WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They’re not going to let this die! :lol:
0FD3FAC7-65BD-40AC-9847-AE0C6883986A.jpeg

So you quickly come to a conclusion that Hulk was C+ when Thanos beat him but can't see that he was humbled/afraid to come out despite everything they showed where Banner forces him and Hulk keeps saying "no"? Bruce talking to the Hulk and asking him why isn't a valid evidence? Evidence is also further detailed in ragnarok where he was practically a child not just in speech but in action...

But Hulk was C+ just because he lost? No other evidence at all shown before he was beaten?

The excuses with no validity or in film explanation are absolutely hilarious

The C+ Hulk argument kinda makes sense. He spent 2 years fighting nobodies on Sakaar until Thor showed up. Ask any fighter (or fight fan)- you can only take so many shots before your chin goes out. Hulk is chinny and Thanos is a phenomenal striker.

Hulk is on a ship being attacked with people he just bonded with dead and it’s King/leader having his head palmed and being tortured....and Hulk is fighting at C+ strength :stoneface:

Again we don't know why he doesn't want to come out.

Which makes the fact that there isn’t any explanation for it RIDICULOUS

why can't yall just accept that Thanos was OP and Hulk has been nerfed from the books, plus its not like hulk has fight training, dude just punches and kicks and throws things, Thanos was out there giving a boxing masterclass

this is a hulk that the hulkbuster knocked out, a hulk about to be beaten by a Thor without mjolnir

they have never really established that his power is infinite and the angrier he gets the more powerful he is, maybe we'll see this in A4 because he will sure have redemption but at this point dude just hasn't opened up the 8th gate yet

I didn't expect Loki to go out like that so quickly. Legit felt sorry for him getting his kneck crushed. I thought being the opportunist that he is that he would ride with Thanos to get something out of the situation.

thanos is too smart to fall for that. Plus loki has failed him before. loki is a god so I thought he would have more ways to kill him than a sharp object in his sleeve.

These are the reasons why I'm not exactly sure Loki is actually dead. The whole scene leading to the attempt at killing Thanos just seemed real off. I mean the whole I am Loki... God of mischief... and ending with Odinson. Showing Thor he had his dagger out. It just seemed way too obvious.

yah its a theory based on evidence, like everything i just said

what's your excuse for saying he was on a C+ level other than just talking out of your a** like usual?
I put two and two together. If you think that was everything Hulk had to offer then I don't know what to say.

And again we don't know why Hulk doesn't want to transform. You know right now he's not exactly a fan of earth right?

yeah and you're basing everything off the comics which hasn't been shown in the films and until then it isn't a valid conclusion, just like in the comics it's all about feats, feats, feats

if you can say "we don't know this and this because we haven't seen it" then why can't others say the same about his C+ grade of yours? at least i have evidence based on the actual film and not out of the blue theory because you say so

and see below

why can't yall just accept that Thanos was OP and Hulk has been nerfed from the books, plus its not like hulk has fight training, dude just punches and kicks and throws things, Thanos was out there giving a boxing masterclass

this is a hulk that the hulkbuster knocked out, a hulk about to be beaten by a Thor without mjolnir

they have never really established that his power is infinite and the angrier he gets the more powerful he is, maybe we'll see this in A4 because he will sure have redemption but at this point dude just hasn't opened up the 8th gate yet

Wasn’t vision made of vibranium. How was he so weak in this movie? Had some fake injury from the get go and didn’t do ish the whole time.

vision being depowered was somewhat understandable because they had weapon specifically made to counter his power, corvus was countering and deflecting his attacks and they were super strong too until they faced off with One-Punch-Woman-Black-Widow

Ya really taking the joy out the movie with all these questions man....lmao

Obviously the plot has to move along in order for the story to progress and certain things have to be overlooked....Vision is made of vibranium but the glare cut through him like butter...

vision being depowered was somewhat understandable because they had weapon specifically made to counter his power, corvus was countering and deflecting his attacks and they were super strong too until they faced off with One-Punch-Woman-Black-Widow

:rofl: this power upgrade is the only one I’ll give to those nit picking, that was jut plain ridiculous how she was able to wash everyone....they shoulda just let her take her shot at Thanos....probably could have taken him on

yeah and you're basing everything off the comics which hasn't been shown in the films and until then it isn't a valid conclusion, just like in the comics it's all about feats, feats, feats

if you can say "we don't know this and this because we haven't seen it" then why can't others say the same about his C+ grade of yours? at least i have evidence based on the actual film and not out of the blue theory because you say so

and see below
I am basing my theory on the film. Hulk and Thor was caught unaware and they had no idea what threat level Thanos was

I said this in a post already but there's a different mindset in taking the fight to a threat you take seriously as opposed to when you get caught unawares

I used this analogy in an earlier post too, but it's comparable to when John Wick had his home invaded and they killed his dog without wick putting up much of a fight. After that he took the fight to everybody and murked them.

i mean if we didn't nitpick we would have nothing else to talk about and we're all going to sound like some lazynutG sucking feiges balls all night long :lol:

i mean if Thanos could turn a whole planet to look like anything he wants witht he reality stone and make bubbles out of everything then the Titan fight would be over in a second :lol:

Ya really taking the joy out the movie with all these questions man....lmao

Obviously the plot has to move along in order for the story to progress and certain things have to be overlooked....Vision is made of vibranium but the glare cut through him like butter...

LIKE I SAID, SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF AT TIMES. THE PLOT HAS TO MOVE. IF UP TO SOME GUYS IN HERE THE MOVIE WOULD BE OVER BEFORE IT STARTED. HELL, DR. STRANGE IS THE MOST POWERFUL BEING WITH THAT TIME STONE. WHY DON'T HE REWIND TIME UNTIL THANOS IS A KID OR ASLEEP OR SOMETHING AND THEN KILL HIM LOL.

I am basing my theory on the film. Hulk and Thor was caught unaware and they had no idea what threat level Thanos was

what are you talking about? i am not even on the same wavelength as lame but thanos destroyed the ship and had thors skull in his hand about to be crushed, the dude who pretty much beat him in ragnarok

and he blindsided Thanos and still lost

so your saying he saw this and thought "i'd give him a love tap"?

this is your conclusion? and your conclusion from the film is that Hulk has more to him? it's not based on your knowledge from the books, at all? not influenced by it? at all?

because they showed no evidence of it otherwise that isn't made up in your head

why can't you just accept that Thanos was made to be stronger so that he is a threat?

Back
Top Bottom