WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yo. I figured it out. Hear me out. Here is my theory. Sorta.

If this movie is 5 years in the future. They probably were just stunned on what had happen. They can’t possibly do anything cause it’s beyond everyone power to search for Thanos throughout the cosmos.

Cutting back into the time line of the movie...

After the initial battle and defeat. Nebula assistes Tony and send him back to Earth.

The Avengers are United. Defeated. Blamed for what has happened. Everyone has lost their love ones. They are marked as villians are deemed wanted.

Wakanda is in shambles, a new King steps up and it is Mbaku. Shuri assist on the building up of Wakanda and rebuilds Vision.

Hawkeye comes out of retirement due to him losing part of his family. Ant-man unites with Nomad introducing Captain Marvel.

Ant-man and Captain Marvel figure out a way to time jump with the quantum realm. The only person to survive the time jump will be Captain Marvel and possibly vision and ant man.

There is gonna be a time jump back to the battle of NYC in Avengers 1.

Hence the footage of them in their older suits with only the Original Avengers left. The past avengers are introduced to Captain Marvel, Antman and vision. They send them a message stating that earth is doom, and it starts at this battle. So instead of closing the portal, There gonna fly into the portal(the same one Tony goes into to save the Earth from the Chitarui forces) and go directly to Thanos ship prior to him having the gauntlets.

Thanos is surprised by the avengers but is ready to do battle. The battle is more balance since he doesn’t have the gauntlet and Thor doesn’t have stormbringer. Thanos does work still on the majority of the group. Captain marvel joins the fight and puts a molly woop and then when the wipe his ***. Vision destroys Thanos and They use the Tesseract to bring everyone back to Earth. All is restored in that timeline.

I’m not really a fan on how it brings everyone back. But if they went into the past. Then they are in a different time line and are affecting that timeline. Not everyone makes back to earth. Captain America and potentially Tony stark dies.

Thor and Hulk gets blasted into space randomly (world war hulk).

The sequence of changing events resets everything that happens after Avengers 1.

I can’t really figure out how they introduce everyone that died. Maybe in the current time line it shows everyone being phased back, gamora comes from the soul world. And those died(Loki, etc) are actually dead for good.

and i am saying that isn't the case because (as you'll ignore again) you have no idea that is what the hulk is thinking, contrary to evidence actually, dude always goes out full blast

if you agree that thanos is stronger, then why does it matter what his mindset is? you seem to be disagreeing that thanos is stronger and the hulk only lost because he underestimated him, that is the core of the discussion

and you say with so much confidence that "what is what happened" but how the f do you know this? :lol:

did you speak to ruffallo and ask him? ask the russos? ask feige? :lol:
Bro I never said Hulk would beat Thanos in a fight under better conditions. I think it would lame if that happened too...Thanos is a guy who you will need a whole team to best. I do think Hulk will give a better fight in a rematch though.

I think Thanos will put Hulk down regardless of any different factors... It'll take more than Hulk to put thanos down... Just saying he wouldn't have gone down as easily if he was just more ready. Thanos put Hulk down with the 3 combo and that was it... The rematch will be a better fight.

If Hulk and Thanos gets a one on one rematch, it will be a better fight. Not thanos giving him a 3 punch combo and that's it, fight is over.

watch it again because your memory is foggy

it's not a 3-punch combo, dude did a super 15-20 hit final justice combo :lol:

it was with ease but you act like dude put him down like Black Widow

Thor can apparently teleport anywhere now on his own will. Why is Tony getting off of Titan a plot point :rolleyes

I don't mind the idea of them going back in time to go after Thanos, even the A1 portal part, I'm still not in belief that the movie takes place 5 years in the future. I don't think they'd let that slip. I do believe the Quantum Realm will be how they travel and will be a major factor.

Bro I never said Hulk would beat Thanos in a fight under better conditions. I think it would lame if that happened too...Thanos is a guy who you will need a whole team to best. I do think Hulk will give a better fight in a rematch though.

well duh, this is a movie trope

this is watching wet paint and predicting it's going to dry :lol:

IF WE WANT TO GET REALLY INTO THE DETAILS, WHY IS EVERYONE IN SPACE SPEAKING ENGLISH?... THAT MAKES NO SENSE :rofl:

You’re laughing but wasn’t he blacking out in A1 from going into space with no oxygen? Now him and Peter are just out there with their helmets and masks off :nerd:

You’re laughing but wasn’t he blacking out in A1 from going into space with no oxygen? Now him and Peter are just out there with their helmets and masks off :nerd:

EVERYONE IN SPACE SPEAKING ENGLISH IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE RIDICULOUS THAN THAT BUT YET NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT. I'M GUESSING STARLORD TAUGHT IT TO EVERYONE? :lol:

Peter was blacking out due to lack of oxygen too. They could breathe on Titan

EVERYONE IN SPACE SPEAKING ENGLISH IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE RIDICULOUS THAN THAT BUT YET NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT. I'M GUESSING STARLORD TAUGHT IT TO EVERYONE? :lol:

Thanos has been speaking English the whole time. So was Ebony Maw. Mantis and Drax have been with Quill in previous films speaking English so I could suspend my disbelief since it had already been established. The oxygen thing though :nerd:

Peter was blacking out due to lack of oxygen too. They could breathe on Titan

In some instances it seems like Titan’s gravity was different with Mantis jumping around in the background and things floating in the air. This movie is all over the place :lol:

they did mention there are other languages though when thor said he studied grootspeak :lol:

Tony and Peter where never in actual space with their helmets and masks off. The only time they had their helmets/maks off was when they where on the ship headed to Titan and on Titan. Both the ship and the planet Titan clearly had oxygen on them.

well duh, this is a movie trope

this is watching wet paint and predicting it's going to dry :lol:
Ok so you're actually agreeing that Hulk would put a better fight in a rematch. How else would you explain that other than Hulk would be more on his game?

they did mention there are other languages though when thor said he studied grootspeak :lol:

THIS IS TRUE, BUT 99.9% OF PEOPLE WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED OUT IN SPACE IN THESE MARVEL MOVIES HAVE SPOKEN ENGLISH. WHO THE F*** OUT HERE GIVING ENGLISH LESSONS IN SPACE?

For y'all nitpicking on the English...imagine these movies with different languages and having to read subtitles? Yall would be up in arms saying "THEY'RE NOT PUTTING UP THE SUBTITLES LONG ENOUGH"

Looks like Titan had an atmosphere, which explains their ability to breathe.

Ok so you're actually agreeing that Hulk would put a better fight in a rematch. How else would you explain that other than Hulk would be more on his game?

they establish that the angrier he gets and stronger he gets (maybe he smashes nat, something he couldnt do in A2)?

he works with banner and becomes world war hulk (super strong and also a genius)?

thanos becomes weaker without the gauntlet (those in titan almost got it off him)?

hulk picks up the gauntlet and uses it?

captain marvel uses her energy absorption?

they give him an asgardian super hulkbuster where he wears it while he is the hulk?

he takes stormbreaker and hits him in the head?

they introduce death and he becomes a simp thus losing his mojo?

black widow weakens him before the hulk gets to him?

they acquire the potara earrings and he fuse with thor?

they find out thanos is weak to kryptonite?

Last edited:
Yeeeesh. Shorty face greasier than a 6 piece from Mama's Fried

Screenshot_2018-05-01-13-04-09.png
Screenshot_2018-05-01-13-04-18.png

Banner couldn’t remember anything when he was hulk in Ragnarok. Now in IW he remembers everything that happened to him as hulk especially the Thanos beat down.

For y'all nitpicking on the English...imagine these movies with different languages and having to read subtitles? Yall would be up in arms saying "THEY'RE NOT PUTTING UP THE SUBTITLES LONG ENOUGH"

Looks like Titan had an atmosphere, which explains their ability to breathe.

OH, I'M NOT NITPICKING. I'M JUST POINTING OUT THE HYPOCRISY IN SOME OF THESE ARGUMENTS. IF YOU WANT TO GET GRANULAR ENOUGH IN DISSECTING THESE MOVIES, THEN THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE MARVEL MOVIE MADE THAT MAKES ANY SENSE. ENGLISH AS THE UNIVERSE'S LANGUAGE OF CHOICE IS JUST THE BIG GLARING ONE.

I don't mind the idea of them going back in time to go after Thanos, even the A1 portal part, I'm still not in belief that the movie takes place 5 years in the future. I don't think they'd let that slip. I do believe the Quantum Realm will be how they travel and will be a major factor.

I'm not a big fan of the 5 year theory either. Doesn't make it seem urgent to get things put back the way they were. What if during that 5 years there is peace in our time? (Tony Stark)

Back
Top Bottom