WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was thinking about this earlier. There's no way I see her fleeing or even jumping ship during the evacuation. My theory is that when the attack happened, she must've got knocked out or hurt or something and Hulk put her in an escape pod. That explains why Hulk wasn't around while Thor was getting thrashed and why he hadn't already engaged the Black Order.
Even better.

Serves as a good flashback only if Valkyrie wasn't dusted.

Question:

Since he wasn't even prepped for this entire adventure....was that Mark of armour Tony used throughout the film his best??

tumblr_p8388qoZWc1uhosuvo6_1280.gif

tumblr_p8388qoZWc1uhosuvo7_1280.gif
only avenger to do real damage besides thor >D

Hanve to think that suit was his best.
Whose to say he not prepared. That looks prepared to me.

Regarding Hulk, I see both points. But, they really are dumbing him down. No way in hell Norton hulk would fall back.

They more than likely setting up a dope fight scene.

Regarding Hulk, I see both points. But, they really are dumbing him down. No way in hell Norton hulk would fall back.

I think when **** goes down we are seeing World War Hulk and the crowd will go ape ****

At that moment? Yes.

But we all know Tony bout to re-up.

It's just cuz dude was literally in joggers and sweats so I figured he wasn't on his A-game Mark-wise.

Unless he was just on his athleisure tip

They need to have that moment where thanos beating him senseless to where his suit is destroyed and he calls upon the Mark3. Would be so cool.

I don't think that was the "best" Mark armor but maybe close to it? It was that new nano suit so maybe it was since it regened really quick.

I'll liken it to that suitcase armor from IM2.

Someone in the hot toys thread told me that iron man has 40-50 toys by himself. I didn't even realize he had that many suits.

Back
Top Bottom