WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

why can't you just accept that Thanos was made to be stronger so that he is a threat?
Thanos is better than Hulk. I never disputed that. My whole post was in response to lame complaining about why Hulk and IM lasted the same amount of time against Thanos.

As for Hulk rushing him... Yes Hulk blindsided him but not sure if he was expecting Thanos to fight back like he did. He rushed Thanos but he didn't know who he was.

I am basing my theory on the film. Hulk and Thor was caught unaware and they had no idea what threat level Thanos was

I said this in a post already but there's a different mindset in taking the fight to a threat you take seriously as opposed to when you get caught unawares

I used this analogy in an earlier post too, but it's comparable to when John Wick had his home invaded and they killed his dog without wick putting up much of a fight. After that he took the fight to everybody and murked them.

and as i said he saw what was happening, this wasn't the beginning of the fight where they square off

and Hulk has never showed to take it easy especially with a child-like mind he has had, this comparisons doesn't work because they showed no evidence that the hulk thinks like this or even capable of it

and John Wick wasn't able to put up a fight because he was the one blind-sided in his sleep, he didn't have his weapons and he was outnumbered, dude wasn't fighting at all and retired to begin with while hulk was fighting in the arena and pretty much handed a loss by the dude who was beaten by Thanos already and your conclusion is that he was still taking it easy?

you're analogies are the worst :lol:

As for Hulk rushing him... Yes Hulk blindsided him but not sure if he was expecting Thanos to fight back like he did. He rushed Thanos but he didn't know who he was.

oh my god, this is idiotic to the 100th degree :lol:

he rushed thanos and without expecting a retaliation from the dude who has thor beaten?

its not like hulk punshed him in the back of his head, thanos plays possum and hulk turns around as thanos kicks his a**

dude literally overpowered him by removing his hand off him and you think hulk was still like "imma take it easy"

man i am done with you because you'r ejust ignoring everything else i am typing and already in a dumb conclusion that really has nothing supporting it that makes sense outside of your head :lol:

my girl kept asking why is this bruce dude such a weenie...scared *** b

That's funny because I actually thought Bruce showed a lot of heart. He knew first hand how deadly Thanos was through Hulk's encounter with him, yet he still put on the Hulkbuster armor and went to war. He even tried attacking Thanos at the end. He's the least trained of all the heroes and still had the heart to try.

What does Thanos playing possum and tricking Hulk have to do with anything?

There's a difference in a mindset when you're rushing someone you know is at your strength level or more and rushing someone thinking you'll be able to put him down quickly.

Thanos is better than Hulk. I never disputed that. My whole post was in response to lame complaining about why Hulk and IM lasted the same amount of time against Thanos.

Which how we got on this topic. You reasoned that iron man getting more of an advantage on Thanos than Hulk did was because Hulk was fighting at “C+” strength. Stop making excuses for things the movie didn’t give us

Which how we got on this topic. You reasoned that iron man getting more of an advantage on Thanos than Hulk did was because Hulk was fighting at “C+” strength. Stop making excuses for things the movie didn’t give us
Hey lame you already agreed with me that Hulk had way more to give. I even quoted you agreeing to exactly that so I don't know why you're still arguing here.

What does Thanos playing possum and tricking Hulk have to do with anything?

There's a difference in a mindset when you're rushing someone you know is at your strength level or more and rushing someone thinking you'll be able to put him down quickly.

thanos scenario playing possums makes more sense to come up with your theory, its the only way it makes sense

but i'll spell it out why what you're saying makes no sense

1. hulk isn't shown to act where he takes it easy, he has a childlike brain that goes 100% all the time, he has never showed the goku mentality where you go easy first to challenge yourself
2. he saw thor beaten, the dude who practically beat him so he knows thanos has got to be stronger if thanos > thor and thor > hulk then if you give him that much credit in how his brain works then he'd know thanos > hulk
3. rushing someone is fine and he could have that mindset 9as you say) but after a few punches and choking thanos and dude literally breaks your grasp of his neck with ease, that makes him go F-? i mean you say he is C+ when he initially attacked him, in yourr theory being surprised by his strength weakens him instead of upping his strength? you really think that is hulks mindset? this dude took my punches and holding his own so imma stay a C+ player? or lower? go down from super saiyan 2 to kaoiken?

come on man...

you keep ignoring the fact that thor was down and beaten before hulk attacked thanos and he knows that thor is stronger than him at that point

thanos is just much stronger than hulk, plain and simple, no need to make an excuse for the hulk

"You should've aimed for my head"
tumblr_inline_p80wwolHC21rzahj9_250.gif

Hey lame you already agreed with me that Hulk had way more to give. I even quoted you agreeing to exactly that so I don't know why you're still arguing here.

