

top MCU for me:

1. Infinity War
2. Winter Soldier
3. Civil War
4. Avengers
5. Iron Man

Updated tier 1 MCU movies for me in no particular order:

Avengers: Infinity War
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The Winder Soldier
Marvel's The Avengers
Iron Man
Black Panther
Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor: Ragnarok

Throw Homecoming in here and that would be my tier 1 list

Throw Homecoming in here and that would be my tier 1 list
I'd add couple more

My tier 1:
IW (need to think where exactly i slot this in my rankings rankings.. I'm really thinking 1st, but need to see again)

This rest ranked:
CW
IM
Homecoming
BP
Vol 2
Vol 1
WS
A1
Ragnarok

Last edited:
Yeah Thor specifically said that half his people were killed when he was having his heart to heart with Rocket...

I wonder if people just tuned out dialogue in certain parts of the movie. More than a few people were wondering how he already had the stone from xandar as well when it was one of the first things he said in the movie.

On another note..

What were some of the things that you guys were impressed with most?

Tony's new suit was really bad *** imo
Being able to go toe to toe with Thanos kind of was dope and when he made them laser things in the beginning :pimp:

Dr. Strange to me seems very strong. His spells were dope man. When the man split into 1000 and strangled thanos, then turned Thanos attack into butterflies :smokin

Thanos was pretty incredible as well. The way he used the gauntlet/stones was pretty dope. He used every stone in ways that exceeded my expectations lol
Splitting Drax into cubes, turning things into bubbles :lol:

Also, what do you guys think about the glove being damaged and his arm looking fried after he snapped his fingers?
You think that when he did that it used so much power that the stones/gauntlet need like a recovery time?

Also, what do you guys think about the glove being damaged and his arm looking fried after he snapped his fingers?
You think that when he did that it used so much power that the stones/gauntlet need like a recovery time?

Was Thanos shown to have the gauntlet when he was chilling in his hut at the end? With the gauntlet visibly damaged I imagine Avengers 4 deals with the heroes trying to recover the stones so perhaps that'll also involve return to Nidavellir to have Eitri forge another gauntlet. If that's the case, I wonder who will be the one to wield it?

Am disappointed yall. Been waiting for an Infinity Gauntlet movie since the comics first dropped!!!
Longer than some of yall have been alive.

But if the movies have none of this...?...

thanos-gardener.jpg

Silver_Surfer_Vol_3_34.jpg

IMG_8120.png

_thumb_439eb2a6-ee3b-4061-bfb6-3be89ff75293.jpg

...am not gonna see it. :ohwell:
None of that is in the movies.

And its heartbreaking :smh: :lol:

But, its the cinematic universe. Its to be treated as an alternate series to the comics, but based loosely on the comics.

Thats a tough pill I had ro learn to accept and swallow, because there are so many great things that happens in the comics, characters that interact, etc. that jsut isn't possible with the movies because of ownership/copyrights.

But the movies are still good. You just have to watch them with an open mind knowing that its not meant to be a complete reenactment of the comics

Back
Top Bottom