WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Dolby atmos is based on sound and speakers.. dolby vision is basically a super hdr with perfect blacks..

Word. I wouldn't call what we see at Dolby cinemas hdr... I think high end tvs are ahead with true hdr... But good analogy. Dolby vision is picture and Dolby atmos has to do with sound.

Mark XLVI from CIvil War > *

latest

Loved that scene. I'm not even that big a fan of hard rock, but I wish they would reincorporate into some of IM's scenes. It was too saucy back when they did it

All that for a drop of blood.

Tony better come through with a serious suit.

Tony has seen thanos.. gone up against him.. I expect something insane, cause we saw crazy already

Only a couple times has Tony's suits not held up to the task and that's when he was caught off guard or nerf'd

IM3 and CW, the only times we really seen him with 'subpar' suits for him.. IM1, the mark 1 was built in a cave and then he hadn't to resort to using the arc reactor from the cave at the end

We saw what his IM2 suit could do in the first 2/3rds of A1, going toe to toe with Thor and then being caught in the propeller

AOU, tony and Thor took at that whole land mass just the 2 of them

To be fair, sam probably the only 1 watching friends.. maybe Scott if that's all they had showing in jail

Captain MAGA DEFINITELY got the box set. he want to make america 'great' again...whats 'greater' than a show set in black *** new york with not a single black person in 8 yrs?

Captain MAGA DEFINITELY got the box set. he want to make america 'great' again...whats 'greater' than a show set in black *** new york with not a single black person in 8 yrs?

I think it depends on if it made the list.. I can't see sam recommending it, seems to eager to impress cap and cap don't seem to have much of a sense of humor

"How much for the arm?

I'm getting the arm"

Hell no.. that shhh was nerf'd

Easily his AOU suit > that

Easily his best.. I had my doubts in the photos and trailers.. but in the movie :wow:
Fam this man was making proton cannons versus ebony maw, then all kinds of stuff vs Thanos. Plus it can regenerate to some degree. Pretty damn awesome

Fam this man was making proton cannons versus ebony maw, then all kinds of stuff vs Thanos. Plus it can regenerate to some degree. Pretty damn awesome

I legit wanna see how the hell they're going top that suit

That's why I keep saying it gotta be something with the dwarf.. or worst case vibranium

Yo the writers are either bold faced liars or out of their effing minds....

They're STILL insisting the deaths are real and that the sooner we accept that, the sooner we can move on to the next stage of grief.

What t in the hell...

Yo the writers are either bold faced liars or out of their effing minds....

They're STILL insisting the deaths are real and that the sooner we accept that, the sooner we can move on to the next stage of grief.

What t in the hell...
haven't they also been claiming there isn't any time travel in 4? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom