WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I mean, what are they gonna do?

With half the heroes gone, they just gon attack thanos head up?
It just sounds boring for them to wait 5 years

More exciting if the movie picks up where IW left off and it's all chaotic and ****

Yo....Pom Klementieff is sexy :blush:

Mantis was looking good in Oldboy. Mantis, Scarlett Witch and Thanos were all up in it.

LMFAOOO that scene had me rollin!

Tony’s face was priceless AF

Wait a minute.....that’s the actress who plays Mantis???

SHHHHHHIIIIIIIDDDDDD :wow::blush:

*Testing*

Steve Rogers is a piece of **** and the lamest corniest whackest dumbest superhero in all of fiction.

TeamPlusSize is superior to TeamFunSize.

Tony Stark is the best. Better than that scumbag Steve Rogers in ever way possible.

Everybody on TeamCapColonizer are lamer than the scumbag himself.

AmeL ALWAYS LOSES

Wouldn't you agree ameL E everysingletime ?
I agree

someone save me

If it takes five years you might as well just take the L and accept the new normal. 5 years seems short in fiction but its long when dealing with life on a day-to-day basis.
The only way I see it working out is if part of the plan or the endgame is to use the time stone after they somehow get the gauntlet from Thanos to go back in time and immediately bring half the the universe or prevent it from happening altogether.

Thus, making a large part of A4 an alternate timeline.

It would explain some things like Stark looking a certain way, SHIELD being back, etc.

Either that or Stark goes back in time to 2008 and changes all sorts of things at key moments to make victory a certainty.

And then when Tony got stabbed. The whole crowd gasped. I thought Tony was a goner for sure.. I was disappointed when he lived.
Admit it. You're lying in this post.

You love Tony Stark and hope there's and Iron Man 4.

In fact you believe Iron Man 3 is better than every single Cap movie. Right?

Back
Top Bottom