WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol what are you talking about? Hulk was on his C+ game? With people dead and Thor getting his skull palmed? Lol did the movie tell you that? Like I said there’s NO conviction in this movie. I have no problem with Thanos giving Hulk a beatdown, show him as intimidating off the bat. But if you’re displaying to me that Thanos is that big of a threat don’t show me Iron Man barely surviving against Black Dwarf to the point where he needed super strength Spider-Man to bail him out and then show Iron Man having Thanos go blow for blow and Iron Man making Thanos draw blood before he does.
I mean I'm sure you've seen the GS Warriors struggle against bad teams and destroy good teams. Same difference.

IM stepped up his game and gave it everything he had and he still got shanked pretty quickly. You can't tell me Hulk gave it everything he had. Just no way.

The green man has more in him. You guys will see.

I fully expect Thanos to get completely WASHED in A4, they have a villain this entire movie to flourish, A4 is all about heroic fan service...lol
I was trying to tell a cousin this and he wouldn't listen. He thinks Marvel made a permanent turn and that they're just going to keep pumping out dark movies. The ***** was happy about that too.

I think Hulk just under estimated Thanos, I don’t think he or Loki ever thought Thanos would wash him the way he did...I mean in 10 years no one has washed him like that....he traumatized Loki for years...lol

Thanos gonna get washed to the point we gonna feel sorry for him, quote me on this....lol everyone gonna have a piece at him, watch when Widow pulling MMA submission holds on the Titan.

I think Hulk just under estimated Thanos, I don’t think he or Loki ever thought Thanos would wash him the way he did...I mean in 10 years no one has washed him like that....he traumatized Loki for years...lol
Yea I think part of it is this too.

There's a difference between taking a fight to someone and knowing what a threat he is, to getting ambushed.

I was trying to tell a cousin this and he wouldn't listen. He thinks Marvel made a permanent turn and that they're just going to keep pumping out dark movies. The ***** was happy about that too.

Your cousin is dumb. They won’t just start making only villain movies.

I mean I'm sure you've seen the GS Warriors struggle against bad teams and destroy good teams. Same difference.

IM stepped up his game and gave it everything he had and he still got shanked pretty quickly. You can't tell me Hulk gave it everything he had. Just no way.

The green man has more in him. You guys will see.

That Basketball analogy is oddly placed and off base :lol: but the Black Order aren’t the Sacramento Kings. Iron man gave it everything he had against Black Dwarf as well and was getting tossed around through buildings. You remember that punch Thanos gave Iron Man in the trailer that made iron man faceplant and lifeless? That should’ve been the extent of any confrontation with a being that just knocked the Hulk out.

And yes we all know the green man as you have affectionately referred to him as has A LOT more in him. Which is why his abscense in almost the whole movie is questionable.

nah, it's a bad assumption that Hulk was C+ or under estimated his opponent

he wouldn't be humbled as much if he knew he could have won if he was giving is 100%

dude still has a mind of a kid inside, he gives his 100% all the time and he just in a tantrum right now, acting like the kid who always wins the board game because his parents were letting him win

bball analogy is terrible too :lol: to a team that has beaten the record for most wins in a season :lol: you expect them to go undefeated the whole season?

I think it'll kinda be like how the GOTG went at ronan in vol. 1 (when they set up the shot with the gun rocket created)

They'll have the heavy hitters go directly at thanos (Thor, hulk, IM and CM)

And then shuri, rocket and nebula set up some sorta trap.. Wong creating portals to move guys around.. then you have cap, BW, Hawkeyes, antman and wasp trying to sneak up with all these things going on trying to get the gauntlet

I didn't expect Loki to go out like that so quickly. Legit felt sorry for him getting his kneck crushed. I thought being the opportunist that he is that he would ride with Thanos to get something out of the situation.

thanos is too smart to fall for that. Plus loki has failed him before. loki is a god so I thought he would have more ways to kill him than a sharp object in his sleeve.

We don't know why Hulk refuses to come out. It's your assumption that he doesn't want to come out because he was humbled. Let's just wait until A4 and see what happens.

Thor, Loki and Hulk got smoked because they just finished fighting with Hela, Surtur, oversized wolf and company.

Avengers 1 set the precedent that those characters don’t just heal right after the battle. There are inmediate lasting effects

Thanos pulled up on them after the fight and took them all out.

Brucer Banner trying to recuperate also explains why Hulk wasn’t in the fight to begin with.

And yes we all know the green man as you have affectionately referred to him as has A LOT more in him.

There you go then. So stop crying about IM and Hulk's fight against Thanos.

Question. Did it bother you when John Wick got knocked out in twenty seconds when homies invaded his home and killed his dog? Were you complaining then?

how was Hulk on his "C+" game?
They gave him the Green Ranger treatment this time around.

Plus what happened to this?
Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-17.23.10-920x584.png

Why would Hulk underestimate a being that has Thor’s head palmed in his hand after an (offscreen) *** whooping? This is the same Thor that’s been givin Hulk hands and fits in battle. See A1, see Thor: Ragnarok. Why would Loki underestimate Thanos when Thanos was the orchestrator behind giving him an army and an infinity gem because he didn’t want to get off his throne to easily do it himself and now you see dude off his thrown and wiped out all of your people (offscreen) and has now found you for failing him AND withholding an infinity gem?? Jarring film.

So you quickly come to a conclusion that Hulk was C+ when Thanos beat him but can't see that he was humbled/afraid to come out despite everything they showed where Banner forces him and Hulk keeps saying "no"? Bruce talking to the Hulk and asking him why isn't a valid evidence? Evidence is also further detailed in ragnarok where he was practically a child not just in speech but in action...

But Hulk was C+ just because he lost? No other evidence at all shown before he was beaten?

The C+ Hulk argument kinda makes sense. He spent 2 years fighting nobodies on Sakaar until Thor showed up. Ask any fighter (or fight fan)- you can only take so many shots before your chin goes out. Hulk is chinny and Thanos is a phenomenal striker.

So you quickly come to a conclusion that Hulk was C+ when Thanos beat him but can't see that he was humbled/afraid to come out despite everything they showed where Banner forces him and Hulk keeps saying "no"? Bruce talking to the Hulk and asking him why isn't a valid evidence? Evidence is also further detailed in ragnarok where he was practically a child not just in speech but in action...

But Hulk was C+ just because he lost? No other evidence at all shown before he was beaten?
Again we don't know why he doesn't want to come out.

They gave him the Green Ranger treatment this time around.

Plus what happened to this?
Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-17.23.10-920x584.png

they had a lot of scenes in the trailers/clips that was not in the movie

either it was cut or show up in A4 after they re-do the past

The C+ Hulk argument kinda makes sense. He spent 2 years fighting nobodies on Sakaar until Thor showed up. Ask any fighter (or fight fan)- you can only take so many shots before your chin goes out. Hulk is chinny and Thanos is a phenomenal striker.

his street fighter combos were amazing to watch. Hope he has more scenes like it in the next movie against other heavy hitters.

I think it'll kinda be like how the GOTG went at ronan in vol. 1 (when they set up the shot with the gun rocket created)

They'll have the heavy hitters go directly at thanos (Thor, hulk, IM and CM)

And then shuri, rocket and nebula set up some sorta trap.. Wong creating portals to move guys around.. then you have cap, BW, Hawkeyes, antman and wasp trying to sneak up with all these things going on trying to get the gauntlet

Yeah, just wanna see the creative set-pieces they will have for A4.

Fav set piece was easily them trying to grab the Gauntlet from Thanos

Back
Top Bottom