WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

cast was trash
fassbender been trash since the second one
scottish dude who play prof x been trash since the first one
recast everything
dont need that trash *** cast
only thing they got right was casting zoe kravitz
but messed it up by not being able to put her
in the other movies
yo they really had trash *** darwin *** a character in first class
they was scraping the bottom of the barrel
so trash

Bruh you be wildin a lot...how you gonna say the best cast member of the new X-Men class is Zoe with her butterfly ***...what exactly was so cool about her? :lol: specially over Fassbender and McAvoy....you CRAZY.

As far as saving current xmen folks, I only care about fassbender

Then Oscar Isaac.. then mcavoy

Cut the rest

- this doesn't apply to deadpool folks.. curious to see new mutants

Fassbender and McAvoy would work wonders with Marvel running the show, those dudes are incredible actors and really the saving grace of the new X-Men class, these studios need to stop *****in around and come to an agreement, no need to recast DP, Reynolds has that locked, same with Fassbender and McAvoy, they got those characters locked, the rest of the class might need a change tho...just recast the F4 and bring everyone together...imagine DP in the MCU....infinite lulz

Kind of sad Hugh might of missed out, but who knows, he might just come back

"Logan" was GOAT. I will miss him but dude been playing the same character for almost 20 years,,, let him ride off into the sunset. It's time for a new Wolverine imo

I agree, still sad I know dude woulda loved the opportunity...what ya think of Eastwood’s son playing Wolverine? Maybe he too tall...Hardy would have been great but I think he’s already played out in comic book characters and if by any chance Venom does good, that might just be his role For a while

I agree, still sad I know dude woulda loved the opportunity...what ya think of Eastwood’s son playing Wolverine? Maybe he too tall...Hardy would have been great but I think he’s already played out in comic book characters and if by any chance Venom does good, that might just be his role For a while

Hardy is really the one you'd want playing scarred, fragile, berserk Wolverine. You're right tho.. he's tapped out after Venom I would think.

Eastwood's son?? Ehh,, dude has never really impressed me with anything he's starred or been in. He's basically a blander, handsomer version of his dad. He lacks any kind of edge or nuance imo but hey,, stranger things have happened

Hardy has played 2 comic book characters, bane and upcoming venom

Chris Evans has played 5 (f4, push, losers, snowpiercer and Scott pilgrim.. also did voice work for TMNT)

Ryan Reynolds obviously had green lantern and his blade character prior to deadpool

Hulk got folded within 20 seconds and yet Iron Man went blow for blow with Thanos while he had 4 gems in his possession and even made him draw blood :smh:

But obviously no one is stronger that Captain America who not only held back a 5 gem holding Thanos but took a punch from him and was completely unphased :smh: :smh:
...? Stark got stabbed was about to be killed after the same 20 seconds, no? How is that going blow for blow :lol:
Dude is a little over passionate by appreciate it because it’s fans like that which got the MCU where it is today. His Thor rant is insanely pinpoint and one of the bigger jarring points of the film which I’ve echoed in here. We had a film that was all about Thor learning he was just as strong and effective without his Hammer and yet this film has his whole arc about building a hammer to defeat Thanos. You don’t even see him get his butt whooped to know why he’s bent on getting a hammer. Character regression. Ok, so you can’t have Thor without his hammer in a battle for the universe it’s his signature. But he finally gets his hammer only to come down and waste time with the mindless outriders that M’baku and Wakanda soldiers were making quick waste of? Like really? You screamed you wanted Thanos, yet your new teleporting Bifrost powers that had not even a sliver of explanation for that took you to Wakanda instead of where Thanos was which was Titan. The conviction bro. Things make no sense within the realm of the film universe and the 18 films they built up. The fact that people keep bringing comics into the equation is hilarious. Bro clearly mentioned that this isn’t discrepancies in comparison to the comics but this is discrepancies WITHIN the film universe they built. If I was comparing this to the comics I would’ve exed the film out immediately because there is no Mephisto or Adam Warlock or Elders of the Universe involved. Again, I don’t hate the film but I strongly dislike the fact that we were not rewarded with an 18 film payoff and in turn got things that contradicted a lot of the films before it.
but... even after his dad’s pep talk, Thor was still too weak for Hela, acknowledged it, and got Surtur to bail him out.

Unless Surtur was going to kill Thanos too, yea Thor needed a hammer.

What was there to dislike?

Only issue i had was that the movie wasn't 3 hours.

Tons of inconsistencies within the 18 Marvel films that came before it, lackluster action though touted as a cinematic event of a lifetime and the predictable ending that made its follow up film even more predictable just to a name a few...

cant plz errbody. Lame doing all this talking, still gon be in full costume opening thursday of A4.

grain of salt my dudes.

Lol y’all feel like because I don’t like this movie I have to hate the whole MCU. The fact that a lot of people can’t be objective is why people are ignoring the OBVIOUS underwhelming film we recieved and are like “OMG best film ever! Did you see the Avengers fighting? Did you see Captain America and Black Panther running at the same speed?!” Lmfao like G we saw the same exact thing in Civil War and that’s not even an Avengers film.

lamekilla lamekilla my ***** i hate it had to be him

lamekilla lamekilla u really said this
bruh....... :smh:

C’mon @nawghtyhare you really gonna believe this dude :lol:

...? Stark got stabbed was about to be killed after the same 20 seconds, no? How is that going blow for blow :lol:

but... even after his dad’s pep talk, Thor was still too weak for Hela, acknowledged it, and got Surtur to bail him out.

