WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i was disappointed tony didnt die. def should have. especially after the fuss pepper made about him not going. would've been fitting. he shoud've listened.

just finished seeing it.. 8/10 but this film has soo many plot holes.

1. why didnt strange use the time stone again?
He saw millions of outcomes and only one where they win. To go that path it did not include him using the time stone to actually stop Thanos.
2. Wakanda the most advance nation... so uhhh wheres the jets? tanks? chopper gunner? why are people fighting with spears? only air support was falcon and war machine.
I mean they do have a near indestructible forcefield protecting their country. Tanks, jets, and choppers are primitive. They have those advanced aircrafts we saw in BP.

Given this was largley a ground battle against mindless beasts who were willing to kill themselves, probably opted not to use them.

Besides its not like Wakanda was losing the battle. The Black Order only brought the fight there to get the mind stone. Outside of Corvus flying out the window they didn't touch the city.

I do agree some advanced weaponry should've been brought out when those underground spinning wheels came in to play.
3. so black widow pretty much has plot armor
Not really a plot hole. She has plot armor. Had it in Avengers. Had it in Infinity War.
4. thor's sister more stronger than thanos? she destroyed his hammer so easily but thanos couldnt do the same?
Its not really a matter of strength.

Mjilonir was enchanted and partially powered by Odin.

Hela's powers derive directly from Asgardi itself. It was nothing for her to destroy it.

Also given Eitri's description Stormbreaker is more powerful than mjilonir. Plus Thanos didnt bother to fight Thor. He tried blasting him, the axe hammer went right through it and pierced him. He was in pain, got it pushed deeper to the point it almost impaled him, snapped his fingers, went to soul world, came to, and dipped to see the sunset.

Forget Hela being stronger than him, with the power stone or reality stone he could've easily turned stormbreaker in to dust.

He didn't need to though. He accomplished his goal.

Last edited:
You're suppose to say I agree. None of this lame yeahs with ellipses after. Quote if you have to.

Oh yeah, for now this is your avy

giphy.gif

Change it now

If we're being honest,,, the Time Stone is what really tipped odds in Thanz favor

Iron Man, Spidey, Doc, Drax, StarLord, Nebula, and Mantis was this close to KO'ing dude with 4 stones

I can't imagine him surviving if OP Thor joined the fight too
I was thinking how things would be different if Thor showed up on Titan instead of Wakanda :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom