WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Calm down :lol: I'm talking about you not having seen Avengers 4. You're bringing up stuff as if they ruined the entire movie for you already.

Edit: and no one gives a **** that you seen the movie from the comfort of your own home.

I’m mentioning things that have no mystery behind them because IW peeled back predictable outcomes. And if you didn’t care, why did you edit your comment to add that? Lol cornball

Just saw it, loved it great movie it.

The only issue I have is why did they not just kill Thanos when they were trying to remove the gauntlet from his hand. Star Lord literally had a conversation with him. All they had to do was kill him and it’s over.

Wasn't feeling the ending either and I posted it earlier. Here's my quick take on WHY it didn't work since I feel you kinda have the same criticism (right down to calling this film a cartoon, which is weird)

Given the source material I have no idea why this is a bad thing.

Sooo how did that whole T. H. A. N. O. S. thing fit into this movie? Another thing that had me thinking was when Thanos heard tonys voice and said "stark?" Tony asked how do you know me?? And thanos replied, "KNEW YOU!" I wonder if that means anything?

it was awesome

the tag team moves they showed was cool and i like ghosts' powers

x.gif
tumblr_p81xl6cNpX1t4wjzko1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_p81xl6cNpX1t4wjzko3_r1_500.gif

havent seen the trailer yet but uh..... is this not just the hunter costume from destiny?

Sooo how did that whole T. H. A. N. O. S. thing fit into this movie? Another thing that had me thinking was when Thanos heard tonys voice and said "stark?" Tony asked how do you know me?? And thanos replied, "KNEW YOU!" I wonder if that means anything?

People are now saying “H” for Hydra :smh:

as minimal as this sounds, I could see the 5 year theory having some legs as that length of time gets us an older "young adult" Groot, which would be his 4th iteration and a huge merchandising ploy.

I can see Marvel jumping all over that opportunity.

as minimal as this sounds, I could see the 5 year theory having some legs as that length of time gets us an older "young adult" Groot, which would be his 4th iteration and a huge merchandising ploy.

I can see Marvel jumping all over that opportunity.
Nah. Groot gon be drinking age by A4.

He’s was about 15-16 this movie. He’s growing fast as hell.

Tons of inconsistencies within the 18 Marvel films that came before it, lackluster action though touted as a cinematic event of a lifetime and the predictable ending that made its follow up film even more predictable just to a name a few...

Lol y’all feel like because I don’t like this movie I have to hate the whole MCU. The fact that a lot of people can’t be objective is why people are ignoring the OBVIOUS underwhelming film we recieved and are like “OMG best film ever! Did you see the Avengers fighting? Did you see Captain America and Black Panther running at the same speed?!” Lmfao like G we saw the same exact thing in Civil War and that’s not even an Avengers film.

C’mon @nawghtyhare you really gonna believe this dude :lol:

You hearing yourself? Iron man lasted just as long as Hulk in a battle with Thanos :stoneface: did Hulk make Thanos bleed? Like Thanos punched Steve Rogers and Steve Rogers was relatively unphased after getting up yet this is the same dude that has the same if not greater strength than the Incredible Hulk...............

And you make Thor’s WHOLE story line about finding a new hammer? Like really? Ok, it’s Thor, he just isn’t the same without the hammer and should have one to battle if the fate of the universe is on the line but why do you have him so hellbent on getting one when you didn’t even show how he gotten beaten up so bad to rationalize that it was a lack of a hammer that caused him to get folded? Better yet, you about the location of Nidavelir this whole time and never bothered to go get a new hammer that EASILY could have stopped Hela if it is strong enough to handle all 6 infinity gems at the same time :stoneface:

:stoneface:
Classic goalpost move. You say Iron Man went “blow for blow” with Thanos, I point out that he was actually on the verge of death after a matter of seconds, and now you’re talking about “well he shouldn’t have lasted as long as Hulk” as if Hulk didn’t get washed in a matter of seconds too :rofl: you hated the movie before you saw it man.

Re: Thor. They waited to reveal Thanos after 10 years, 18 movies. He’s the biggest bad. If I’m trying to craft a weapon to beat this guy, why would that NOT take a significant amount of time and effort? :lol: again, you hated the film before you saw it

I could see Tony being driven to put the suit in the hollows of his bones like in the comics so it’ll always be with him for real for real.

This is all contingent on a year passing until A4

Just saw it, loved it great movie it.

The only issue I have is why did they not just kill Thanos when they were trying to remove the gauntlet from his hand. Star Lord literally had a conversation with him. All they had to do was kill him and it’s over.
That's actually, a good point.

Classic goalpost move. You say Iron Man went “blow for blow” with Thanos, I point out that he was actually on the verge of death after a matter of seconds, and now you’re talking about “well he shouldn’t have lasted as long as Hulk” as if Hulk didn’t get washed in a matter of seconds too :rofl: you hated the movie before you saw it man.

Re: Thor. They waited to reveal Thanos after 10 years, 18 movies. He’s the biggest bad. If I’m trying to craft a weapon to beat this guy, why would that NOT take a significant amount of time and effort? :lol: again, you hated the film before you saw it

Classic goal post move with you trying to rationalize why Iron Man lasted with Thanos at all. The fact that he was getting tossed around as a non factor by Black Dwarf yet led the attack and went 1v1 vs Thanos makes no sense. The same nano armor armor that had him getting knocked all over Central Park by Black Dwarf was able to give Thanos a struggle. He shouldn’t have even be able to step Thanos. Period. I ask you, why would want to hate this film? Honestly? And the most jarring thing about all this is I’m not hard to please at all. I just know that what I was promised was not what I got in the least. No where near.

Well does Stark know that Thor can do that? Does Stark know who is still alive? Should they have Stark just sit there and hope someone shows up?

I guarantee you that Stark isn't going to sit there and do nothing. We have no idea how much time they'll spend on that. Who knows, they might have Thor teleport immediately to Titan. Rolling your eyes as if you seen the movie already :rolleyes

Wouldn’t they just get into the Guardians ship and go back to earth or did it get destroyed in the moon collapse?

Can I just say that one of the few things I actually liked about IW was the score especially the Guardians coming out to the Spinners “Rubberband Man” especially with Gamora being a groupie for her man’s music :lol: but I keep day dreaming about them playing TI’s “Rubberband Man” instead :lol: man that would’ve been special

Back
Top Bottom