Unless Surtur was going to kill Thanos too, yea Thor needed a hammer.

You hearing yourself? Iron man lasted just as long as Hulk in a battle with Thanos :stoneface: did Hulk make Thanos bleed? Like Thanos punched Steve Rogers and Steve Rogers was relatively unphased after getting up yet this is the same dude that has the same if not greater strength than the Incredible Hulk...............

And you make Thor’s WHOLE story line about finding a new hammer? Like really? Ok, it’s Thor, he just isn’t the same without the hammer and should have one to battle if the fate of the universe is on the line but why do you have him so hellbent on getting one when you didn’t even show how he gotten beaten up so bad to rationalize that it was a lack of a hammer that caused him to get folded? Better yet, you about the location of Nidavelir this whole time and never bothered to go get a new hammer that EASILY could have stopped Hela if it is strong enough to handle all 6 infinity gems at the same time :stoneface:

:stoneface:

68B7335B-E2A1-433A-AA39-ADB0CFABFC6D.jpeg

Wait, did I miss something in the previous movies? I was lost as to why Vision couldn't just go thru things like he normally does. Like when Thanos grabbed him, why didn't he just ghost?

Didn’t he tell SW that being impaled by Corvus Glaive‘s staff caused him to not be able vapor out like he normally does? Could’ve swore I heard that right before Cap and his team showed up...

Hardy is really the one you'd want playing scarred, fragile, berserk Wolverine. You're right tho.. he's tapped out after Venom I would think.

Eastwood's son?? Ehh,, dude has never really impressed me with anything he's starred or been in. He's basically a blander, handsomer version of his dad. He lacks any kind of edge or nuance imo but hey,, stranger things have happened

I LITERALLY HAVE 0 CLUE WHO COULD POSSIBLY PLAY WOLVERINE AFTER HUGH JACKMAN. THERE'S NO ONE IN HOLLYWOOD I WOULD PICK BESIDES HARDY AND LIKE OTHERS HAVE SAID, HE'S TAPPED OUT.

I really don't think you can call a movie predictable when it's based on a story that's already been told in a comic book. Which I'm guessing most of you have already read. If it were to be different than what happened in the original story then there would be a lot more complaining.

TRYING TO MAKE COMPARISONS TO REALITY IN A MOVIE THAT FEATURES A BOY SWINGING ON WEBS, WIZARDS, GODS, AND A TALKING RACCOON JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. IT REMINDS ME OF THE DRAGONBALL Z POWER SCALERS. :lol:

IF YOU CAN'T SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF AT TIMES WHILE WATCHING THESE MOVIES, YOU ARE IN FOR A TOUGH TIME.

I really don't think you can call a movie predictable when it's based on a story that's already been told in a comic book. Which I'm guessing most of you have already read. If it were to be different than what happened in the original story then there would be a lot more complaining.

Lol the movie is already different than what happened in the original comic off top. One of the few things that was similar in the comics was “the snap”. I call it predictable because it was hinted at very heavy handed within the film. None of my gripes with the film have anything to do with being like the comics. It’s all within the context of this film and the 18 films that came before.

TRYING TO MAKE COMPARISONS TO REALITY IN A MOVIE THAT FEATURES A BOY SWINGING ON WEBS, WIZARDS, GODS, AND A TALKING RACCOON JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. IT REMINDS ME OF THE DRAGONBALL Z POWER SCALERS. :lol:

IF YOU CAN'T SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF AT TIMES WHILE WATCHING THESE MOVIES, YOU ARE IN FOR A TOUGH TIME.

My comparisons come from within the parameters of the film. I suspended my disbelief for 18 films and wasn’t rewarded. It’s not even comparable to Dragon Ball power scaling because power levels are always reaching new peaks. You let me know when Falcon trained in 100x gravity and his drop kicks are strong enough to make Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive retreat while Scarlet Witch can barely put up a fight.

Didn’t he tell SW that being impaled by Corvus Glaive‘s staff caused him to not be able vapor out like he normally does? Could’ve swore I heard that right before Cap and his team showed up...
Yeah that's what he said. You can even see him kinda phase out but immediately phase back in. The Staff and surprise stabbed to the gut stopped all his ****.

Some of ya'll forget this is a comic book movie... I still have a couple issues of the infinity war saga in my mom's crib... the movie went perfect with the comic. It wasn't an exact adaptation but I appreciated it alot. Thanos was actually pulling his punches fighting the avengers outside of the hulk. Thanos ain't gonna go full strength on captain america(he felt sorry for him and admired his courage) ... when the hulk punched him he felt that ****.. he got up and put the beats on hulk so bad and so fast this ***** didn't want to come out for the rest of the movie... thanos is a titan with a heart... he didn't kill everyone he came in contact with even though he could have... murder is not his game... BALANCE IS

Back
Top Bottom