WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

cant plz errbody. Lame doing all this talking, still gon be in full costume opening thursday of A4.

grain of salt my dudes.

Random question but has it been discussed how long the Russos are staying onboard to helm these Marvel films??

I gotta wonder after 4-5 movies of this scale,,, they'd be burnt out or just wanna move on after a certain point (im sure Lame will be rejoicing)
They just established their own studio to make their own movies along with the writing team they've been working with.

The writers said they wrote A4 as if they were done (cuz I think their contracts are up with that movie) but said they'd like to return for another movie (not necessarily Avengers or Cap).

The Russos have expressed a lot of excitement for whats planned for the future of the MCU. Think they take a break and/or do a smaller movie and then bounce back in to the fray.

I Feel robbed that there wasn’t a fight scene that includes Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Strange, Spider Man,Sw, Black Panther, Captain Murcia, Groot, Star Lord, Vision, Rocket, Drax, Mantis, Gamora, War Machine, Falcon, Ant Man and Hawkeye. They would have given Thanos the L, maybe.

After A4, and the introduction to the mutant gene. Avengers vs X-men. SW become omega level vs Phoenix Force.

dawg I'm so ready for phoenix to come back. throw the whole universe away with a thought and just chill in the dark like a bawse.

Speaking of. A lot of people talking about recasting the X men.. I'm actually not against the current cast of the last movie other than Sansa stark

Speaking of. A lot of people talking about recasting the X men.. I'm actually not against the current cast of the last movie other than Sansa stark
cast was trash
fassbender been trash since the second one
scottish dude who play prof x been trash since the first one
recast everything
dont need that trash *** cast
only thing they got right was casting zoe kravitz
but messed it up by not being able to put her
in the other movies
yo they really had trash *** darwin *** a character in first class
they was scraping the bottom of the barrel
so trash

NawghtyHATER with his usual analysis "blah blah blah trash"

Enough talk pull up in dragonball fighters scared boy

i guess this was cut or gon' be in a4?

avengers-infinity-war-hulk-busting-out-6-inch-funko-popcultcha.1.png

Phase started with Tony, feel like it'll end with Tony.

As far as the Hulk toy, perhaps the return of Hulk happens while Bruce is in armor in A4 and they cut it from IW.

Was watching Thors entrance to Wakamda on youtube and pretty much all the audiences cheered no matter what country the theater was in

Does no one remember the shot of a 2nd infinity glove right before showing Eitri for the 1st time?

Could play a role in A4.

I'm telling you guys,,, Stark's reactor is going to play a pivotal role. Mind Stone not working on it in first Avengers and Pepper bringing it up in Infinity War is seeds being planted

Back
Top Bottom