More to give as in not hiding after one *** whooping. Like I mentioned earlier Thanos beating Hulk isn’t the problem, the fact that Hulk after one beating would be “scared” to come out for a rematch is the problem. Even if he was gonna get his *** whooped again why wouldn’t we as an audience want to see an extended version of what happened the first 3 minutes of the film. Complete disrespect to “the strongest Avenger” or as I knew him as “the strongest there is” on top of NO EXPLANATION as to why Banner couldn’t transform. I’m not arguing, I’m asking legitimate questions within the parameters of what’s been set in the previous 18 films.

thanos scenario playing possums makes more sense to come up with your theory, its the only way it makes sense

but i'll spell it out why what you're saying makes no sense

1. hulk isn't shown to act where he takes it easy, he has a childlike brain that goes 100% all the time, he has never showed the goku mentality where you go easy first to challenge yourself
2. he saw thor beaten, the dude who practically beat him so he knows thanos has got to be stronger if thanos > thor and thor > hulk then if you give him that much credit in how his brain works then he'd know thanos > hulk
3. rushing someone is fine and he could have that mindset 9as you say) but after a few punches and choking thanos and dude literally breaks your grasp of his neck with ease, that makes him go F-? i mean you say he is C+ when he initially attacked him, in yourr theory being surprised by his strength weakens him instead of upping his strength? you really think that is hulks mindset? this dude took my punches and holding his own so imma stay a C+ player? or lower? go down from super saiyan 2 to kaoiken?

come on man...

you keep ignoring the fact that thor was down and beaten before hulk attacked thanos and he knows that thor is stronger than him at that point

thanos is just much stronger than hulk, plain and simple, no need to make an excuse for the hulk
And you keep ignoring the fact that I'm talking about the mindset going into the charge. You mention thanos taking Hulk's hand off of him with ease, by that time Thanos did that, it was too late to recalibrate, Hulk was *****, if you weren't already in the right mindset at that point, you was getting out down asap for underestimating your opponent

Hulk saw Thor beaten doesn't matter. Hulk thinks he's stronger than Thor.

Childlike minds tend to underestimate everybody.

I'm not saying Hulk is taking it easy on anyone. He just wasn't ready for the hands, which he wasn't.

What exactly is your issue with what I'm saying? Are you thinking that I'm saying that Hulk would win if he was prepared?

I was trying to tell a cousin this and he wouldn't listen. He thinks Marvel made a permanent turn and that they're just going to keep pumping out dark movies. The ***** was happy about that too.

i am too. and i hope they do. skip all that bubble gum ****.

And you keep ignoring the fact that I'm talking about the mindset going into the charge. You mention thanos taking Hulk's hand off of him with ease, by that time Thanos did that, it was too late to recalibrate, Hulk was *****, if you weren't already in the right mindset at that point, you was getting out down asap for underestimating your opponent

too late to recalibrate?

wtf?

:lol:

you're obviously not a fighting/boxing fan if you think top tier fighters has a "too late to recalibrate" mindset and your way of thinking is simply from other movies

i am not ignoring naything because you are pulling this sh*t out of your a** :lol: you have little to no evidence this is how his mindset was to begin with

stop making excuses for the hulk

you really just can't accept that thanos is just stronger?

What exactly is your issue with what I'm saying? Are you thinking that I'm saying that Hulk would win if he was prepared?

my issue if you're coming up with sh*t that are moronic and out of the blue like it is fact then you say "i don't know that he is humbled" because it wasn't explained yet all of your theories has nothing backing it up

you contradict yourself by giving him too much credit on how his mind works then agree he has a childlike thinking

none of it makes sense

and yes you seem to be implying that the hulk would win if he was A+ not C+, that was my initial question and you really answered with nothing but conjectures

too late to recalibrate?

wtf?

:lol:

you're obviously not a fighting/boxing fan if you think top tier fighters has a "too late to recalibrate" mindset and your way of thinking is simply from other movies

i am not ignoring naything because you are pulling this sh*t out of your a** :lol: you have little to no evidence this is how his mindset was to begin with

stop making excuses for the hulk

you really just can't accept that thanos is just stronger?
I never disagreed that thanos is stronger

Just saying mindset and preparedness and respect for your opponent means everything for a fight, and if you're just not ready, you're going to be put down quickly... Which is what happened

I think Thanos will put Hulk down regardless of any different factors... It'll take more than Hulk to put thanos down... Just saying he wouldn't have gone down as easily if he was just more ready. Thanos put Hulk down with the 3 combo and that was it... The rematch will be a better fight.

If Hulk and Thanos gets a one on one rematch, it will be a better fight. Not thanos giving him a 3 punch combo and that's it, fight is over.

Last edited:
I never disagreed that thanos is stronger

Just saying mindset and preparedness and respect for your opponent means everything for a fight, and if you're just not ready, you're going to be put down quickly... Which is what happened

and i am saying that isn't the case because (as you'll ignore again) you have no idea that is what the hulk is thinking, contrary to evidence actually, dude always goes out full blast

if you agree that thanos is stronger, then why does it matter what his mindset is? you seem to be disagreeing that thanos is stronger and the hulk only lost because he underestimated him, that is the core of the discussion

and you say with so much confidence that "what is what happened" but how the f do you know this? :lol:

did you speak to ruffallo and ask him? ask the russos? ask feige? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom